+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UNT/Rice this week

Hybrid View

Puppy bskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of light

LaTech UNT/Rice this week

Anybody besides me going to the game(s) this week? Here's to hoping the good play (and W's) continue.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: UNT/Rice this week

Interesting to see how we handle North Texas -

It's been a death trap for us lately in Denton
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

The wife and I will make the Rice game since it is here in Houston.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Interesting to see how we handle North Texas -

It's been a death trap for us lately in Denton
    We will win this by at least 20! Write it down. Take a picture. Send it to them. I don't care.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We planned to drive over Friday to see my Ft. Worth daughter and attend the Friday and Saturday baseball games. We were listening to the post game on the way home Saturday night and my wife said, "We could just go over Thursday to watch the basketball game in Denton."

Gotta love that!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    We planned to drive over Friday to see my Ft. Worth daughter and attend the Friday and Saturday baseball games. We were listening to the post game on the way home Saturday night and my wife said, "We could just go over Thursday to watch the basketball game in Denton."

Gotta love that!
    It appears PawDawg is a master at laying out the evidence for the obvious solution. Low and behold, it is her suggestion and he comes off as the guy who says "Well I guess so if that is what you want!"
    Tip of the hat to you!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    It appears PawDawg is a master at laying out the evidence for the obvious solution. Low and behold, it is her suggestion and he comes off as the guy who says "Well I guess so if that is what you want!"
    Tip of the hat to you!
    Thanks! If only I could take advantage of the opportunity. Just can't work it out. It will be baseball Friday and Saturday with some (very light) shopping in between.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i am planning to be at the rice game with my family. we try to make it every year.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

I'll be at the UNT game again. The last two years in Denton we've been ridiculously hosed by the officials. Ticky-tack touch fouls when we're on defense and muggings with no foul called when we take the ball inside on offense.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    I'll be at the UNT game again. The last two years in Denton we've been ridiculously hosed by the officials. Ticky-tack touch fouls when we're on defense and muggings with no foul called when we take the ball inside on offense.
    We will take both games this week and head into the CUSA tourney on a 9 game winning streak. Then shock the nation and end the NCAA tournament drought. Maybe even win a game or two in the Big Dance! Go Dawgs!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    We will take both games this week and head into the CUSA tourney on a 9 game winning streak. Then shock the nation and end the NCAA tournament drought. Maybe even win a game or two in the Big Dance! Go Dawgs!!
    From your keyboard to the inbox of the Basketball Gods!

Although, I don't think winning the CUSA tourney "will shock the nation." It's more likely to surprise Tech Nation though, given our long drought. Now, reaching the Sweet 16!? That would "shock" the nation and be very sweet indeed.

Oh shoot....but, let's stay focused. One game at a time.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Nobody wake me up.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by bskelley15 View Post
    Anybody besides me going to the game(s) this week? Here's to hoping the good play (and W's) continue.
    We will win both games. Both should be double digits. We will beat UNT by at least 20 points.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Game day

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

10-10 at the 1st official TO

+ Reply to Thread