+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opportunity knocking

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Opportunity knocking

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Geeez......people, stop the nonsense. That's just negative BS.

I can think of nothing better than sending UAB and their 13 fans home early from the CUSA tournament.
    Sorry HD. Just venting my frustration. I don't like tournaments for the G5. Everyone started tournaments hoping to get two invites to the Dance if they had a tournament winner who wasn't the regular season champ. It turns out that all of the work winning throughout the season only gets you top seed in the tournament since very few G5 get multiple invites. I am a fan of rewarding the regular season champ with the highest honor and let the tournament champ take seconds instead of the opposite. Let's see what happens when MTSU wins the regular season and gets trashed at the tournament.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Sorry HD. Just venting my frustration. I don't like tournaments for the G5. Everyone started tournaments hoping to get two invites to the Dance if they had a tournament winner who wasn't the regular season champ. It turns out that all of the work winning throughout the season only gets you top seed in the tournament since very few G5 get multiple invites. I am a fan of rewarding the regular season champ with the highest honor and let the tournament champ take seconds instead of the opposite. Let's see what happens when MTSU wins the regular season and gets trashed at the tournament.
    I've already seen MTSU fans echoing your sentiments and the tournament hasn't even happened yet. Regular season champs definitely deserve to dance.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    I've already seen MTSU fans echoing your sentiments and the tournament hasn't even happened yet. Regular season champs definitely deserve to dance.
    Then write your AD and University President to discontinue the conference tournament.

Puppy bskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of lightbskelley15 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    We don't dance unless we win the tournament. No chance as long as it is in UAB's home town. How many times have we won the regular season championship but gotten bumped in Birmingham? At least two.
    I believe just one. 2014 was in El Paso, 2015 lost to/@ UAB in the semi, 2016 lost @ UAB as a 4 seed, IIRC.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Keep an eye on LSU. They will be in the hunt for a new basketball coach after the season.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi8r View Post
    Keep an eye on LSU. They will be in the hunt for a new basketball coach after the season.
    Yeah but.....I'm guessing they'll probably want a coach who's won a post season tournament game. ANY post season tournament game.

+ Reply to Thread