+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. Malone Powers @LATechWBB Past FIU

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels to FIU Saturday

Tech 6-18 free throws in the 2nd half

Game 76-63

5th straight win (1st time in conference since 2010-2011)

Decent road win, didn't quit or panic when FIU narrowed the lead to 2 in the 3rd qtr. Free throws though.....

Now time to move over to the baseball game.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Thnx for the updates.
    You're welcome. Just doing my part while BlindDog is yelling at the refs.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Tech 6-18 free throws in the 2nd half

Game 76-63

5th straight win (1st time in conference since 2010-2011)

Decent road win, didn't quit or panic when FIU narrowed the lead to 2 in the 3rd qtr. Free throws though.....

Now time to move over to the baseball game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    You're welcome. Just doing my part while BlindDog is yelling at the refs.
    Thanks again for keeping us updated. Way to go Techsters!! I'm not ready for this season to end. Sad to see tickets to only two more home games in my season ticket pack. Glad you and BlindDog were on the ball. I'll do my best at the guys game tonight, then fill in for BlindDog keeping through refs straight in Ruston the last two Techsters games.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Had a great time rooting on the Techsters today!
    The little 30 mile road trip down to Miami ended well with another Techster victory! Just thankful that I got the chance to yell for us all at the games here!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Malone Powers @LATechWBB Past FIU

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Alexus Malone scored a game-high 21 points and Louisiana Tech dominated on the glass as the Lady Techsters defeated FIU 76-63 Saturday afternoon in Conference USA action as FIU Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I have to say, I'm impressed with the play of the Freshmen. The future is bright. We are playing better defense, running offense rather than jacking up 3's, and we are rebounding, and playing inside well in a long time. Brooke is earning her pay!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Good road trip. Yeah, the Florida twins ain't very good, but one can never dismiss a road sweep in conference play.

WTG Techsters!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    I have to say, I'm impressed with the play of the Freshmen. The future is bright. We are playing better defense, running offense rather than jacking up 3's, and we are rebounding, and playing inside well in a long time. Brooke is earning her pay!
    I agree. McLoud especially. Coming early last year really gave her a head start even with the coaching change.

McCutcheon is certainly not playing like a freshman either. The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

6 of 18 from the line in the 2nd half? I could do better than that with my eyes closed. There is simply no excuse for such chitty shooting. This could cost us a game....when it matters.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    6 of 18 from the line in the 2nd half? I could do better than that with my eyes closed. There is simply no excuse for such chitty shooting. This could cost us a game....when it matters.
    It will matter for the next 3 games. I hope this is priority in practice this week.

+ Reply to Thread