+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/18: MBB vs FIU

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Coaching for Literacy Teaming Up

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Coaching for Literacy (CFL), head coach Eric Konkol and Louisiana Tech men’s basketball are teaming up for the third straight year in the nationwide Fight for Literacy.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs and Panthers Clash on Saturday Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech men’s basketball team will be going for win No. 20 on the season Saturday night when they host FIU at 6 p.m. inside the Thomas Assembly Center on Karl Malone Court.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Fiu 2/18: MBB vs FIU

Former Sun Belt FIU is 0-11 on the road this season. I expect us to win easily. Our bench guys should see some time in this one.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2/18: MBB vs FIU

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Former Sun Belt FIU is 0-11 on the road this season. I expect us to win easily. Our bench guys should see some time in this one.
    Last night he played several combos before the 3s started coming in. It is fun to watch them work together in different combos.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you sit, Paw?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Where did you sit, Paw?
    In 114. My friend left me his tickets while he is/was away on the ski trip.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The bench scored 45 points last night...

I think we ended up with about 60 pts in the paint - funny thing is we missed something like our first 4 shots and they were all lay-ups and put-backs
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The bench scored 45 points last night...

I think we ended up with about 60 pts in the paint - funny thing is we missed something like our first 4 shots and they were all lay-ups and put-backs
    It seemed pretty obvious that he wanted to change up on them by going inside more. It worked well. I'm no expert at all, but we have lacked inside play for so long. I think our HC will play the game to take advantage of our opponent's weakness rather than forcing an outside game.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The thing that impresses me about Konkol is his ability to adjust the game plan and players to what other teams are giving us -

Some may view it/deem it as unprepared - but I think they fail to realize that there is a HC on the opposite bench trying to do the same thing that we are and most of the time they are scheming just as much as our guy

I also like how the players converse with each other - watching them you can see the hand motions and eye contact that accompanies these discussions during dead ball periods
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The thing that impresses me about Konkol is his ability to adjust the game plan and players to what other teams are giving us -

Some may view it/deem it as unprepared - but I think they fail to realize that there is a HC on the opposite bench trying to do the same thing that we are and most of the time they are scheming just as much as our guy

I also like how the players converse with each other - watching them you can see the hand motions and eye contact that accompanies these discussions during dead ball periods
    I think the one thing that impressed me the most last night was Bracey signaling for Jean to pass it to Sherman in the low post. Jean complied... and got an assist.

Bracey is the general even when he doesn't have the ball.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I think the one thing that impressed me the most last night was Bracey signaling for Jean to pass it to Sherman in the low post. Jean complied... and got an assist.

Bracey is the general even when he doesn't have the ball.
    He's one of those guys who leaves several options open (based upon how the defenders react) when he drives the ball. Our players are starting to understand where to position themselves and move with him. It's a beautiful thing.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

PawDawg and DFM getting some extended tv time on CUSA.TV tonight.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Dawgs win 77-61. McCree leads with 27 points and Boykins finishes with 17. Derric Jean was 0-4 tonight. He finished with 0 points again.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Dawgs win 77-61. McCree leads with 27 points and Boykins finishes with 17. Derric Jean was 0-4 tonight. He finished with 0 points again.
    I'm interested to see what Konkol does at this point. This is college basketball, gotta make hard decisions.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'm interested to see what Konkol does at this point. This is college basketball, gotta make hard decisions.
    He won't do anything. He doesn't need DJ to score right now, and he plays great defense.

+ Reply to Thread