+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

I don't know who it is that is talking about play time, except for the anonymous opinion in the paper and 2 people on here. Fact is that Santos is being an awesome team player and Brooke is rewarding her now. None of us know what goes on in practice day to day or can judge better than Brooke on whom should be on the floor at any one time. I like Santos A LOT and there is no need to say anything negative about her and certainly not about Brooke. This whole topic needs to die a quick death.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I don't know who it is that is talking about play time, except for the anonymous opinion in the paper and 2 people on here. Fact is that Santos is being an awesome team player and Brooke is rewarding her now. None of us know what goes on in practice day to day or can judge better than Brooke on whom should be on the floor at any one time. I like Santos A LOT and there is no need to say anything negative about her and certainly not about Brooke. This whole topic needs to die a quick death.
    I advocated for that 2 weeks ago. Then got accused of being sarcastic, or whatever. Yes, let this topic die. (and stop sending crap to the newspaper)

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'm talking about the so-called controversy and how it taints Coach Brooke and her judgment, and by extension, our program. You say "none of this comes from her" but it doesn't come from Brooke either. Unfortunately "for her" it IS Santos that is the subject of this campaign. It's NOT another player on the roster, it is SANTOS!!! So, when she's gone in a month I hope these disgruntled fans go with her, and never come back.
    WELCOME BACK dawg80. According to your post on 1/31 regarding the Santos issue you stated, "No, I'll let it go. I've had my feelings hurt enough on this issue." Obviously you have gotten over your hurt and are back with a vengeance. You assume that I am either Ashley or her family and I could say the same for you regarding Coach Brooke. I went back and reread my posts to see if I was being disrespectful towards Coach Brooke, and I honestly couldn't see it. I will admit that I have questioned her not playing Santos and losing games because of it, but I never wished she would go to hell.

What I will also agree with is that I am a super fan of Ashley, and not in a creepy stalker way. Ashley has a huge following from Illinois and they are very protective of what has happened to her (Marquette, Coach Tyler, and now Coach Brooke) and only want what is best for her. This season has not made sense especially, in my opinion, when LaTech has lost games that they shouldn't have. As I have stated earlier, I do know what goes on during the day to day happenings with the women's team and my favorite saying is fitting "Actions speak louder than words. I am not speculating, but have facts, but don't want to throw anyone under the bus. I am very happy that Ashley has played more to help her team win, because this is a talented team. That is what basketball is all about, WINNING!!!!!! I'm sorry that I have asked some uncomfortable questions, but I never disrespected Coach Brooke in any way. I thought that is what posting is all about, acknowledging great things but also questioning when something doesn't make sense. I'm sorry dawg80 that you are very uncomfortable with my posts, but the intention was to make people think. I have no issues with you calling me any kind of name, but I really have problems when you wish Ashley would go to hell, not cool.

Lastly, I will say that I did not write the comments that were stated in the paper. I wish that it was never posted in this thread because it was full of raw emotion. I am glad that both Ashley and her family do not know about what negativity, not by everyone, has been said about her.

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Why die a quick death, because it makes everyone uncomfortable? Ashley is an awesome team player, but why does Coach Brooke need to "reward her". I don't understand that kind of thinking.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    Why die a quick death, because it makes everyone uncomfortable? Ashley is an awesome team player, but why does Coach Brooke need to "reward her". I don't understand that kind of thinking.
    Here you go again! It's NONE of your business what Coach Brooke does. She doesn't have to justify her decisions to you. You are nothing but a troll. You are NOT a Tech fan, you're a Santos fan. Good riddance to you, and her, and that moron who wrote to the paper.

dawg80
    Every time I read one of your posts I chuckle because I immediately picture Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Here you go again! It's NONE of your business what Coach Brooke does. She doesn't have to justify her decisions to you. You are nothing but a troll. You are NOT a Tech fan, you're a Santos fan. Good riddance to you, and her, and that moron who wrote to the paper.
    Good riddance to an active player on the team?

I'm calling you out on that one, Bud. You claim to be a Techsters fan? Why don't you copy and paste the above quote and send it to Brooke? Or would you like someone else to do it for you?

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Brooke said during Monday Night's Inside Tech Basketball that the program will submit paperwork asking for a 6th year for Santos. She will participate in Saturday's Senior Day activities due to the fact that the paperwork can not be submitted until after the season is over. Brooke stated that they were confident that the waiver will be granted and Santos will return next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Brooke said during Monday Night's Inside Tech Basketball that the program will submit paperwork asking for a 6th year for Santos. She will participate in Saturday's Senior Day activities due to the fact that the paperwork can not be submitted until after the season is over. Brooke stated that they were confident that the waiver will be granted and Santos will return next year.
    Great news! She is a real asset to this team!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    dawg80
    Every time I read one of your posts I chuckle because I immediately picture Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street.
    I can see the resemblance. No, wait that's the cookie monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Good riddance to an active player on the team?

I'm calling you out on that one, Bud. You claim to be a Techsters fan? Why don't you copy and paste the above quote and send it to Brooke? Or would you like someone else to do it for you?
    Calling me out?

I choose pistols at 10 paces.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    That's great news. But, I'm unfamiliar with Santos' injury history. What injury did she have that will qualify her for this waiver?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Calling me out?

I choose pistols at 10 paces.
    Nope. Bow & Arrows.

It's not because of a physical injury. I hope the NCAA grants her a 6th year, she deserves it!!��������������

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That's great news. But, I'm unfamiliar with Santos' injury history. What injury did she have that will qualify her for this waiver?
    She missed her Freshman year at Marquette due to some type of injury. She was able to play her Sophomore year there and, then, transferred to Tech.

+ Reply to Thread