+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Track. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Heads to Lafayette for Weekend Meet

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

It will be a quick turnaround for Louisiana Tech Track and Field as the teams are set to travel down south to compete in UL-Lafayette’s home invitational this weekend at the Ragin’ Cajuns Track Facility in Lafayette, Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Track. LA Tech Track & Field Heads to Lafayette for Weekend Meet

I hope we run our Friday guys.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Track. LA Tech Track & Field Heads to Lafayette for Weekend Meet

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I hope we run our Friday guys.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Closes Out ULL Classic

Louisiana Tech's track and field teams enjoyed a successful two days in the southern half of the state as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters combined to record 25 top-10 finishes at this weekend's meet hosted by UL-Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Hits the Road for Victor Lopez Classic

Louisiana Tech Track and Field is gearing up for another road meet this weekend as the men and women travel to Houston to compete in the 35th annual Victor Lopez Classic, which is hosted by Rice on March 24-25 at the Wendel D. Ley Track Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech T&F Wraps Up Victor Lopez Classic

Louisiana Tech’s track and field teams recorded several top finishes this past weekend as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters competed at the 35th annual Victor Lopez Classic, hosted by Rice in Houston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field to Compete at Southern Miss Invitational

Louisiana Tech’s track and field squads will travel to the Magnolia State this weekend to compete at the annual Southern Miss Invitational at Bell Track and Field Stadium in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Wraps Up Southern Miss Invitational

Louisiana Tech's track and field teams recorded more than 30 top 10 finishes this weekend, including five first place at Saturday's Southern Miss Invitational in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Travels to SFA Invitational

Louisiana Tech Track and Field will travel to Nacogdoches, Texas, this weekend where the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters are gearing up to compete in the 2017 Stephen F. Austin Carl Kight Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Record Several Top Marks at SFA Invitational

Louisiana Tech’s track and field teams impressed at this weekend’s 2017 Stephen F. Austin Carl Kight Invitational as the men and women combined to record seven first place finishes at Fletcher Garner Track in Nacogdoches, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field to Compete at LSU Alumni Gold

Louisiana Tech Track and Field will return to action this weekend as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters compete at the 2017 LSU Alumni Gold on Saturday at Bernie Moore Track Stadium in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Closes Out LSU Alumni Gold

Louisiana Tech Track & Field recorded a number of top 10 marks this weekend as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters traveled to the southern half of the state to compete in the LSU Alumni Gold Invitational on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Set for Leon Johnson NSU Invitational

Louisiana Tech Track and Field will make the short 90-minute trip to Natchitoches this weekend as the men and women gear up to compete in the annual Leon Johnson NSU Invitational on Saturday, April 29.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track & Field to Compete at Ole Miss Classic

Louisiana Tech Track and Field is set to compete in its final regular season meet of the year as the men and women travel to Oxford, Mississippi, for the 2017 Ole Miss Classic on Saturday, May 6.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech T&F Closes Out Regular Season at Ole Miss Classic

Louisiana Tech’s track and field squads wrapped up their final weekend of competition prior to this week’s Conference USA Championships as the two teams recorded several top 10 finishes at the Ole Miss Classic on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread