+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Freshman Duo Lead Dunkin’ Dogs to Victory

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Freshman Duo Lead Dunkin’ Dogs to Victory

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

On Thursday night there was a youth movement inside the Thomas Assembly Center as the freshman duo of DaQuan Bracey and Jalen Harris combined for 35 points to help the Bulldogs overpower Florida Atlantic by a final score of 95-69.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: M. Basketball. Freshman Duo Lead Dunkin’ Dogs to Victory

Much like Skill, I think Harris is going to be really, really good as a sophomore - as good as we are this year -

Watch out, the next two years could be dynamic with the talent Konkol is stockpiling...

We had six players in double figures last night -

Sherman was 1 pt shy and Washington was 3 points shy of being in double figures - that would of been 8 players in double digits
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Washington has started to come on to the extent that he might be able to fill some of the void we will have in losing McCree. But Erik can REBOUND, I mean really rebound! I've noticed that Powell is an aggressive rebounder but he is underdeveloped offensively.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Washington has started to come on to the extent that he might be able to fill some of the void we will have in losing McCree. But Erik can REBOUND, I mean really rebound! I've noticed that Powell is an aggressive rebounder but he is underdeveloped offensively.
    I think Washington can rebound - would of had two more than he was credited with last night, but Slim was on a roll...

I think Powell is getting there, he has made a big jump from the beginning of the year and we still have to remember he is a freshman - I think he will be pushed by the big kid we have coming in

On Harris - I wonder where his game would be at right now if 1) he hadn't tweaked his knee and 2) hadn't gotten the flu...

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Right now, Erik's rebounding looks to be the most difficult thing to replace when he leaves. However, he grew into and embraced that role this year. Someone is going to have to do the same next year.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Right now, Erik's rebounding looks to be the most difficult thing to replace when he leaves. However, he grew into and embraced that role this year. Someone is going to have to do the same next year.
    I think we'll be ok on rebounding next year. Sherman is solid. Strong as a horse and can really get up there. Joniah is getting better and stronger all the time plus his footwork and positioning has come a long way. He's showing awesome determination and wasn't letting anybody push him around last night. Part of that is thanks to the 20 lbs+/- he's put on that's all muscle. Last night he made some big rebounds while scoring 10 pts. Washington and Harris are progressing well too.

I hate that we lose Erik because he's a force to be reckoned with. But I think we'll be alright.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I think we'll be ok on rebounding next year. Sherman is solid. Strong as a horse and can really get up there. Joniah is getting better and stronger all the time plus his footwork and positioning has come a long way. He's showing awesome determination and wasn't letting anybody push him around last night. Part of that is thanks to the 20 lbs+/- he's put on that's all muscle. Last night he made some big rebounds while scoring 10 pts. Washington and Harris are progressing well too.

I hate that we lose Erik because he's a force to be reckoned with. But I think we'll be alright.
    I think we will be fine, but I have waiting on Sherman to truly assert himself. He has everything that is needed to be a DOMINANT rebounder to the tune of averaging in double figures.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I think we will be fine, but I have waiting on Sherman to truly assert himself. He has everything that is needed to be a DOMINANT rebounder to the tune of averaging in double figures.
    I agree. He's got the potential to be an all-conference post player.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Much like Skill, I think Harris is going to be really, really good as a sophomore - as good as we are this year -

Watch out, the next two years could be dynamic with the talent Konkol is stockpiling...

We had six players in double figures last night -

Sherman was 1 pt shy and Washington was 3 points shy of being in double figures - that would of been 8 players in double digits
    I have been concerned about the 4 position for next year. Powell looks very raw, he has progressed but certainly the other freshman have progressed faster. Regardless of his progression, we are losing a 4 and 5. I did not think we had a 4/5 in this signing class so that would leave us with Powell and White only. That would mean a lot of smaller lineups.

Which big kid are you referencing? Duruji? I thought he was more of a 3 but I could be wrong. Is there another?

Yes Duruji - he is long and athletic - he has stretched to 6-8 and is tearing it up...

We also have Pemberton waiting in the wings who is more of a 3 -

I don't think we are losing a 5 - White is a soph and Omar is a junior

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yes Duruji - he is long and athletic - he has stretched to 6-8 and is tearing it up...

We also have Pemberton waiting in the wings who is more of a 3 -

I don't think we are losing a 5 - White is a soph and Omar is a junior
    Totally missed Sherman was a junior. Thought he was a graduate transfer with 1 year left. Wow. Watch out.

+ Reply to Thread