+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UAB Thursday

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UAB Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You missed my point too.
    And your point is?????? Besides the fact you want me to shut up and not talk about this again. And why do you want this thread to die? Because I don't agree with you? As I have said before I am ok with you not agreeing with me, everybody is entitled to their opinion; which I totally respect. I feel your comment about Santos hitting the buzzer beater is very sarcastic and not sincere ("then all this mess will be forgotten"). First of all, in my opinion it's not "mess" and second of all she needs to be on the court for that to happen.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    And your point is?????? Besides the fact you want me to shut up and not talk about this again. And why do you want this thread to die? Because I don't agree with you? As I have said before I am ok with you not agreeing with me, everybody is entitled to their opinion; which I totally respect. I feel your comment about Santos hitting the buzzer beater is very sarcastic and not sincere ("then all this mess will be forgotten"). First of all, in my opinion it's not "mess" and second of all she needs to be on the court for that to happen.
    Wow! you have totally misrepresented my point, my intention, my view of this. You are also coming across as very bitter. I was not being sarcastic in wishing her well, i.e. Santos being the hero.

You obviously have a personal rooting interest in Santos. Maybe she's your girlfriend, or you just lust after her or something. But, now you have attacked me and my integrity. You are dead to me. And now on ignore.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I continue to say this and while it falls on deaf ears this is a matter between a coach and and the player, it should start and stop there.
    If we as fans wanna have a conversation about why playing time is what it is then ask the player because that is who would know why things are the way that they are.

I think this board will agree that my observation from one coach to another has never changed and that is no matter what coach it was at the time, this is a matter that is between coach and player and that is where it needs to stay.

The best thing to do if you want to know why someone playing time is where it is then ask that person they have the answers and if they say they don't know then let it alone cause it is not that important to them to find out.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I agree with you Phil, let this matter rest.

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Wow! you have totally misrepresented my point, my intention, my view of this. You are also coming across as very bitter. I was not being sarcastic in wishing her well, i.e. Santos being the hero.

You obviously have a personal rooting interest in Santos. Maybe she's your girlfriend, or you just lust after her or something. But, now you have attacked me and my integrity. You are dead to me. And now on ignore.
    Sometimes it is very difficult to interpret someone's written message when you don't know the communicator or can't see facial expressions and tone of voice. I think this has happened here, an unintended miscommunication. Yes, I am rooting for Santos but I am not a lesbian who has lustful feelings for her. I have been married to my husband for 30 years. That was a very unexpected reply on your part and quite inappropriate.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it is very difficult to interpret someone's written message when you don't know the communicator or can't see facial expressions and tone of voice. I think this has happened here, an unintended miscommunication. Yes, I am rooting for Santos but I am not a lesbian who has lustful feelings for her. I have been married to my husband for 30 years. That was a very unexpected reply on your part and quite inappropriate.
    d80s response might have been a little overblown but this isnt the first time we've had people come on and complain about this exact (or similar) situation for reasons similar to what he described.

There have indeed been cases where I felt a player was being unfairly singled out but based on what I know of Brooke, her decisions are not motivated by personal reasons.

I dont know why Santos isn't getting more time. I wish that really good wbb stat site was still up so we could see what her +/- is but I imagine it's high. But I do trust Brooke on this. We're all Techster fans here, welcome to the board!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I rather doubt dawg80 thought you were a lustful lesbian. My guess is he assumed you were a heterosexual man, but he's not one to shy away from commenting, so I'm sure he'll make his thoughts and intentions known.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I rather doubt dawg80 thought you were a lustful lesbian. My guess is he assumed you were a heterosexual man, but he's not one to shy away from commenting, so I'm sure he'll make his thoughts and intentions known.
    No, I'll let it go. I've had my feelings hurt enough on this issue.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, what have you done with our 80?
    confused max smart.gif~c200.jpg

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This is BBB, buddy. You cant just let things go.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

All I can say is that I'm sorry, I'm not a person that intentionally hurts someone's feelings. I also won't hold it against you that you called me a lustful lesbian (trust me that is the first time that has ever happened).

+ Reply to Thread