+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    Is this you Ilovebball?

From NewStar Letter to the editor:

"Coaches unfair to Techsterplayer

As Lady Techster fans, anathletic department and universityofficials watch, AshleySantos has been under attackall season.Coach Brooke Stoahr andher husband co-coach refuseto play Santos. All other playersrecruited by Tyler Summittplay and contribute to theteam and basketball program.All should be appalled, andisn’t it obvious that Santos isbeing held accountable for themistakes of other? Shame onthe Louisiana Tech University,which defines itself as achampion of education, yetwatches idly by as this studentathlete weathers the stormand psychological warfareagainst her by the LouisianaTech women’s basketballcoaching staff.All who witnessed Santosplay last year know of hertalent, dedication and workethic. She has been a modelstudent and representative ofRuston and the university. It istime to free Santos and let herparticipate and play in thebasketball program.She is a very good basketballplayer, and her position isa guard not a forward or center.Shame on all of you thatare witnessing this and watchingthe destruction of one ofyour own. Shame!Jonathan LawsonRuston "
    I can promise you that this is NOT from me. I know how to put space between my words. ��

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Thankfully Santos is a senior. Just another month of this crap and she'll be gone.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Thankfully Santos is a senior. Just another month of this crap and she'll be gone.
    I assume you are talking about some posters and not Santos. She is doing a tremendous job as a team player. None of this comes from her.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm talking about the so-called controversy and how it taints Coach Brooke and her judgment, and by extension, our program. You say "none of this comes from her" but it doesn't come from Brooke either. Unfortunately "for her" it IS Santos that is the subject of this campaign. It's NOT another player on the roster, it is SANTOS!!! So, when she's gone in a month I hope these disgruntled fans go with her, and never come back.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm talking about the so-called controversy and how it taints Coach Brooke and her judgment, and by extension, our program. You say "none of this comes from her" but it doesn't come from Brooke either. Unfortunately "for her" it IS Santos that is the subject of this campaign. It's NOT another player on the roster, it is SANTOS!!! So, when she's gone in a month I hope these disgruntled fans go with her, and never come back.
    She is doing everything right and really contributing to this team. I do agree about the "so-called controversy". None of it is her doing and I would love for the disgruntled fans to leave it alone and let Brooke and this team do what is needed.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Trust the team has enough inner strength and humility to handle a "little wort."

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

What a hateful thing to say about Santos. She has nothing to do with peoples' comments/opinions about the program. She is a fantastic young lady who has brought a lot of class to this program. Oh, and by the way she has only played 3 years and may have another year to play, how do you feel about that?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Yea she's listed as a junior. Fine by me.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Ashley Santos is a good basketball player and a great teammate. Of course she is more comfortable at the off guard position; however, THIS team needs her rebounding and skill at the 4. Last year she played the 2,3,4. Brooke does not play favorites. Those who are unaware should read about her first year at Northwestern State. Santiago is a valuable member of this time. Brooke and her teammates enjoy having her contributions to our overall success.
    This topic needs to end. Brooke is the coach and she makes the decisions in the best interest of the team. "Second down and 9."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    What a hateful thing to say about Santos. She has nothing to do with peoples' comments/opinions about the program. She is a fantastic young lady who has brought a lot of class to this program. Oh, and by the way she has only played 3 years and may have another year to play, how do you feel about that?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I enjoy hearing comments from folks that have followed the Techsters maybe longer than myself, and that's been since the glory days! We all can recconize talent and have seen what Santos has been for the team in the past and what she is contributing now! My personal opinion is that she is being under utilized on the court but Brook and co. are the coaches and I am fine with that!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I can promise you that this is NOT from me. I know how to put space between my words. 
    I'm just shocked that some people don't have better things to do with their time than to sit down and write the local newspaper bitchin about a women's BB player not getting enough playing time on a team barely over .500. Seriously? You have to be a sad, pathetic, individual to do that. Unless, of course, it's the player herself doing it, or her momma and dad.

But still.........Geez, this ain't Tom Brady being benched for deflate gate.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I assume you are talking about some posters and not Santos. She is doing a tremendous job as a team player. None of this comes from her.
    The fact is.....you really don't KNOW that for sure. And I don't either. BUT....I just can't imagine any other individual caring enough to do it.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    The fact is.....you really don't KNOW that for sure. And I don't either. BUT....I just can't imagine any other individual caring enough to do it.
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Grandma/paw, sibling, old pastor or coach, stalker, etc.

I don't care. Meaning, I don't care if Santos plays 40 mins or ZERO mins. But apparently, you and at least one other like spewing hate about Coach Brooke and the Techster program. Brooke Lassiter Stoehr is a class act. She is a TRUE Lady Techster, a very, very good coach and doesn't deserve the crap that's being said about her. Hateful thing to say? Are you kidding me? You and at least one other post untrue crap about Coach Brooke and then get your panties in a wad when you get called out on it. Well... you can go to hell and take Santos with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Grandma/paw, sibling, old pastor or coach, stalker, etc.
    Exactly.

+ Reply to Thread