+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Dominate Rice, 74-64

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Dominate Rice, 74-64

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Remind me who the Adams kid is?
    3* pg we offered along with ODU and Charlotte and Rice in CUSA; he also had offers from a good number of other schools. He went with Rice and is a freshman.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    For what Learfield is paying our talent .... peanuts ... we are
    Very blessed. Now that the Nitzer had eye surgery he's ... even better. And Malcolm is solid. Like it's been said in earlier posts Lady Techster fans are spoiled today with his solid efforts.
    Which you edited to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawdawg View Post
    Like it's been said in earlier Lady fans are spoiled today with his solid efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Is TWSS?
    There you go...posting your fake news again. WBB related. Imagine that.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Returns Home to Face Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I think the Louisville Tournament was right after that. We beat a Top 10 Louisville team on their floor with Malone only playing a few minutes of the game. I agree with DogsWin that the officials had a vendetta against him following that Rice game. The older (like my age ) Rice fans remember the incident well and still hold it against Malone.
    A small detail, the UL game was played in late November/early December at WKU's E.A. Diddle Arena, the night before David Green's 80-yard TD at Middle in the 1-AA semifinals. Essentially a home court, with Louisville being about 120 miles from Bowling Green.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    3* pg we offered along with ODU and Charlotte and Rice in CUSA; he also had offers from a good number of other schools. He went with Rice and is a freshman.
    Thanks.

If Lott was trying to make a statement, he certainly did so. Played half the game and ended up with 5 turnovers and 2 points.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks. Did not remember that. I remember where I was.... at a Minden High game covering it for the Press-Herald. Shorty Long, a great supporter of both Tech and Minden High, listened with me in the coach's office at every break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    A small detail, the UL game was played in late November/early December at WKU's E.A. Diddle Arena, the night before David Green's 80-yard TD at Middle in the 1-AA semifinals. Essentially a home court, with Louisville being about 120 miles from Bowling Green.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I've been really pleased with the emergence of Jalen Washington as of late -

Really improved his ball handling, good touch on the corner 3 and with his length he is able to put it on the floor and take it to the rim if they over play him

He can wreck havoc on defense also

Powell didn't see action last night after a good road trip, but I figure it was because we had no one get close to foul trouble on the inside - refs really swallowed their whistles most all night
    Who was the 6-7 athlete that has good size that you and I were discussing at the game? I thought that was Powell. It was a young guy with a lot of muscle/potential.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

The thing from the Rice game I was really happy to see was McCree getting so excited on the Sherman dunk.

Haven't seen Eric that pumped up ever. Sherman could be the key to this team and I think Eric knows it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Who was the 6-7 athlete that has good size that you and I were discussing at the game? I thought that was Powell. It was a young guy with a lot of muscle/potential.
    It was -

He didn't play in the Rice game because none of our BIGs got more than two fouls

But he did play several minutes vs UNT - the kid needs some longer shorts though
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    ........... - the kid needs some longer shorts though
    Nah, makes it easy to spot him when he's in the game.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    The thing from the Rice game I was really happy to see was McCree getting so excited on the Sherman dunk.

Haven't seen Eric that pumped up ever. Sherman could be the key to this team and I think Eric knows it.
    Erik said almost exactly this to me three weeks before the season started.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Erik said almost exactly this to me three weeks before the season started.
    Great minds...��

+ Reply to Thread