+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WBB C-USA Tournament

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WBB C-USA Tournament

My picks for today:
    WKU
    Lady Techsters
    Middle
    ODU in a minor upset

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

WKU beats UNT 78-51

UNT held it decently tight in the first half, but just wore out and WKU heated up.

Big Dog Tech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the rough Tech52's Avatar

WKU-USM halftime score is 41-24. They are making all the teams look foolish, I guess.

Big Dog Tech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the rough Tech52's Avatar

57-45 after 3 quarters

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Final was 67-56.

WKU wasn't quite as efficient bombing away. Some of that was USM's defense, and some of it was just WKU not hitting like they did against us. They missed quite a few open looks.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Final was 67-56.

WKU wasn't quite as efficient bombing away. Some of that was USM's defense, and some of it was just WKU not hitting like they did against us. They missed quite a few open looks.
    I was so sick of 3 point shots when I left Legacy yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Amen! For the men and women!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    That was exactly what I had in my mind on Saturday.

Champ BlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to behold

So, USM beat Middle Tenn. and WKU for the title?

Big Dog Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

No, WK beat USM 67-56 to get the CUSA auto bid. They got at #12 seed and will be playing Ohio St.
    Louisiana Tech Bulldogs - Canada's Team!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread