+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Too Much for FAU, 76-52

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces FAU Thursday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will put its three-game winning streak on the line Thursday when the Lady Techsters travel to FAU Arena to face Florida Atlantic at 6 p.m. CT.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces FAU Thursday

Go Techsters!!!!!!!!!! One game at a time!!!!!!!!!!! Give it your all! They are tougher than their record and we can't take it for granted.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Getting ready to head up to Boca as we speak, looking forward to being able to root on the Techsters in person tonight at FAU!
    Last time we set behind Malcolm at his broadcast vantage point and if able to set there again, you all might here me yelling for the Techsters!
    GO TECHSTERS!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Getting ready to head up to Boca as we speak, looking forward to being able to root on the Techsters in person tonight at FAU!
    Last time we set behind Malcolm at his broadcast vantage point and if able to set there again, you all might here me yelling for the Techsters!
    GO TECHSTERS!
    Cheer for us all!

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still at work, and my ESPN app isn't updating the WBB score, how are our Techsters doing?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Half:

TECH 32
    FAU 21

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Half:

TECH 32
    FAU 21
    Fantastic Techsters, thank you!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

3rd Qtr:
    2:47

TECH 41
    FAU 37

End of 3rd

TECH 47
    FAU 42

And I have to say the student announcer for FAU is HORRIBLE. It's McLeod, not McLeon, and it's not a "Fifty Shades of Gray" novel. It's a basketball game. He is about to blow.

And it's Lah Tech, not L.A. Tech

4th Qtr
    7: 15

TECH 56
    FAU 42

3:17

TECH 69
    FAU 51

FINAL

TECH 76
    FAU 52

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Great Game for the Techsters on the road!
    It was very awesome to be behind the bench and Malcolm, McCusheon had family members there rooting on the Techsters beside me...
    And for what it is worth POG was Ashley Santos!
    13pts, 9 rebounds, in 17 minutes...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Wow! how did the Techsters manage a huge road win with Santos playing only 17 mins? That's not possible. Doesn't our coaching staff know we can't win unless Santos is allowed as many minutes as she wants AND at least two people approve of our coaches' decisions?

76-52? A 24-point road win, and Santos played only 17 mins? Nope, obviously that's not right. What was the real score? How bad did we lose?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Too Much for FAU, 76-52

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Kierra Anthony scored 19 points and Ashley Santos added 13 points and nine rebounds to lead Louisiana Tech to a 76-52 win over Florida Atlantic in Conference USA action at FAU Arena Thursday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Wow! how did the Techsters manage a huge road win with Santos playing only 17 mins? That's not possible. Doesn't our coaching staff know we can't win unless Santos is allowed as many minutes as she wants AND at least two people approve of our coaches' decisions?

76-52? A 24-point road win, and Santos played only 17 mins? Nope, obviously that's not right. What was the real score? How bad did we lose?
    It was about 13 minutes more than her average minutes played!
    Brook knows that Santos experience will be a benefit down the stretch!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Too Much for FAU, 76-52

Dawg80. Don't read this. It says some good things about Santos.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Dawg80. Don't read this. It says some good things about Santos.
    Don't tell me what to read and not to read. I read everything. And this is not about Santos. It's about a couple of azzholes attacking Coach Brooke and using Santos as their tool to do it. I don't think that so-called Ilovebball is a Tech fan. It's a troll, probably from NSU, still mad we hired Brooke away from them.

I will say this so there is no misunderstanding....I will defend Coach Brooke from unwarranted attacks. We are fortunate to have her as our coach. She's exactly what our program needed. Anyone who calls into question her coaching will have to deal with me. So....deal with that!

All you true blue Techster fans carry on. I'm right there with ya!

Love dem Techsters!

+ Reply to Thread