+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces League Leader WKU Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by DawgGoneMad View Post
    TOTAL exaggeration. Never once saw her attend a baseball game. EVER. You're making stuff up now. Wouldn't know if she was at football games and doubt she had time for mbb games so yea. She was competitive off the bench late in the game when no one cared and wore pigtails.
    I've seen her, with her husband and kids, at Tech baseball games. If you want me to be more specific, it was the Rice series at the end of the season. But then again I probably attend more Tech games than you. Oh, and I have to travel all the way from Canada to catch games.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if we are going to have any sane survivors?????

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Give it up, ASSHOLE. I don't mind you spouting off some of your nonsense to unknown posters that probably don't support our athletic programs anyway....but when you start turning on Tech supporters and slinging shit about "pro-Mulkey posters wanting Tech's WBB program to totally collapse and suck", you've crossed the line. I'm getting real tired of over-looking your insecure, made for junior high, comments. Some of us have been Lady Techster fans and supporters just as long --or longer-- than you. You don't own it. Other than bitching about Mulkey 24/7 --and your obviously contrived love of Brooke-- I really don't see that you add any value to our athletic programs anyway.

Try cleaning up your act. You're becoming a borderline "EagerEagle"....a distrusted poster who consistently posts lies in a weak attempt to make someone else (in his case, LA Tech) look bad. In your case, it's Mulkey. We know there's something seriously wrong with EE, and now it's starting to look as though there is something seriously wrong with you. You've been around far too long to continue being a dick all the time. You don't have to be a complete, total, piece of shit every day.

So carry your sorry ass to the NSU board. THAT'S where you really belong.
    Now their's a real LaTech Fan!
    You GO HogDawg!
    If I might quote someone, "YOU got to Love IT!"

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Now their's a real LaTech Fan!
    You GO HogDawg!
    If I might quote someone, "YOU got to Love IT!"
    Oh really? So you think it's okay to bash Coach Brooke "just because?" You're a moron too.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

So much distraction.... We should all be very happy right now that Brooke is bringing this team back. I think having our best win streak in 7 years is worth trusting our coach. She, obviously, knows what she is doing. We should all be celebrating right now! The only thing on my mind right now is beating Southern Miss tomorrow on their home court. I don't care if she gives play time to a cheerleader, if she thinks that is what is needed. Win or lose, we are DEFINITELY getting better and better and THAT is what I ask of a coach.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    So much distraction.... We should all be very happy right now that Brooke is bringing this team back. I think having our best win streak in 7 years is worth trusting our coach. She, obviously, knows what she is doing. We should all be celebrating right now! The only thing on my mind right now is beating Southern Miss tomorrow on their home court. I don't care if she gives play time to a cheerleader, if she thinks that is what is needed. Win or lose, we are DEFINITELY getting better and better and THAT is what I ask of a coach.
    You mean concentrate on being a fan instead of defending our ego? That is just not our nature.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

This thread should be re-named the cannibalism thread.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hey! I am 110% behind Brooke! Other people seem to have an issue with her.

WE HAVE OUR COACH!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

WE HAVE OUR COACH!
    Never a doubt about that. I just wish everyone would look at the person that started all this. The ONLY thing that person has ever posted about on his/her whole history on this board is about one player and against one coach. I went back and looked at this completely red dotted person and read all posts by that person. This is NOT a Tech fan. So before others join in with that person, they need to go back and look at the posts. I have the person on ignore now and it would be wise for others to do the same. That way, this issue dies and people aren't pulled in by what seems to be a logical person at first glance.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Oh really? So you think it's okay to bash Coach Brooke "just because?" You're a moron too.
    You're gonna open it up again. NOBODY bashed Coach Brooke. The only bashing I've seen --and it's perhaps the worst I've ever seen-- are your misogynistic comments towards our Lady Techster Hall of Famer Kim Mulkey. That's moronic. Even today, Mulkey certainly gives more to the Lady Techster program today than YOU do.
    Last edited by HogDawg; 03-02-2017 at 08:00 PM.

WE HAVE OUR COACH!
    All I have to say....

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    On Talk Tech Basketball's show Monday Brooke addressed Santos issue. She was coming to practice and going tru the motions. Brooke took her aside and pointed this out to her in the films of practice. She asked her, is this your best effort? Santos of course said no. It is all about buying into a coach's philosophy. A A battle we face as a "coaching carousel" school.
    I just had Malcom send me the Tech Talk interview with Coach Brooke from this past Monday (2/27) and Coach Brooke wasn't talking about Santos's effort at practice, she was talking about Jasmine LeBlanc. I know I have been blocked by others for not being a "True Tech fan" but I want to set the record straight about Ashley Santos and her dedication as a Lady Techter, which has been genuine and 100%. It's not about me, but her contribution to this team so they can win games and hopefully go to the NCAA tournament.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    I just had Malcom send me the Tech Talk interview with Coach Brooke from this past Monday (2/27) and Coach Brooke wasn't talking about Santos's effort at practice, she was talking about Jasmine LeBlanc. I know I have been blocked by others for not being a "True Tech fan" but I want to set the record straight about Ashley Santos and her dedication as a Lady Techter, which has been genuine and 100%. It's not about me, but her contribution to this team so they can win games and hopefully go to the NCAA tournament.
    Seems like you think Santos is the only way we can go to the Tournament, not Brooke's coaching or the rest of the team's spirit. Santos is a single person, the team would be the group that makes the tournament. It's the Lady Techsters, not the Santos 'n Company

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Seems like you think Santos is the only way we can go to the Tournament, not Brooke's coaching or the rest of the team's spirit. Santos is a single person, the team would be the group that makes the tournament. It's the Lady Techsters, not the Santos 'n Company
    Bearpaw: The point to my last post was to clarify a misunderstanding regarding another person's post, stating Santos was the player that Coach Brooke was saying didn't provide good effort at practice, THAT'S ALL. How you got that Santos is a one woman show is very confusing and not my intended message. I,too, played basketball in college and can attest to the fact that it takes a TEAM to win games, not one individual player.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

holy potato! What I have been missing out here - a shouting match between HD and D80
    I have been wondering the last week or so when this WKU thread kept getting to the top of the forum.

As a dawg without a fight here, I just want to say: Go Techsters and Go Coach Brooke!

+ Reply to Thread