+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UTSA in Key C-USA Contest

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UTSA in Key C-USA Contest

Good home stand. Had to hold serve this week. Excellent job Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely LOVE Brooke!!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/LATechWBB/v...8260573185083/

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

We absolutely have to win the next two games. There's no excuse for losing to the Florida teams. Then take care of home court. Southern Miss will be a challenge on the road. We are well ahead of where I thought we would be.

Go Techsters ! And Go Dawgs as well.

It's a great time to be a Bulldog!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I was with all of you supporting our Techsters, but doing it on the beach here with friends...
    The SUN, the Surf, Cold Bud, and my LaTech Mobile X apt!
    It doesn't get any better than this!
    PS: I will be absant from the board during the games next week as well.. Only because I will be there with the Techsters at FAU and FIU supporting them in person!
    Lookin forward to that as well!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Interesting. Brooke complimented Santos' "energy in the 3rd qtr" again, and said it "kept us in it".

Brooke also told the team they will continue to do fine as long as they block out outside influences. What did she mean by that? What outside influences is she referring to?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Interesting. Brooke complimented Santos' "energy in the 3rd qtr" again, and said it "kept us in it".

Brooke also told the team they will continue to do fine as long as they block out outside influences. What did she mean by that? What outside influences is she referring to?
    She made reference to the "outside influences" after the game before this, as well. I think most coaches have to keep off the court drama down. Probably some left over drama from last year and just getting along, as well. If this team plays without that, they are a very decent team.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

I can certainly remember outside influences affecting the Techsters in pretty recent times.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Can't be this board.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    As do I. She talks to them less like a bossy coach and more like "I was you once, I know what it's like and what it takes. Let me help you get there." If you follow her on Twitter, she's always congratulating our other teams on their wins, and sounds like she really loves Tech. I think we'll only keep getting better.

We have our coach.

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    As do I. She talks to them less like a bossy coach and more like "I was you once, I know what it's like and what it takes. Let me help you get there." If you follow her on Twitter, she's always congratulating our other teams on their wins, and sounds like she really loves Tech. I think we'll only keep getting better.
    She is pure Tech and with all sports! She loves this school and it shows.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Can't be this board.
    Trust me everyone the outside influences can come from all different aspects that have NOTHING to do with basketball and that is the hard thing as a player and a coach is to balance and keep everything with the proper balance, the biggest obstacles I faced in coaching high school and college ball for 20 plus years had very little to do with the actual game of basketball or anything that was about our team, it was all the other stuff, academics, personal life, issues at home, mom and dad splitting all that stuff you have ZERO control over it can creep in and no matter how hard you try to keep it at bay it is difficult.

I think this has been one of the most positive boards we have ever assembled this year, everyone seems to understand that yes we struggle but the heart and effort is there

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Trust me everyone the outside influences can come from all different aspects that have NOTHING to do with basketball and that is the hard thing as a player and a coach is to balance and keep everything with the proper balance, the biggest obstacles I faced in coaching high school and college ball for 20 plus years had very little to do with the actual game of basketball or anything that was about our team, it was all the other stuff, academics, personal life, issues at home, mom and dad splitting all that stuff you have ZERO control over it can creep in and no matter how hard you try to keep it at bay it is difficult.

I think this has been one of the most positive boards we have ever assembled this year, everyone seems to understand that yes we struggle but the heart and effort is there
    Did you mean team, or LATECHBBB as a whole?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    I think he meant team. We are pretty good on here, though.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    I mean those that are here on a daily and weekly basis talking about the Womens basketball program, it wasn't meant as a slight at all, I respect and can agree somewhat with something in everyone view.That is not always the case, we have had some pretty tough conversations in the past but this year we have been able communicate and express without being mean spirited and we are a passionate bunch lol

+ Reply to Thread