+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Track. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. LA Tech Track & Field Set to Open C-USA Championships Thursday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Track and Field is heading to west Texas this week as the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters prepare to compete in the 2017 Conference USA Outdoor Championships, hosted by UTEP in El Paso, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. LA Tech's Lautric Claims Silver, Patrick Sets Record at C-USA T&F Championship

Louisiana Tech senior high jumper Chloe Lautric capped off the 2017 Conference USA Outdoor Championships by earning a silver medal with a second-place finish on Sunday, while Jordan Patrick broke his own school record in the decathlon to wrap up a busy four days in El Paso for the Bulldogs and Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Track. LA Tech's Lautric Claims Silver, Patrick Sets Record at C-USA T&F Champion

10th and 12th!

What in the world has happened to our track programs?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Track. LA Tech's Lautric Claims Silver, Patrick Sets Record at C-USA T&F Champion

In looking at the meet records, it seems that we barely sent a team. We always used to dominate the track events, but I didn't even see entries in any of the relay events.

Track & Field. LA Tech Track & Field Places Three on C-USA All-Academic Team

Louisiana Tech placed three student-athletes on the 2017 InTouch Credit Union Conference USA Track and Field All-Academic Team, it was announced by the league office Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech Qualifies Three Entries to 2017 NCAA East Preliminaries

Louisiana Tech Track and Field has qualified three entries into the 2017 NCAA East Preliminary Track and Field Championships, which will be held this week in Lexington, Kentucky.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. LA Tech T&F Trio Wraps Up Weekend at NCAA East Prelims

Three of Louisiana Tech’s track and field student-athletes spent the weekend in Lexington, Kentucky, as Tamario Lattin, Chloe Lautric and Janiel McDonald qualified and competed in the 2017 NCAA East Preliminary Track and Field Championships.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track & Field. Jordan Patrick Earns C-USA Spirit of Service Award

Louisiana Tech sophomore track and field student-athlete Jordan Patrick has been named the University’s recipient of the Conference USA Spirit of Service Award for the spring, it was announced by the league office Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread