+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Thundering Herd Battle on Saturday Night

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Marshall M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Thundering Herd Battle on Saturday Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech is the best in the conference at defending three-pointers. Marshall is the best in the conference in making three-pointers. The two teams will clash on Saturday night at 6 p.m. inside the Thomas Assembly Center on Karl Malone Court.

More...

Discuss it here.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Thundering Herd Battle on Saturday Night

Do we have any ticket specials for tomorrow's game?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Buy 1, get 1 at full price

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Buy 1, get 1 at full price
    Yay!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Calls are going around offering $8 tickets in the red sections. May be for LTAC or season ticket holders only.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Calls are going around offering $8 tickets in the red sections. May be for LTAC or season ticket holders only.
    That's what I heard. Weird thing is, my friend who got called has not bought season tickets before. I've bought them for over 10 years and didn't get a call.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

LA Tech SportsVerified account‏@LATechSports 12h12 hours agoLess than 50 lower level tickets remain for @LATechHoops tomorrow! Call @LATechTickets TODAY to buy your discounted ticket! #PackTheTACpic.twitter.com/MubUvrEwy1

• Retweets 8
    • Likes 12

Well crap! I hope I can get some tomorrow.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Yes, in fact, there is. The Ruston Police are passing them out left and right. Some sort of fund raiser I hear.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Yes, in fact, there is. The Ruston Police are passing them out left and right. Some sort of fund raiser I hear.
    There was this guy in Webster parish who gave me a ticket AFTER the game was over. He did admit it was a fundraiser of sorts though.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

The tickets I'm talking about that Ruston City Police are giving out require you to donate over $100 to the government at gunpoint.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

The tickets I'm talking about that Ruston City Police are giving out require you to donate over $100 to the government at gunpoint.
    Where's the outrage, when "they" are taking our right to express our need for speed!!!!

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Yeah! It's a fund raiser for the city of Ruston alright. Most of the fund raising consists of the Ruston police department issuing traffic tickets on I-20. We all know that I-20 poses a hazard to the city of Ruston, and the efforts by the RPD are totally in the interest of public safety. Mayor Ronny Walker is hard at work developing a new reputation for Ruston that will exceed that of Dubach and Dodson. Both of the latter are renowned speed traps that support their village coffers with revenue from speeding tickets. You see, when the RPD issues a speeding ticket on I-20 it is to a driver that does not live in Ruston. Walker can't afford to rile any of his potential voters so he hijacks out-of-towners. The hotel/motel tax (another on non-voters) just isn't getting the job done apparently.

I am not a season ticket holder for basketball, but I have received two recent calls from the Tech athletic offices asking me if I would be willing to buy general admission tickets at $8 each to be donated to such groups as the Boys/girls club, etc. This is the only ticket price special that I am aware of.

General admission tickets are regularly priced at $16. This is probably why the blue sections are always almost empty. A family of four would need to shell out $64 and that is before any cokes at $4 per pop (concession sales are probably down also). It has been proven over and over that the best way to sell more of anything is to lower the price (does Wal-Mart ring a bell). Perhaps general admission at $10 would sell more tickets and increase overall revenue. And $4 for a bottle of water that wholesales for $.50 is insane too.

Our AD may need to take a few marketing courses or have the Tech marketing professors do a study to see if a new approach would be better.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yeah! It's a fund raiser for the city of Ruston alright. Most of the fund raising consists of the Ruston police department issuing traffic tickets on I-20. We all know that I-20 poses a hazard to the city of Ruston, and the efforts by the RPD are totally in the interest of public safety. Mayor Ronny Walker is hard at work developing a new reputation for Ruston that will exceed that of Dubach and Dodson. Both of the latter are renowned speed traps that support their village coffers with revenue from speeding tickets. You see, when the RPD issues a speeding ticket on I-20 it is to a driver that does not live in Ruston. Walker can't afford to rile any of his potential voters so he hijacks out-of-towners. The hotel/motel tax (another on non-voters) just isn't getting the job done apparently.

I am not a season ticket holder for basketball, but I have received two recent calls from the Tech athletic offices asking me if I would be willing to buy general admission tickets at $8 each to be donated to such groups as the Boys/girls club, etc. This is the only ticket price special that I am aware of.

General admission tickets are regularly priced at $16. This is probably why the blue sections are always almost empty. A family of four would need to shell out $64 and that is before any cokes at $4 per pop (concession sales are probably down also). It has been proven over and over that the best way to sell more of anything is to lower the price (does Wal-Mart ring a bell). Perhaps general admission at $10 would sell more tickets and increase overall revenue. And $4 for a bottle of water that wholesales for $.50 is insane too.

Our AD may need to take a few marketing courses or have the Tech marketing professors do a study to see if a new approach would be better.
    Need to write tickets for illegal pipes too. First offense is $500.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't speed you don't get a ticket. Pretty simple.

+ Reply to Thread