+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Guys Strike Back!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Good Guys Strike Back!

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    You should read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book, Infidel. It will open your eyes to what being a muslim girl and woman is all about. There is nothing good about it. I'm sure the ones here will tell you how great it is and how they respect other people, but, if you're a female living in a muslim country, it's pure hell. It's a very cruel and disgusting religion that has no regard for humanity. Hirsi Ali has to have armed guards because there have been so many threats on her life by muslims because she told the truth about this disgusting religion. When she lived in The Netherlands, a friend of hers that made a documentary on Islam with her, was stabbed and killed while walking down the street and a note was stuck to the knife that was sticking in his chest that said, "you're next". Every American needs to see this video about Islam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
    Great video.

If we don't get to do our extreme vetting, how long will it be before gays and women are being tossed from rooftops in muslim communities (where they have implemented local sharia law that the left will inexplicably defend)?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    You should read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book, Infidel. It will open your eyes to what being a muslim girl and woman is all about. There is nothing good about it. I'm sure the ones here will tell you how great it is and how they respect other people, but, if you're a female living in a muslim country, it's pure hell. It's a very cruel and disgusting religion that has no regard for humanity. Hirsi Ali has to have armed guards because there have been so many threats on her life by muslims because she told the truth about this disgusting religion. When she lived in The Netherlands, a friend of hers that made a documentary on Islam with her, was stabbed and killed while walking down the street and a note was stuck to the knife that was sticking in his chest that said, "you're next". Every American needs to see this video about Islam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
    And I am all about helping people escape that type of oppression and abuse. That is why I believe in the refugee program so strongly.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That is why I believe in the refugee program so strongly.
    You are okay with it as is? No vetting of those who refuse to meet our requirements?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You are okay with it as is? No vetting of those who refuse to meet our requirements?
    It takes 2 to 4 years for a refugee to get into the U.S. and a rigorous vetting process. That is why we have not seen one act of terrorism by a refugee. That is just a fact. We can disagree on if that is enough, but not the facts. As for religious test, yes, I am against that. That isn't what our country was founded upon. Once here, each one has to go by our laws, though.

My dream would be to work at a refugee camp, honestly. I am too selfish to give up the money I make to do it, though, which does not make me a very good person in my opinion.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It takes 2 to 4 years for a refugee to get into the U.S. and a rigorous vetting process. That is why we have not seen one act of terrorism by a refugee. That is just a fact. We can disagree on if that is enough, but not the facts. As for religious test, yes, I am against that. That isn't what our country was founded upon. Once here, each one has to go by our laws, though.
    Getting your "facts" from which three news sources?

Ohio State University student Abdul Razak Ali Artan who plowed his car into all those people is just one.

There is no "religious test" which is another lie by your "three source" fake news outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Getting your "facts" from which three news sources?

Ohio State University student Abdul Razak Ali Artan who plowed his car into all those people is just one.

There is no "religious test" which is another lie by your "three source" fake news outlets.
    You are SO argumentative and I am unsure why. I feel like my posts are very respectful. Anyway, I never stated there was a religious test. I stated I am against one. Abdul Razak is a great example of what I stated earlier about the radicalization threat. It appears (though I am not sure), he was radicalized after he was in the U.S.

That is going to be the biggest threat from here on out - already is, actually. I think we agree on that point, but not sure.

As for my news sources, I listen to many. I travel by car a lot and my news is CNN, Fox, and mostly Potus (which really does a good job on the middle ground). I have other sources, but relying on one is foolish these days.

So, cut the anger. I will leave the thread and you can discuss with like minded people. I am a little too busy to keep up with the politics forum on here, anyway. God bless you and I hope we all can come to some common ground on the balance between safety and helping others.

You are SO argumentative and I am unsure why. I feel like my posts are very respectful. Anyway, I never stated there was a religious test. I stated I am against one. Abdul Razak is a great example of what I stated earlier about the radicalization threat. It appears (though I am not sure), he was radicalized after he was in the U.S.

That is going to be the biggest threat from here on out - already is, actually. I think we agree on that point, but not sure.

As for my news sources, I listen to many. I travel by car a lot and my news is CNN, Fox, and mostly Potus (which really does a good job on the middle ground). I have other sources, but relying on one is foolish these days.

So, cut the anger. I will leave the thread and you can discuss with like minded people. I am a little too busy to keep up with the politics forum on here, anyway. God bless you and I hope we all can come to some common ground on the balance between safety and helping others.

You stated a fact. It was NOT a fact. I corrected it and I am the argumentative and angry one?

Why is discussion and disagreement considered anger by the left, but when your peeps organize to act like fools at town hall meetings they are expressing different views?

Of course the hate and oppression he received one in the US is what caused him to go off his Muslim rocker...

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Half truths.

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Leon Rodriguez told Congress Thursday that 'not a single act of actual terrorist violence has been a committed by a refugee' who underwent USCIS screening procedures since 9/11."

This is represented as the whole truth...the mic drop moment...the winning argument...the silver bullet: everyone feel safe, and the temporary ban is completely unnecessary. But wait...it isn't the entire story. There are omissions...

1. "But when a senator asked him if it was "correct" that many people who came into the refugee program as adults had been "convicted of terrorist offenses," Rodriguez admitted that that was "correct."

2. “There are individuals who came a long time ago before our modern procedures, but since Sept. 11, all we have had is conspiracies - not only by refugees, but in fact by U.S.-born persons, other kinds of immigrants." Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), chairman of the subcommittee, asked Rodriguez, "You don’t count conspiracies?" "They’re not actual acts of violence. They were effectively disrupted by U.S. law enforcement, is my point, sir," Rodriguez responded.

3. “They looked at all ISIS prosecutions in the United States and determined that of those involved in that, 18 percent were refugees or asylees. Shouldn’t that be of enormous concern to all of us?” Vitter asked Rodriguez. “Without a doubt. Yes,” Rodriguez responded. “My question is: Isn't that a very big percentage? 18 percent.” Vitter asked a moment later. “One percent would be a big percentage. This is an area of significant concern,” Rodriguez said.

4. “Now a few minutes ago, you touted and made a big deal in your testimony, or perhaps in response to a question, that since 9/11 there has been no person who came in as an adult in the refugee program who was convicted of a violent terrorist offense. Now that’s great, but that was a very carefully crafted statement. There are many people who came in as adults in the refugee program who’ve been convicted of terrorist offenses, correct?” Vitter asked. “That is correct,” Rodriguez replied. “Now, we’re all happy that those plots were disrupted, but in terms of security threats possibly posed by the refugee program, those cases are darn relevant, aren’t they? Just as relevant as a successful violent attack?” Vitter asked. “Oh, sure they are, and they inform a number of the improvements that we made over the years. Many of those cases involve admissions that took place a while ago, and even in the last four to five years, there have been significant changes in the way that we vet refugees that makes a difference,” Rodriguez said.

5. During his opening statement, Rodriguez also said that since the U.S. has begun “admitting Syrian refugees under the current crisis, seven percent have been denied because of either credibility or security issues identified based on information from law enforcement intelligence databases. About twice as many have been place on hold because we had concerns.”

I 100% support refugees coming to the US from these countries. I 100% support halting the process until extreme vetting is in place.

I am reminded of a quote from the great philosopher Basher Tarr, "...you don't run the same gag twice. You do the next gag." We should be preparing for the next gag...not the one they just pulled.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Updates...

Iraqi forces have taken the airport at Mosul. ISIS took out an Iraqi tank with a drone. The only place they could have gotten such technology was through Turkey. The Turks are a tough bunch to figure out. But I think they want ISIS to destroy the Kurds, or render the Kurds impotent, and then the Turks will actually cooperate in the destruction of ISIS. The Turks are playing both ends against the middle, and are major detriment to the efforts of the allies to destroy ISIS.

A battalion of U.S. marines, the 11th Marines, have taken up positions in line north of Raqqa, Syria. They are right next to a unit of Russians. Hmmm... This represents the second insurgence of US Troops in Syria, "boots on the ground," joining the 75th Army Rangers who have been operating in Syria for some months now.

Much like Mosul, ISIS has a tenuous hold on Raqqa. They are completely surrounded and it's just matter of how bloody the "allies" are willing to allow events to get. Like Mosul, an all-out attack by the allies would overwhelm ISIS defenders. But, it would be very costly both in terms of losses to the attacking forces, and also to the civilians trapped in the city. So, in both cases, there's a siege and slow incursions by special forces.

The situation is a little different at Raqqa though. First, it's in Syria where both the Russians and the Turks have been playing political games. It's also the declared capital city of ISIS. So, the scumbags have heavily defended it and will not surrender it without an all-out fight to the death. Mosul, in Iraq, is a far more stable situation. But even there is the uneasy cooperation between Iraqi and Iranian forces. Some months ago they shot at each other.

I don't like us having troops in harm's way in either place. But, if the US is not involved Russia will call the shots and that will just lead to more, and bigger, problems later.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"Good morning." Then, it was bye bye.....hah!

US Special Forces parachuted in behind enemy (ISIS) lines around Raqqa, Syria, and oh man! They delivered a special kind of pre-dawn greeting to the unsuspecting slimebags. I suppose the ISIS soldiers saw no need to be taking any kind of precautions as they moved up the road, heading for the front line. After all, they were safely behind their own lines, right? Wrong! Seems the "front" line has moved!

US Special Forces have since linked up with American troops on the old "front" line and have completely cut off a road ISIS had been holding open for re-supply and as a possible escape route. Reportedly the US commander used a PA system to greet the ISIS scum with a "Good morning." Just before US forces opened-fire. The Kurds also played a big role in helping US forces secure that road.

The noose is tightening on the ISIS filth in their own self-proclaimed capital city of the Islamic State.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some things that I have leaned about muslims when there are more than a few:
    1. They do not assimilate with other religions or ideologies that are different from theirs.
    2. They are not capable of governing themselves.
    3. Only powerful dictators can control them.
    4 They do not want a democracy.
    5. They want to be governed by sharia law.
    6. The men believe they must dominate the women.

We do not need people like this in this country. I would only agree to take the women and young children, no men at all. The women would have to give up the muslim religion to be accepted. It is an awful religion that needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth. Europe is in a hell of a mess with muslim thugs. They will never recover and the barbaric murders are going to go on forever. They really believe their god is telling them to kill people.

First, more on my post above. In addition to capturing that key road, we (the allies) have captured the dam/reservoir providing the drinking water into Mosul. Of course, we won't cut it off because of the many thousands of civilians trapped in the city.

Speaking of civilians....unfortunately 100+ have died in an alleged allied airstrike. Latest confirmed death toll is 137, with many still missing. The building was serving as a refuge for civilians trying to survive the Battle of Mosul. ISIS, and their apologists, have called for allied airstrikes to cease in Mosul. Well, not is all as it is seems. According to US command the only airstrike activity carried out in that section of the city when the incident occurred was conducted by US attack helicopters and NO ordinance capable of reducing a 5-story building, that size, to a pile of rumble was deployed. The copters were engaged in surgical strikes against ISIS military targets, using guns and light rockets. Even if one of those rockets had struck that building, the damage would have been minimal, not catastrophic.

Well, according to intelligence reports, ISIS scumbags parked a truck next to that building during the 30-minute 'copter attack in the area. That truck exploded taking down the entire building. It was a truck bomb, and this was designed to create worldwide support (sympathy) to stop the airstrikes.

Kurdish forces have captured an ISIS-held airfield in northern Syria. Backed by US airstrikes, the Kurds easily over-ran ISIS defenses and now possess a military airfield.

But, Turkey, and their Russian co-conspirators, are expressing concern over the Kurds holding this base, and are pushing for Syrian forces, friendly to Assad, to occupy it. Seems this base could have been retaken much sooner, had someone...anyone...supported the Kurds with air support. Of course, until the US got involved....under President Trump....not even the US was interested in supporting the Kurds. Obummer did everything he could to thwart the Kurds. And as such, the blood of all those tens of thousands of civilians who have been butchered by ISIS all these years is on obummer's hands.

Meanwhile, a British-based organization (a front for Islamic extremists) continues to levy accusations against allied air strikes. The latest is an alleged attack on a school house in a remote Syrian village, killing 35 kids. French fighter-bombers have been conducting operations near that village, but the French deny striking the school house. They did say they will investigate the matter.

I'm guessing ISIS blew up the school house, murdering those kids, and trying to attach blame to the allies.

Kurds hold off an ISIS attack at the dam at Mosul. Another video showing the combat. First, either that cameraman is exceedingly brave....or exceedingly stupid. Bullets whizzing by him, slamming into the dirt all around him. He did record the fighting, up close. During the video two Kurdish soldiers get pinned-down behind a pile of stone blocks, used in construction. Automatic weapon fire, from the ISIS scums, is tearing the stone apart, pieces flying. One of the Kurds looks back at the video camera, grins, then takes his phone out and takes a selfie! Guess he posted it to Facebook too.

An ISIS chithead comes flying toward the Kurds on an ATV, looked like a 4-wheeler of some kind, the Kurds open up and shoot the crap out of him, a moment later there's an explosion and the ISIS's body, and the ATV, go flying up 50 feet in the air. An obvious suicide bomber attempt.

Eventually, the Kurds win the firefight and find 6 dead ISIS scum in the buildings and behind a wall. They drag the bodies to the road and line them up for pics. The rest of the ISIS scumbags had retreated. One of the Kurds looks into the camera, as it pans the bodies, and says in pretty good English, "Their jihad is over."

The whole affair shows how amateurish ISIS is. And even the Kurds function more like a militia than a well-trained professional army. Still, the Kurds are kicking ISIS ass!

Body count of "good" ISIS scumbags taken out by the MOAB has risen to 94. Probably dozens more buried forever, never to be found, and many more blown into tiny pieces and can't be identified as a scumbag. Will never know exactly how many ISIS scums were killed. (Afghanistan)

Iraqi army officials have confirmed that ISIS has lost 75% of the territory they once held in Iraq. And project ISIS will be 100% defeated in a matter of a few months. Mosul remains the toughest nut to crack. Iraqi special forces are having to fight house to house retaking the city.

At Raqqa, Syria there was the unfortunate friendly fire incident killing 18 SDF soldiers. In better news, the Kurds have cut off and surrounded the town of Tabqa, 25 miles south of Raqqa. The ISIS garrison there is now on its own, no longer receiving supplies/reinforcements out of ISIS-held Raqqa. Likewise, to the north, ISIS forces in the Jalab Valley have been routed and now allied units are systematically hunting down and killing the scattered ISIS forces.

A spokesman for the allies, a SDF official, said the plan is to completely isolate Raqqa before launching the final attack on the city. I suspect we'll see the same kind of slow-go there as we see at Mosul. ISIS will hide behind women and children making the fighting difficult for the good guys.

+ Reply to Thread