+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/18: MBB vs FIU

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2/18: MBB vs FIU

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    He won't do anything. He doesn't need DJ to score right now, and he plays great defense.
    I watch the other CUSA teams play. We need more from the starting 2 if we want to win the tournament. He has 5 points and 2 rebounds over the last 3 games. That's not acceptable. How many did his man score tonight?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs Notch 20th Win of the Season

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech men’s basketball team notched its six straight win and its 20th of the season on Saturday night with a 77-61 victory over FIU inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I watch the other CUSA teams play. We need more from the starting 2 if we want to win the tournament. He has 5 points and 2 rebounds over the last 3 games. That's not acceptable. How many did his man score tonight?
    0-4, 0 points, 0 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block. He just isn't involved on offense and misses when he is.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

To his defense, I don't know if we want him shooting a lot with the other options on the floor. To that extent he is doing a nice job playing within the system. But wish we could get 8-10 from him.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    To his defense, I don't know if we want him shooting a lot with the other options on the floor. To that extent he is doing a nice job playing within the system. But wish we could get 8-10 from him.
    I think he would be best utilized as a gap reliever (both at the 1 and 2). We will need Harris's scoring prowess to win the tournament plus he won't feel pressed to produce if he's starting. I believe Jean will actually be more productive coming off the bench. win/win

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I think he would be best utilized as a gap reliever (both at the 1 and 2). We will need Harris's scoring prowess to win the tournament plus he won't feel pressed to produce if he's starting. I believe Jean will actually be more productive coming off the bench. win/win
    I don't know. I like Harris and Washington off the bench for scoring. More minutes for Harris definitely though.

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I don't know. I like Harris and Washington off the bench for scoring. More minutes for Harris definitely though.
    You won't need Harris for scoring if he starts. We have started in the hole the last few games.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

This was the second to last home game. We failed in trying to pack the TAC this year. One home game left against USM!

What happened to the "Operation Sellout" promos? Our admins did the bare minimum in promoting basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

What happened to the "Operation Sellout" promos? Our admins did the bare minimum in promoting basketball.
    I am wondering the same thing. We reported 7k the last time they did it and have seen nothing like it since. We had the Mike White's which drew larger numbers. Nothing this season or last which is disappointing. Needs to return next year with our momentum.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our AD has hired at least 3 people who work under him in "marketing" and /or "promotions". Good grief we are wasting money on stuff on his watch.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Our AD has hired at least 3 people who work under him in "marketing" and /or "promotions". Good grief we are wasting money on stuff on his watch.
    Has this link been posted?? If it has, I haven't noticed it ...................
    http://www.sj-r.com/sports/20170216/...louisiana-tech

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

What does Crash Davis tell Nuke aka Meat?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The season is about to end. One home game left (season went by quick). If our admin had to reflect if they did a good job on sales, they need to all say no.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

If I would of had the over last night I would of been pissed...

And the folks got vocal about not getting their Cane's (or Cain's as the ULM AD spells it)...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread