+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promotion Ahead of Time?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Promotion Ahead of Time?

3/15 LaLaff
    3/17 USM
    3/18 USM
    3/19 USM

Huge week of baseball. We need to sell tickets to our own fans and not depend on selling them to visiting fans.

1 Day of promotion has been wasted

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Re: Promotion Ahead of Time?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    3/15 LaLaff
    We need to sell tickets to our own fans and not depend on selling them to visiting fans.
    That's not who we are.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I THINK I heard a mention of next week's games during the broadcast last night. Nothing via email or on social media.

2 days of promotion has been wasted.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I THINK I heard a mention of next week's games during the broadcast last night. Nothing via email or on social media.

2 days of promotion has been wasted.
    Yeah, I heard it last night. Tuesday/Grambling is "something night," don't recall what. Lafayette game is "Greek Night," but it was unclear what that means. I assume they're strongly encouraged to attend, maybe through a sponsor or Panhellenic. It would be even better if they were "strongly encouraged" to participate, cheer, jeer, wear blue, stay for the entire game, sit in a particular section (or outfield), etc... I wonder whether there is any incentive for them to go/stay/participate? Nah, I don't really wonder...

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Yeah, I heard it last night. Tuesday/Grambling is "something night," don't recall what. Lafayette game is "Greek Night," but it was unclear what that means. I assume they're strongly encouraged to attend, maybe through a sponsor or Panhellenic. It would be even better if they were "strongly encouraged" to participate, cheer, jeer, wear blue, stay for the entire game, sit in a particular section (or outfield), etc... I wonder whether there is any incentive for them to go/stay/participate? Nah, I don't really wonder...
    If you were to do a "Greek Night" I would close down part of Miss Ave and have an afternoon block party before the game. Have trucks and tents lined up along this street.

greek.jpg

Just as there should be we are "marketing" our WBB and MBB games in Birmingham on twitter.

Nothing about next week's baseball games IN RUSTON. No ticket promos announced.

3 days of promotion has been wasted.

BTW, this needed promotion is free. It cost NOTHING. We don't have a plan and our team deserves much better.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Just got an email from ticket office with promo's for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    Just got an email from ticket office with promo's for next week.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll check the main source of marketing (twitter) after the MBB game.

They ran several ads for Football season tickets during the MBB game. Is footall important next week? The dumb asses making these decisions are getting paid good money to be so obtuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dakxwoVV7yM

I got the email yesterday. Not a promotion that makes a non season ticket holder rush to buy tickets, which is what we needed. I wonder when they will tell the students they can't sit in the stadium during the LaLaff game.

Still nothing on Twitter. I suppose they are using all their alloted tweets on promotion of basketball 400 miles away.

After the Grambling game on Tuesday we will be 1/3 of the way through our home schedule. Now that our marketing team does not have to spend time promoting Men's and Women's basketball games away from home maybe they will focus on marketing the biggest thing going on in Tech Athletics.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

After the Grambling game on Tuesday we will be 1/3 of the way through our home schedule. Now that our marketing team does not have to spend time promoting Men's and Women's basketball games away from home maybe they will focus on marketing the biggest thing going on in Tech Athletics.
    That's not who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    That's not who we are.
    There is a pinned baseball tweet on LaTechSports twitter about Grambling and lalaff games. I guess that means it is important and taking top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Lafayette game is "Greek Night," but it was unclear what that means. I assume they're strongly encouraged to attend, maybe through a sponsor or Panhellenic. It would be even better if they were "strongly encouraged" to participate, cheer, jeer, wear blue, stay for the entire game, sit in a particular section (or outfield), etc....
    I thought the greeks did well last night. Not sure how many were outside the stadium. Way too many to count. Inside the stadium they stayed as long as most of the fans and cheered throughout even though they were asked to move to the cheap seats so the LaLaff fans could sit among the season ticket holders and cause problems.

+ Reply to Thread