+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Pre-Spring Rank & Read - #66

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Interesting Pre-Spring Rank & Read - #66

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Interesting Pre-Spring Rank & Read - #66

Really, Why Are The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Ranked Here?

Even with the loss of Higgins, Taylor and Henderson, this should still be the Conference USA star – or one of them – to start the season. Holtz has created an offensive juggernaut that should be able to fill in the pieces, while the defense should be able to hold its own just enough get by against the average-to-below teams in the league. Once again, the Bulldogs will be dangerous.

...and this gets us just a #66 ranking?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Really, Why Are The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Ranked Here?

Even with the loss of Higgins, Taylor and Henderson, this should still be the Conference USA star – or one of them – to start the season. Holtz has created an offensive juggernaut that should be able to fill in the pieces, while the defense should be able to hold its own just enough get by against the average-to-below teams in the league. Once again, the Bulldogs will be dangerous.

...and this gets us just a #66 ranking?
    Been in the 80's and 90's the prior seasons...

I think it's a fair analysis

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Been in the 80's and 90's the prior seasons...

I think it's a fair analysis
    Yeah, but where did we end up? Real question.

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Yeah, but where did we end up? Real question.
    71?

Or that vicinity

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Non Power Conference Top 10
    36. South Florida
    48. Boise State
    51. Houston
    56. BYU
    57. Colorado State
    62. Memphis
    65. Wyoming
    66. Louisiana Tech
    67. San Diego State
    70. Toledo Rockets

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Non Power Conference Top 10
    36. South Florida
    48. Boise State
    51. Houston
    56. BYU
    57. Colorado State
    62. Memphis
    65. Wyoming
    66. Louisiana Tech
    67. San Diego State
    70. Toledo Rockets
    I'm surprised USF is so high after losing their coach, they did get Strong but...

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

I personally feel some posters on here are being wayyyyy over optimistic about our current receivers entering the spring. I hate to be Debby downer but I wasn't that impressed when the back ups entered the game this past season. I hope they prove me wrong but we lost a lot of production from these recent seniors and Henderson.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

DD Dawg be sure to go to the spring game and look for Adrian Hardy and Teddy Veal, they shouldn't be hard to spot. Bonnette impressed in his first action in a limited role. McKnight deserves a bigger role but may not get it. Watts is serviceable and others I think will help but don't expect another Carlos or TT to show up. We have good talent and depth though.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DD Dawg View Post
    I personally feel some posters on here are being wayyyyy over optimistic about our current receivers entering the spring. I hate to be Debby downer but I wasn't that impressed when the back ups entered the game this past season. I hope they prove me wrong but we lost a lot of production from these recent seniors and Henderson.
    Hey Debbie, how did you feel going into last year with what we lost?

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

DD doesn't stand for Debbie Downer, right? I agree there are many questions, but many of us hope we will continue the plateau we've been on since 2014.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

We've got like 40 receivers on the roster. Surely one or two can step up

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    We've got like 40 receivers on the roster. Surely one or two can step up
    That's my thought.

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Decently fair preseason ranking given that we haven't won the conference or significant regular season OOC games under Holtz.

Quote Originally Posted by RGTech98 View Post
    Decently fair preseason ranking given that we haven't won the conference or significant regular season OOC games under Holtz.
    fff

See above...

+ Reply to Thread