+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Too Much for FAU, 76-52

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Too Much for FAU, 76-52

Don't recall anyone attacking Brooke, just that they would like to see Santos play more. I've been a Techsters fan since Leon was an Assistant Coach and I always had a favorite player or two. This year it is LeBlanc and Santos. I love all our players.

Some people think our glory days are behind us. I think they are more ahead. I BELIEVE!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Don't recall anyone attacking Brooke, just that they would like to see Santos play more. I've been a Techsters fan since Leon was an Assistant Coach and I always had a favorite player or two. This year it is LeBlanc and Santos. I love all our players.

Some people think our glory days are behind us. I think they are more ahead. I BELIEVE!
    You weren't the problem. There is one on here that just stirs on that one topic.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post

Agree with the bolded, but D80 is right, someone is attacking Brooke's integrity by questioning her coaching decisions on Santos. I agree with much of D80's position in that regard.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces FAU Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    It was about 13 minutes more than her average minutes played!
    Brook knows that Santos experience will be a benefit down the stretch!
    Thank you Brooke!!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Personally, I feel anyone that posts on here is going to be a Techster Fan! IncludeingILuvBBall...
    We have seen a number of coaches come and go in the recent past, someone questioning a coach should not be out of any relm on a Forum...
    A new coach has to earn the respect of the FAN's
    Brook is doing that with me and has done it by Winning!
    I was one that questioned her on why Santos was not getting more playing time as well, that was before I knew that a player that has played the 1, 2, and 3 had been moved in to the 4 position!
    And any player that would do for the team what is needed is more impressive to me and shows me that Santos is a valuable member of this team!
    Keep the Winning streak going!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Don't tell me what to read and not to read. I read everything. And this is not about Santos. It's about a couple of azzholes attacking Coach Brooke and using Santos as their tool to do it. I don't think that so-called Ilovebball is a Tech fan. It's a troll, probably from NSU, still mad we hired Brooke away from them.

I will say this so there is no misunderstanding....I will defend Coach Brooke from unwarranted attacks. We are fortunate to have her as our coach. She's exactly what our program needed. Anyone who calls into question her coaching will have to deal with me. So....deal with that!

All you true blue Techster fans carry on. I'm right there with ya!

Love dem Techsters!
    Okay.....now THAT is a little too much grand-standing.

Some of you WBB fans are just nuts. There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with questioning why our head women's BB coach had one of our CLEARLY best players (Santos) sitting on the bench for most of the season.

If the sport was football and Holtz was doing the same thing, no doubt we Tech fans would be demanding the same answers.

I'm just glad that Brooke has finally come around to acknowledge and supprt what some of us knew weeks ago.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Okay.....now THAT is a little too much grand-standing.

Some of you WBB fans are just nuts. There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with questioning why our head women's BB coach had one of our CLEARLY best players (Santos) sitting on the bench for most of the season.

If the sport was football and Holtz was doing the same thing, no doubt we Tech fans would be demanding the same answers.

I'm just glad that Brooke has finally come around to acknowledge and supprt what some of us knew weeks ago.
    You nailed it Hog DAWG!

+ Reply to Thread