+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southern Miss COY

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Southern Miss COY

Brooke was mentioned. If we had won that last game, she would have probably been awarded COY......
    Simms from ODU - POY (no surprise in that one).

2016-17 C-USA Women’s Basketball Superlative Awards
    Player of the Year: Jennie Simms, Old Dominion
    Freshman of the Year: Rachael Childress, UAB
    Defensive Player of the Year: Brittanny Dinkins, Southern Miss
    Newcomer of the Year: Loryn Goodwin, UTSA
    Sixth Player of the Year: Gabby Lyon, Middle Tennessee
    Coach of the Year: Joye Lee-McNelis, Southern Miss

2016-17 C-USA Coaches Circle
    Given to head coaches that receive votes in the poll
    Brooke Stoehr, Louisiana Tech
    Rick Insell, Middle Tennessee
    Michelle Clark-Heard, WKU

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Southern Miss COY

Southern Miss was picked 8th and finished 3rd. We were picked 12th and finished 4th.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Southern Miss was picked 8th and finished 3rd. We were picked 12th and finished 4th.
    But Brooke didn't have cancer.

I pray USM coach the victory in that battle...but part of me thinks its a little silly to award preferential treatment. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    But Brooke didn't have cancer.

I pray USM coach the victory in that battle...but part of me thinks its a little silly to award preferential treatment. I dunno.
    I pray that the USM coach fights the good battle and wins, as well. As for COY, both were pretty deserving. I am biased and believe that Brooke deserved it more, of course. If we would have won that last game against USM, I think it would have been Brooke.

+ Reply to Thread