+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LTAC Brochure 2017 is Posted on Alumni Site

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

LTAC Brochure 2017 is Posted on Alumni Site

2017 LTAC Brochure has been released on our alumni website.
    Changes to giving and parking plans.

http://latechalumni.com/downloads/LT...17Brochure.pdf

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LTAC Brochure 2017 is Posted on Alumni Site

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    2017 LTAC Brochure has been released on our alumni website.
    Changes to giving and parking plans.

http://latechalumni.com/downloads/LT...17Brochure.pdf
    Nice!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

They updated the parking zones for donors now in colors of Red/White/Blue/Yellow also Green for suite holders.

Blue ($3,500+)
    Red ($1,500-3,499)
    White ($500-1,499)
    Yellow - Young Alumn ($50)
    Green (Suite Holders)

Bulldog Village (tailgating area) looks to be smaller to accommodate for more parking for Suite and Blue (high roller) donors. White parking (previously known as "C") now takes up the entire east side lot and rugby field. Young Alumni parking is across the street over by Lambright.

From the diagram, looks like the big tailgates like TAG would be relocating.

2017-03-14_9-10-44.jpg

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Really pissed off about the white parking area.

Previously it was a $50 to park in white. Now it is $500. They need about a 10% conversion rate to equal the previous amount of $$$ generated from parking in the white area. Where as they could could just up the price to $100 and get a conversion rate of around 80%. I just don't think think the economics really makes sense and you're pissing off your fans.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Lessons to be learned.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post

Previously it was a $50 to park in white. Now it is $500. They need about a 10% conversion rate to equal the previous amount of $$$ generated from parking in the white area. Where as they could could just up the price to $100 and get a conversion rate of around 80%. I just don't think think the economics really makes sense and you're pissing off your fans.
    You mean $50 to park in the young alumni corner (not the entire parking lot). The White lot (prev "C") was $300+ and and now is $500+. I have no problem moving the Young Alumni lot. They only give 50 bucks. Plus, it's not that bad of a lot. It's easy to get in and out going the backroads and tailgating would be pretty fun by the grassy areas by the dorms/lambright.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

How do they expect to only keep Young Alumni ticket holders in that area? Most of it will already be taken by students who live in the apartments. Or are we going to tell the students to go home rather than staying in Ruston for the weekend to attend the game?

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechStudent View Post

We have had more demand for the parking spots in B and C than we have had spots. Why not increase the cost to participate in this supper up close parking. We can't have both the closest and the cheapest parking of any of our opponents and expect to keep up in the race.

My bigger concern is that the rugby field is weather dependent, and we run the risk of upsetting the folks that paid for a parking pass that may not be usable. I guess you can just get there early enough to enjoy the tailgating and get a good spot. One positive is that now there will be no reason for a car to get off of Tech Drive or Alabama without a parking pass. This should alleviate some confusion.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Did they eliminate all pay lots?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg View Post
    I guess you can just get there early enough to enjoy the tailgating and get a good spot.
    This

Most of our fans still try to arrive 30 minutes prior. So much of the gameday experience is missed and they have to fight the limited parking situation. FWIW, if I was getting there 30 minutes in I would never expect park within a mile of the stadium.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    They updated the parking zones for donors now in colors of Red/White/Blue/Yellow also Green for suite holders.

Blue ($3,500+)
    Red ($1,500-3,499)
    White ($500-1,499)
    Yellow - Young Alumn ($50)
    Green (Suite Holders)

Bulldog Village (tailgating area) looks to be smaller to accommodate for more parking for Suite and Blue (high roller) donors. White parking (previously known as "C") now takes up the entire east side lot and rugby field. Young Alumni parking is across the street over by Lambright.

From the diagram, looks like the big tailgates like TAG would be relocating.

Attachment 13921
    The tailgating space I understand is actually larger. More than half of that orange section has been filled with cars.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    How do they expect to only keep Young Alumni ticket holders in that area? Most of it will already be taken by students who live in the apartments. Or are we going to tell the students to go home rather than staying in Ruston for the weekend to attend the game?
    When we went to Arkansas last season, my son stayed in the dorms with some of his friends. The students had to move their vehicles out of the dorm parking lots by 9pm the night before the game to make room for parking pass patrons. They are required to move them to grass areas about a mile from their dorm and bus or walk back to their dorm.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Still need to run shuttles from far parking which I would include across the RR tracks in the old Carruthers Nielsen area or the old Pentagon area. Ruston High could probably charge for parking there if they provided a shuttle. They could make a little money for the HS. I guess they will continue the downtown parking/shuttle. Since I will probably make only one game I will arrive at least one or two hours early. That early I can usually find a place around the TAC.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Still need to run shuttles from far parking which I would include across the RR tracks in the old Carruthers Nielsen area or the old Pentagon area. Ruston High could probably charge for parking there if they provided a shuttle. They could make a little money for the HS. I guess they will continue the downtown parking/shuttle. Since I will probably make only one game I will arrive at least one or two hours early. That early I can usually find a place around the TAC.
    I believe Ruston High already does charge for parking and doesn't even shuttle you anywhere. Those bastards.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I believe Ruston High already does charge for parking and doesn't even shuttle you anywhere. Those bastards.
    Well, I guess if you're young and need the exercise it's fine. When I was younger and we stayed at the SUPER 8 we walked to the stadium.

+ Reply to Thread