+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Special Team?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Special Team?

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    lol
    So you're so proud of Southwestern that you're hiding behind a ULM screen name. Why is that?

That's like hiding in the sewer because you're ashamed of living in an outhouse. I'm sure you're very familiar with both.

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Looks like lack of hydration also causes myopia, closed mindness and just plain ignorance

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    So you're so proud of Southwestern that you're hiding behind a ULM screen name. Why is that?

That's like hiding in the sewer because you're ashamed of living in an outhouse. I'm sure you're very familiar with both.
    Ouch. That reallllly stings man. Why so mean bruh? And glad u got me all figgered
    out. I bet ur title is HHE: head hydration expert. Lol

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    Ouch. That reallllly stings man. Why so mean bruh? And glad u got me all figgered
    out. I bet ur title is HHE: head hydration expert. Lol
    Speaking of ouch, Southwestern down 15-3 in the 6th to Southeastern. And that's after losing a 14 inning game to them earlier in the day.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There is a lot of good baseball played in Louisiana. From the early ages, Dixie Youth, right on up to the many college baseball programs. I am never surprised when a Louisiana school does well on the diamond. Usually, Louisiana has about 5 or 6 legit "very good" ranked teams. Southeastern is usually pretty darn good and always a "tough out."

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    There is a lot of good baseball played in Louisiana. From the early ages, Dixie Youth, right on up to the many college baseball programs. I am never surprised when a Louisiana school does well on the diamond. Usually, Louisiana has about 5 or 6 legit "very good" ranked teams. Southeastern is usually pretty darn good and always a "tough out."
    Unfortunately none is being played in Ruston right now...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I think the question has been answered.

Is this a special team?

The answer is a resounding NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You are right. A bad weekend proved that.
    Who's rolling his eyes now?

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Unfortunately none is being played in Ruston right now...
    Truer words never spoken. But be careful bah you gonna get banned from the collective.

And for the record, good ball being played in Lafayette Hammond and lake Chuck. Not in dogpatch, lol

+ Reply to Thread