+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Of course they did. They also wanted Trump says the intel community. Most likely because they knew he would be a divisive leader sowing discord and distrust in American institutions. That is exactly what Putin wanted.
    Did you learn that at your Russian rally after the election? That is what they are pushing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Did you learn that at your Russian rally after the election? That is what they are pushing.
    Learned it from listening to the heads of our intel community and their public testimony.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Mueller's got NADA!

Another small fish...

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Mueller's got NADA!

Another small fish...

I have not seen anything yet that shows his "investigation" is anything more than a tribal witch hunt.

If I thought he was actually looking for Russian collusion information and following that information WHEREVER IT MAY LEAD, I would be his biggest supporter. But, it appears he is ignoring the obvious and only looking for things that may incriminate Trump or his campaign.

I do not want the Russians meddling in our elections any more than anyone else, and that means meddling to help or hurt whatever candidate I may support. When I see indictments and "interviews" of Steele and his DNC cohorts, I will be more willing to accept that he is acting like a real "investigator" and not an arm of the never Trump movement.

And unlike our friend Guisslap, who wants to give the dems a pass and worships Hillary's toilet seat, I want to see any willing participants of the disruption of our democracy brought to light and run out of politics.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I have not seen anything yet that shows his "investigation" is anything more than a tribal witch hunt.

If I thought he was actually looking for Russian collusion information and following that information WHEREVER IT MAY LEAD, I would be his biggest supporter. But, it appears he is ignoring the obvious and only looking for things that may incriminate Trump or his campaign.

I do not want the Russians meddling in our elections any more than anyone else, and that means meddling to help or hurt whatever candidate I may support. When I see indictments and "interviews" of Steele and his DNC cohorts, I will be more willing to accept that he is acting like a real "investigator" and not an arm of the never Trump movement.

And unlike our friend Guisslap, who wants to give the dems a pass and worships Hillary's toilet seat, I want to see any willing participants of the disruption of our democracy brought to light and run out of politics.
    If that is your litmus twat, then you should “accept” that he is a real investigator.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...ossier-n808221

If that is your litmus twat, then you should “accept” that he is a real investigator.
    Spell check did you a solid there!

Lol. My fingers and my iPhone are a terrible combination.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

That's great!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a TWSS in there somewhere........

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I just thought he was calling you to come out of the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    There's a TWSS in there somewhere........
    I buried it in there clumsily to make it harder (your welcome) to find.

You’re. Damn.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I'm more curious how many people you must be calling that for it to be an auto-correct.

Apparently, Russian run social media accounts are also promoting discord by criticizing NFL players for kneeling for the national anthem and discrediting the Mueller investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wir...rt-mueller/amp

Seems like you guys should also be getting paid by Putin for your efforts!

Apparently, Russian run social media accounts are also promoting discord by criticizing NFL players for kneeling for the national anthem and discrediting the Mueller investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wir...rt-mueller/amp

Seems like you guys should also be getting paid by Putin for your efforts!
    Old Vlad Putin took a major dump this morning, so if you do the same you are getting paid by Putin to do so.

This is really getting dumb.

I don't give a crap what the Russians are doing.

+ Reply to Thread