+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UAB Thursday

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UAB Thursday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech ranks No. 1 in Conference USA in field goal percentage defense and No. 2 in three-point field goal percentage defense entering this week's two-game homestand against UAB and Middle Tennessee.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UAB Thursday

I am not saying this with the intention of meaning we are gonna make post season play this year,I would just like to say that this has been a fun season and the last few weeks it has been ALOT of fun to watch it seem to start to click for them, I see them working inside the offense but not being so point A to point B to point C.

They seem to be really buying into the system and you can tell they really enjoy each other, that goes back to coaching and the family aspect of importance of Team.

We may lose the rest of the games this season but I really think we could be sitting on something really special, I think they are just now understanding playing for each other and if they hang on to that it could be a fun few last weeks and who knows what can happen.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I am not saying this with the intention of meaning we are gonna make post season play this year,I would just like to say that this has been a fun season and the last few weeks it has been ALOT of fun to watch it seem to start to click for them, I see them working inside the offense but not being so point A to point B to point C.

They seem to be really buying into the system and you can tell they really enjoy each other, that goes back to coaching and the family aspect of importance of Team.

We may lose the rest of the games this season but I really think we could be sitting on something really special, I think they are just now understanding playing for each other and if they hang on to that it could be a fun few last weeks and who knows what can happen.

I agree, Phil! These will be tough ones this week and I don't expect a miracle, but it sure is nice seeing them play like this again!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I have seen both UAB and MTSU play really well and also I have seen them in games that ULM could have beat either of them,
    We have to defend the 3 and must take care of the ball, if we do those two things and play like we did against Charlotte then I think we give ourselves a great chance to be successful this week.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I have seen both UAB and MTSU play really well and also I have seen them in games that ULM could have beat either of them,
    We have to defend the 3 and must take care of the ball, if we do those two things and play like we did against Charlotte then I think we give ourselves a great chance to be successful this week.
    Looking forward to cheering us on in the TAC tonight.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Another peek at how Brooke does things. She will be the best thing to happen to Tech WBB....well, right along side Leon. Certainly, she's exactly what we needed after the past 15+ years of wallowing.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Well........downer first half, UAB up 29-22 after 16-16 at the quarter.

Down 51-40 after three. Quarter ended with us 2 turnovers, UAB two threes. Us hitting 38% free throws.

58-42 with 7 minutes left. Sigh.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Techsters looking like Jeckle and Hide last QTR!
    4th QTR 56-42 Techsters trailing!

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Once again I don't understand why Coach Brooke doesn't play Santos more. She came in the 3rd quarter and was a huge spark. She is the missing leadership on the court. What's going on coach?

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

This has been a nightmare to watch!!!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    Once again I don't understand why Coach Brooke doesn't play Santos more. She came in the 3rd quarter and was a huge spark. She is the missing leadership on the court. What's going on coach?
    She likes to play her own players is the only thing I can come up with here!
    Win 2 road games to come and lose to a UAB team! Figure that one out!

Look, Santos is in and they are on a 10-0 run. Great job Santos!!!

I spoke too soon, Brooke took Santos out!!

+ Reply to Thread