+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2018 Dunkin' Dawgs Schedule

Administrator & 2006 Men's Progressive Bracket Champion Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 2018 Dunkin' Dawgs Schedule

UAB called me -

Get this - I got 4 tickets to the Tech UAB game and a UAB flag for $50

Have no idea what I will do with the flag, but that was a sweet deal on the tickets
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    UAB called me -

Get this - I got 4 tickets to the Tech UAB game and a UAB flag for $50

Have no idea what I will do with the flag, but that was a sweet deal on the tickets
    We can have a flag burning ceremony if you want

Champ zharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud ofzharkins has much to be proud of zharkins's Avatar

The season ticket release today said we would have 16 home games, which means that all three remaining unannounced OOC games will be at the TAC.
    But then again, who cares what I think...

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    all three remaining unannounced OOC games will be at the TAC.
    Sounds swactastic

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Sounds swactastic
    I see what you did there.

$5 tickets?
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

Champ Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I see what you did there.

$5 tickets?
    Actually the tickets will be more expensive for the privilege of watching a swac team.

+ Reply to Thread