+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Thundering Herd Battle on Saturday Night

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Thundering Herd Battle on Saturday Night

91-90 Tech with 16.9 seconds left. Boykins going to the line.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Dawgs win 94-90 on two Boykins FTs!!!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Holy moly - what a comeback from the dawgs! With about 7 mins left -we were trailing by 10. WTG Dawgs!

Game MVP (besides McCree) was the energetic Louisiana Tech crowd! Coach Konkol was very impressed by our fans in the postgame interview.

"We were really in trouble and the Tech crowd got us back into it for the 'W'".

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Game MVP (besides McCree) was the energetic Louisiana Tech crowd! Coach Konkol was very impressed by our fans in the postgame interview.

"We were really in trouble and the Tech crowd got us back into it for the 'W'".
    Coach also said that team really feeds off the energy of the Tech Community and do not want to let us down.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Did Isabella honor us with his presence tonight or did he just tweet based on Dave's call again?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs Win Shootout

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For a game that had a combined 184 points, the end result was determined by defense.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion the best game of the year at the TAC. We weren't hitting shots but just kept battling. And the Herd is a good team. Proud of the Dawgs for fighting on. And the crowd was the largest, loudest of the season.

When Joniah sat down on the court is scared the heck out of me. Post game Konkol said he'd gotten light headed. And I think he'd just taken a shot to the head battling for the ball a few seconds before. I hope and pray he's just fine.

Joniah played an awesome game tonight. He's clearly gained a lot of muscle weight and every game he's just gotten better. Tonight he was a beast under the basket. And he's just a good, nice young man!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Good win for the Dawgs. A lot to go, but better than I expected at this point in the season.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I was mostly impressed by Washington's contribution tonight. At this point, I know what the other guys bring to the table but Washington is making more meaningful plays in pressure situations.

Thanks to nadb, I got to sit in the ballyhooed Section 107 tonight. It was an electric atmosphere!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They had two bigs who fouled out, but the HORRIBLE refs would not call the same game on both ends. The frosted hair guy consulted with the Marshall HC during every break.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    They had two bigs who fouled out, but the HORRIBLE refs would not call the same game on both ends. The frosted hair guy consulted with the Marshall HC during every break.
    that dude was so into himself I thought he might start tracing his niplets during a timeout

highlights--check
    shaved arms--check
    tanning bed--check, check

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I was mostly impressed by Washington's contribution tonight. At this point, I know what the other guys bring to the table but Washington is making more meaningful plays in pressure situations.

Thanks to nadb, I got to sit in the ballyhooed Section 107 tonight. It was an electric atmosphere!
    Jalen came up huge. I didn't realize Derrick played 37 minutes... I did realize he had the play of the game with his block though.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Jalen came up huge. I didn't realize Derrick played 37 minutes... I did realize he had the play of the game with his block though.
    His defense is phenomenal! He needs to be able to knock down an open 3 for us to win in the tourney imo...

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post

You gonna have to join us more often, boxerdog. Sorry, a good number of the "regulars" weren't there tonight or it would have been even more electric.

Good crowd, great finish, and Super Kudos to McCree (30 points and 11 rebounds).

+ Reply to Thread