+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUSA (aka CUAB) Tournament

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: CUSA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    We will cut through this like a hot knife through butter, but that will just be the start. The nation will learn the Legend of the Bulldog, as we will be that small school that goes bonkers in making the Big Dance that dawg80 speaks of. The curse dies!

But here is where stories changes. We do not draw Kentucky or Kansas in the first round, but the equally mighty Duke Blue Devils in an epic 4-13 match-up. You know what this means don’t you? It is going to be a long day for the Blue Devils! Five Bulldogs, led by Erik and Jacobi score double-digits in sending those pompous Devils back to Durham.

Next up as dog chow are the equally blue-blooded, fifth seeded Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. The Irish come in looking forward to an easy path to the Sweet Sixteen and a match-up with defending national champion Villanova. NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND! On this day, the Dawgs are masters of da boards and defense. After a final Hail Mary falls short the Irish limp back to South Bend with their tail between their legs.

Louisiana Tech has indeed SHOCKED THE NATION! A trip to the Sweet Sixteen. Unfortunately, this is as far as Cinderella’s slipper will carry us this year as Nova wins in double overtime. All in all, quite a year for the Dawgs from Ruston. We are puppies no more and this year will be the start of another streak. A streak not unlike the one dawg80 speaks of. Great research skills by the way. Nine years, 5 Big Dances, 4 NIT’s (1984-1992).

The mighty, mighty Bulldogs make the next four Big Dances. Another sweet sixteen, followed by twin elite eight appearances, culminated by our first final four. The USA has become BULLDOG NATION. People all over the country are naming their puppies Champ. Elementary school children across the country ask the question, “Why when my blood is in my veins is it Tech Blue, but when it spills out is it Tech Red?” Sean Isabella is no longer employed for missing out on the greatest college sports success story in this century. He was last seen begging for a for a last sip of a Coke Cola Icee and a bite of Johnny’s.

Alas, Bulldog Nation all things must come to an end. Two-time national coach of the year Erik Konkol is hired to replace the retiring Coach Krzyzewski. Duke AD Kevin White is quoted, “I always planned on hiring a Tech coach to replace Krzyzewski, I just thought it would be another guy named Mike. But after Louisiana Tech knocked us out of three of the last five NCAA tournaments I had to hire the real Coach K!”

Louisiana Tech University Bulldogs. SHOCK THE NATION!!
    Some of you people have quite an imagination. And some of you are even a little scary.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: CUSA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Some of you people have quite an imagination. And some of you are even a little scary.
    Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

+ Reply to Thread