+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mulkey may lose her job at Baylor

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mulkey may lose her job at Baylor

I agree, it wasn't good, but apparently she did say more. Here's another account with more quotes from Mulkey. It's better, in my opinion.

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-b...regret-comment

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

I can only imagine how the rape victims' families must feel about those comments coming from the WOMENS Head Basketball Coach. It makes you wonder (since Mulkey is so "in the know" about everything on the Baylor campus) if she was told by a female student that she was raped would Kim Mulkey report it or cover it up and "protect Baylor at all cost" like the administration and Waco Police Department?
    Her comments seem to answer that question pretty definitively.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Her comments don't sound at all like she would cover up and "protect Baylor at all costs":

"Not only do I sympathize with victims, I am angry about the way victims were treated at this university," Mulkey said. "It is horrible, horrible anytime someone does not take care of a victim. Even one sexual assault is too many. Nobody is dismissing what happened here. I want us to get to the bottom of it."

"I will never, ever support anybody at this university that dismisses what happens to victims or who doesn't help victims."

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Her comments don't sound at all like she would cover up and "protect Baylor at all costs":

"Not only do I sympathize with victims, I am angry about the way victims were treated at this university," Mulkey said. "It is horrible, horrible anytime someone does not take care of a victim. Even one sexual assault is too many. Nobody is dismissing what happened here. I want us to get to the bottom of it."

"I will never, ever support anybody at this university that dismisses what happens to victims or who doesn't help victims."
    If she is truly as 'passionate' as she claims in those comments, then why is she grandstanding at the microphone about Baylor being the best university in America? She seems to say very different things in different settings.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching Bill Mahr a couple of nights ago and he said he couldn't figure out why all the liberals are wanting to bring muslims to our country and these same liberals claim they are for women's rights. He said you can't be for women's rights and Islam too because of the way Islam treats women. That's the situation Mulkey has found herself in. She should be supporting the rape victims more than supporting a school that allowed the rapes to go on without doing anything about it.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

What a slap in the face. I just came from The Best Thread Ever. I will go back to that thread immediately!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Screw mulkey and screw Baylor. What a horrible attitude she has. Sounds like a bought and paid politician

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

That is Kim Mulkey! This is who she is. A classless, self-serving bitch. She stabbed her alma mater in the back, and many of us, especially me, have told you the true nature of her character. But oh no, she is pure as the driven snow. It was all DR's fault. Poor, poor pitiful pigtails. WRONG!!!

Now, some of you will choose to dismiss her true character once again, and give her the benefit of the doubt. Already we see one of our stupid obummer-apologist defending her. Of course, pigtails & obummer are classless, self-serving "pigs" in a pod.

Now, she did offer to pay for anyone's daughter to attend Baylor. Watch how fast she walks that back if hundreds of people seek to take her up on that offer.

Scum.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Again, I don't have time to follow the Baylor saga except on this board, but have any of the allegations been admitted to or proven to be true?
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Again, I don't have time to follow the Baylor saga except on this board, but have any of the allegations been admitted to or proven to be true?
    If you consider plea bargains an admission of guilt then yes.

How do you identify yourself today?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

They won't fire Kim. She wins too much for that to happen. I am embarrassed for the Waco Baptists. They have sold out their principles for athletic glory.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    If you consider plea bargains an admission of guilt then yes.

How do you identify yourself today?
    I would consider a felony plea bargain an admission of guilt.

I identify as the winner of the best picture award at the Oscars.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That is Kim Mulkey! This is who she is. A classless, self-serving bitch. She stabbed her alma mater in the back, and many of us, especially me, have told you the true nature of her character. But oh no, she is pure as the driven snow. It was all DR's fault. Poor, poor pitiful pigtails. WRONG!!!

Now, some of you will choose to dismiss her true character once again, and give her the benefit of the doubt. Already we see one of our stupid obummer-apologist defending her. Of course, pigtails & obummer are classless, self-serving "pigs" in a pod.

Now, she did offer to pay for anyone's daughter to attend Baylor. Watch how fast she walks that back if hundreds of people seek to take her up on that offer.

Scum.
    Did you coach her '80.

Seriously, but with a little less fire, Me thinks she's got a little arrogance goin' on. "Smack 'em in the face, I'd pay for anybody's daughter to come to school here..great institution" on the one hand then "I am angry about the way victims were treated at this university." Nobody is dismissing what happened here. I want us to get to the bottom of it."

"
    I will never, ever support anybody at this university that dismisses what happens to victims or who doesn't help victims."

I, I, I....

She "triangulates" like our politicians.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

politicians > pigtails

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Like Art Briles in a woman's body. http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/coll...-body-comments

+ Reply to Thread