+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Straight WNBA star: Lesbian culture broke my spirit

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Straight WNBA star: Lesbian culture broke my spirit

Today I identify as the brain surgeon for all Democrats, and do not oppress me.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 02-26-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Tell me about it. I get harassed endlessly because I identify as a bi-sexual weeny dog.
    Similar experience. My work had to undo the Obama bathroom rule because I kept taking a dump in the womens restroom. No tolerance.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Similar experience. My work had to undo the Obama bathroom rule because I kept taking a dump in the womens restroom. No tolerance.
    You must have been extra funky.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Were you using the sink?

Not that there would be anything wrong with that, as long as you identify as a sink dumper!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    That's ridiculous. Tell me, do you support the right of pedophiles too? How about the rights of peeping Toms? Are we discriminating against those perverts as well? Seriously, at what point does something stop stop being "different" and begin being criminal?

We must protect children at ALL cost. A pervert's willingness to put on a dress doesn't make him less of a pervert.
    Such rights do protect trans children. Peeping toms and pedos already can prey on children in restrooms whether trans kids are able to use the proper restroom for their identity.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I don't know if you have a daughter or not, but try to imagine what it would be like for her to be forced to use bathroom with the boys in school. That is what it feels like for the children with different gender identities.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I don't know if you have a daughter or not, but try to imagine what it would be like for her to be forced to use bathroom with the boys in school. That is what it feels like for the children with different gender identities.
    You don't know that, but that is the silly mantra. Studies have shown...

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You don't know that, but that is the silly mantra. Studies have shown...
    Doesn't seem like the type of thing a child would lie about.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So you are satisfied with the sample size? For .02% of the population every school system in the US should be turned upside down? Trump is turning this back over to the states instead of making it a federal mandate. Including it in Title IX is as unfair and unconstitutional as the Title IX law it was included in.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Isn't this exactly what the mandate did? Was it OK to make all the girls uncomfortable by allowing a boy (person with boy plumbing) to use their rest room?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Isn't this exactly what the mandate did? Was it OK to make all the girls uncomfortable by allowing a boy (person with boy plumbing) to use their rest room?
    Yes, but since the .02% were being catered to "the plumbing" was not supposed to bother the 99.98% of the mean kids and their fascist parents.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

How many of you have ever had your birth certificate or ID checked at the door of a restroom? You've probably shared restrooms with transgender people and never even known it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe told to lie about.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

https://youtu.be/WvVUd1ovz7c

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    How many of you have ever had your birth certificate or ID checked at the door of a restroom? You've probably shared restrooms with transgender people and never even known it.
    I want to follow you into the restroom...

I have no idea if you're male, female, or some twisted combination. What I do know is you're a goofy libtard, and I would enjoy making you very uncomfortable. Which I most certainly could. On second thought, I have better things to do.

I'll give you libtards credit for getting your way. Even when some policy is 100% wrong, even pure evil, y'all manage to twist things around. I guess abortion is the best example of that. "A woman's right to decide about her body..." Well, then, how come it is NEVER the woman's body that dies, but ALWAYS another human being?

God will deal with you evil libtards some day.

+ Reply to Thread