+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dunkin' Dawgs Schedule w/ TV & Stream Info

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: 2018 Dunkin' Dawgs Schedule

Yeah, add a few swac teams and lsu-s, and another off-season of hard work to complete the ooc home schedule is done.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Yeah, add a few swac teams and lsu-s, and another season of hard work to complete the ooc schedule is done.
    I hear we're going for a record 3 NAIA games this year.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I hear we're going for a record 3 NAIA games this year.
    I believe konkol would schedule 100% NAIA home games if he could get away with it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I believe konkol would schedule 100% NAIA home games if he could get away with it.
    Our AD is more responsible for the sked than our HC.

Our former coach was given much more rope than our current to make his own schedule. He padded his way to an SEC job.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And this is a CUSA tourney - got to take what they gives us, good and bad....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    And this is a CUSA tourney - got to take what they gives us, good and bad....
    How is the Cancun Challenge a C-USA Tourney?

I have no problem with whatever 2 home games we get from this tourney. They are non-SWAC/MEAC DI games we don't have to return. That is a good thing.

This is the best MTE Tech has been involved with since I've been following the program. This is progress.

Our past schedules deserve to be strongly criticized, but next year's tourney doesn't deserve any criticism. I don't see any bad with this MTE.

We need a few home guarantees to balance out our road guarantees anyway. Let's hope these 2 games take the place of a couple of our NAIA/D3/D2/SWAC/MEAC home games. My hope is for no more than 2 additional home guarantees on next year's schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He padded his way to an SEC job.
    Not likely; total BS, in fact. If that were true, all coaches could/would do it. Kinda interesting that mw was selected CUSA Coach of the Year his second year in this conference, and was selected SEC Coach of the Year his second year over there. More like the old saying, "The cream always rises to the top" ??

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

And why would you say that?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    How is the Cancun Challenge a C-USA Tourney?

I have no problem with whatever 2 home games we get from this tourney. They are non-SWAC/MEAC DI games we don't have to return. That is a good thing.

This is the best MTE Tech has been involved with since I've been following the program. This is progress.

Our past schedules deserve to be strongly criticized, but next year's tourney doesn't deserve any criticism. I don't see any bad with this MTE.

We need a few home guarantees to balance out our road guarantees anyway. Let's hope these 2 games take the place of a couple of our NAIA/D3/D2/SWAC/MEAC home games. My hope is for no more than 2 additional home guarantees on next year's schedule.
    I was under the impression it was since everything came via the CUSA office -

I agree on everything else you say - I really want us to renew the series with DUNK CITY and maybe add Little Rock with a home and home
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Not likely; total BS, in fact. If that were true, all coaches could/would do it. Kinda interesting that mw was selected CUSA Coach of the Year his second year in this conference, and was selected SEC Coach of the Year his second year over there. More like the old saying, "The cream always rises to the top" ??
    He left. We gotta move on. And we're doing pretty darn well.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    He left. We gotta move on. And we're doing pretty darn well.
    True................ Way past time for the Haters on here to let go of it.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

You forgot to bold my last sentence.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Are you saying we have haters of Mike White here?

I haven't seen any anti-White posts. I like him and wish him well. He got Tech MBB back on track after years and years of crap. It was also a tough decision for him to leave Tech and even the UF AD said as much in an interview. He said there was a time when he thought White would decline his offer. In the end, the lure of more money and major conference got MW to Gainesville. I also think it speaks well of him when Speedy and Alex made it point to go visit their former coach.

Yes, he's gone. Tech MBB is doing fine under Konkol. We are fortunate to have both of our hoops' programs in good hands.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

KenPom Ratings in parenthesis
    Known

(2 games Neutral - Cancun): (152) Evansville, (98) Fresno State, or (122) George Masson
    (2 games Home - Cancun): (312) Binghamton; (283) Cal State Northridge; (235) Montana State; (227) Southeast Missouri State
    C-USA Away: (276) FIU, (270) Florida Atlantic, (150) Marshall, (319) North Texas, (151) Rice, (325) USM, (203) UTEP, (251) UTSA, (232) WKU
    C-USA Home: (197) UAB, (233) Charlotte, (41) MTSU, (119) ODU, (325) USM, (319) North Texas, (151) Rice, (203) UTEP, (251) UTSA

Remaining Games Last Year
    2 road P5 teams: (28) South Carolina; (106) Nebraska (Cal was MTE which is Cancun this year)
    2 home NAIA/D2: LSUS; OK Baptist
    3 SWAC: (342) Alabama State; (310) Prairie View, (328) Grambling State (Alcorn State was part of MTE)
    at (147) Louisiana-Lafayette
    vs. (107) Florida Gulf Coast

Some suggestions for games: Home/Home with teams in American or Rating under 150; Buy Home over 150 - no games over 300 rating (except 1 SWAC)
    Keep the 2 Road $ games
    Keep one Home NAIA/D2 game
    Replace other with Home/Home with 1 of Group 1
    Keep 1 SWAC Home game
    Replace 1 SWAC with Home game vs. Group 2
    Replace 1 SWAC with Home/Home vs. Group 3 OR UCF (see below)
    Keep H/H with UL-L
    Keep H/H with FGCU and add H/H with (68) UCF (in years we don't play at FAU/FIU)

Group 1: Wishful Thinking - Home/Home: (11) SMU, (52) Houston; (103) Memphis, (241) Tulane, (146) Tulsa; (8) Wichita State; (45) Illinois State
    Group 2: Buy Home Games: (182) UNO; (242) Stephen F. Austin; (261) UL-Monroe; (236) SE Louisiana; (297) Northwestern State

Home/Home
    Group 3 - (83) Belmont; (75) UT-Arlington; (124) Arkansas State; (131) Georgia State; (136) Troy

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Home under 150 may be hard to get to but I feel its a reasonable goal to make a rule for ourselves not to schedule below 300. That should certainly be doable.

+ Reply to Thread