+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    Bearpaw: The point to my last post was to clarify a misunderstanding regarding another person's post, stating Santos was the player that Coach Brooke was saying didn't provide good effort at practice, THAT'S ALL. How you got that Santos is a one woman show is very confusing and not my intended message. I,too, played basketball in college and can attest to the fact that it takes a TEAM to win games, not one individual player.
    Do you support the Lady Techsters, yes or no? Please reply without praising Santos or bashing Brooke, and I'll believe you

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Do you support the Lady Techsters, yes or no? Please reply without praising Santos or bashing Brooke, and I'll believe you
    Bearpaw:
    Of course I'm a Lady Techster fan, not that I need for you or anyone else to believe that or not, because I'm too old to be apart of a popularity contest. Anyway, in all honesty could you please find a quote from me that bashes Coach Brooke because I only intended to ask questions not BASH. As you can reread from my posts I have never used inappropriate language when interacting with others, except for maybe me calling dawg80 Oscar the Grouch, that's not my personality.

+ Reply to Thread