+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Guys Strike Back!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Good Guys Strike Back!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Granted. Terrorists have always operated as individuals and in small groups. That'll never change. They will continue to recruit and try to inspire others to commit murder. It's also exactly why we need a VERY tough policy governing who's allowed into this country. And, just as importantly (and maybe more so) why we need a tough, no nonsense law enforcement component to monitor/investigate domestically grown terrorists, and when appropriate, taking interventive action.

Of course, the George Soros-funded leftists will rail against any such policies, citing "racism" and any other -ism they can think of, and engage in violent "protests" all designed to thwart sensible policies.

I think home grown inspired is our biggest problem. We may differ on that, but most acts of terrorism have come from lone wolves within.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think most acts of terrorism have come from lone wolves within.
    fify

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Our nation's broadcast media is really a joke. Not even a pretense of unbiased reporting exists any longer.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I think home grown inspired is our biggest problem. We may differ on that, but most acts of terrorism have come from lone wolves within.
    And probably 99.9% islamic or islamic converts.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The gang of eight cowards are working hard against our country. Gotta love it!

So true!
    These guys need to be run off!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I will try to make my point again that I think everyone could agree upon...... After we take out the 5000 (or however many are left), the social media recruitment of new is going to be key. Lone wolf attacks are our biggest threat from ISIS right now. That is a tough one, but so important. No matter if it is ISIS or ISIS inspired.
    Not only are they inspired by ISIS, they are also inspired by the writings in the Koran. Most muslims are very poor because they are raised in poor countries with very little organized government. They want to be governed by Sharia law. Their religion is all they have and they spend most of their day praying to their mythical god.

Muslim schools teach 90% religion and they are brainwashed as they grow up. They believe that muslim men can have many wives, so the children grow up without fathers. In Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book, Infidel, she writes about her father that just left one day and married another woman. After he married this woman, he married another woman and he did not support the previous families. The only time she saw him was when he told her he had arranged a marriage for her, because he was going to get money from her future husband. The only stability in her life came when her family lived in a UN compound in Nairobi, Kenya. This is a typical life for an African muslim. The only way a muslim can improve their life is to move to another country that is not populated with many muslims.

Religion dominates every hour of their life. They do not try to improve their living conditions. Their religion totally consumes them. A good example of ignorance and lack of education is that there are over 1.6 billion muslims and not one has ever won a Nobel prize in science. Compare that to only 12 million Jews that have won 120 Nobel prizes in science. Muslims will never change as long as they cling to their religion. We certainly don't need them in this country. They will not assimilate with the general population of another country.
    Here's some news that will make you think. https://knpr.org/npr/2015-04/worlds-...mvsaAmus8P8HAQ

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Not only are they inspired by ISIS, they are also inspired by the writings in the Koran. Most muslims are very poor because they are raised in poor countries with very little organized government. They want to be governed by Sharia law. Their religion is all they have and they spend most of their day praying to their mythical god.

Muslim schools teach 90% religion and they are brainwashed as they grow up. They believe that muslim men can have many wives, so the children grow up without fathers. In Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book, Infidel, she writes about her father that just left one day and married another woman. After he married this woman, he married another woman and he did not support the previous families. The only time she saw him was when he told her he had arranged a marriage for her. The only stability in her life came when her family lived in a UN compound in Nairobi, Kenya. This is a typical life for an African muslim. The only way a muslim can improve their life is to move to another country that is not populated with many muslims.

Religion dominates every hour of their life. They do not try to improve their living conditions. Their religion totally consumes them. A good example of ignorance and lack of education is that there are close to 2 billion muslims and not one has ever won a Nobel prize in science. Compare that to only 12 million Jews that have won 120 Nobel prizes in science. Muslims will never change as long as they cling to their religion. We certainly don't need them in this country. They will not assimilate with the general population of another country.
    Some are..... I know about 10 Muslims (one was a refugee). None of the ones I know are like this. The refugee was fleeing this type of religious persecution. I do agree that some are, though. The key is knowing which ones and (just for me and not imposing this on othes) helping those that are victims, as best we can.

For my Muslim friends, they believe in freedom of religion and came to the U.S. for the same reason as our ancestors. They totally respect my Christianity.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

For my Muslim friends, they believe in freedom of religion and came to the U.S. for the same reason as our ancestors. They totally respect my Christianity.
    What is their opinion of Louis Farrakhan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    What is their opinion of Louis Farrakhan?
    Honestly, I would have to ask. I do know that they love being here and I have even brought one of them to church with me once. He stated it was so different, but enjoyed it. My belief is radicalization by any religion is bad news, but that is just me. I do not want to offend anyone on here, because I believe we all have the right to our opinion.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Some are..... I know about 10 Muslims (one was a refugee). None of the ones I know are like this. The refugee was fleeing this type of religious persecution. I do agree that some are, though. The key is knowing which ones and (just for me and not imposing this on othes) helping those that are victims, as best we can.

They do okay as long as there are just a few of them, but, if there are many of them as there are in Europe, they are not going to assimilate with the rest of the general population. The ones that are fleeing religious persecution are hopefully giving up their muslim religion. That's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    They do okay as long as there are just a few of them, but, if there are many of them as there are in Europe, they are not going to assimilate with the rest of the general population. The ones that are fleeing religious persecution are hopefully giving up their muslim religion. That's progress.
    I don't mind them keeping their religion. We have many in this country (which we were founded upon) with different religions. I don't agree with it, but as long as they are not radical in their belief, I believe everyone should have that freedom. Again, as long as it does not hurt others. I know Christians that are extremists that hurt others, so I can't judge. Go by the rules and laws of our country, don't impose your beliefs on another, and love your freedom in this country. That is all I could ask of any religious person of any faith. When those lines blur by infringing upon the rights of another, that is when I have a problem. One of my Muslim friends (and he is still Muslim) has a wife that is a PhD. That couldn't be done in their original country, but he is very supportive of it here and they have assimilated (which dives to your comment above to which I agree) to this culture.

They (just speaking for the ones I know) don't go by the Koran literally - much like we don't go by the Old Testament literally (shellfish, women's rights, stoning your neighbor, etc...).

By the way, I want to thank those on here that are open to a good conversation and aren't just blasting me for having a slightly different opinion. This is how our country can heal - listening to each other, instead of jumping on the other for a different view point.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They (just speaking for the ones I know) don't go by the Koran literally - much like we don't go by the Old Testament literally (shellfish, women's rights, stoning your neighbor, etc...).
    So you DO go by the New Testament.

By the way, I want to thank those on here that are open to a good conversation and aren't just blasting me for having a slightly different opinion. This is how our country can heal - listening to each other, instead of jumping on the other for a different view point.
    Christianity is not a "different point of view".

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    So you DO go by the New Testament.

Christianity is not a "different point of view".
    Politics is definitely a different point of view. As for Christianity, there are many Christians that hold very different views and beliefs all over our country and the world. There are many different denominations that believe differently. They one thing in common is believing in Christ. I wish you could understand that I am not on here to argue. I like an exchange of different thoughts and cultural beliefs when I have time. On my way out of town for work the rest of the week, so won't be on here much to discuss. You can believe that all Christians believe all the same things, if you wish. Have a great one!

You should read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book, Infidel. It will open your eyes to what being a muslim girl and woman is all about. There is nothing good about it. I'm sure the ones here will tell you how great it is and how they respect other people, but, if you're a female living in a muslim country, it's pure hell. It's a very cruel and disgusting religion that has no regard for humanity. Hirsi Ali has to have armed guards because there have been so many threats on her life by muslims because she told the truth about this disgusting religion. When she lived in The Netherlands, a friend of hers that made a documentary on Islam with her, was stabbed and killed while walking down the street and a note was stuck to the knife that was sticking in his chest that said, "you're next". Every American needs to see this video about Islam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY

+ Reply to Thread