+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    FIFY
    The continued insulting of those that would have otherwise supported you is not going to help your cause.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The continued insulting of those that would have otherwise supported you is not going to help your cause.
    Pretty easy to identify members of the irreducible base.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    This thing moved to and from insults long ago. Justification of violence from the left and from the never Trumpers is the new norm. Anybody who speaks out against it is labeled a racist. Even raw cotton is insulting to the left now.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Pretty easy to identify members of the irreducible base.
    I don't think you want to go there. The base you associate with is nothing to be proud of.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Getting this thread back on track, Mueller just got a warrant for information about Trump ads on Facebook. Looks like Russia fronts paid for the ads but they were highly targeted to specific zip codes.

Also, Steve Bannon said a few days ago that Trump's decision to fire FBI Director Comey was the worst political blunder in decades.
    FIFY
    Help me understand, why are advertisements, this time from Russia, bad? There are tens of thousands of advertisements for many products that I ignore and don't buy. Hell, there were even ads for Hillary suggesting she'd be a good president.

My point is, even with the ads, the populace pulled the lever. Still no direct tampering with the actual election results. And if the Russian ads were so deceitful, dastardly and destructive to the election process, what sanctions would be appropriate for Facebook hosting and distributing them?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Help me understand, why are advertisements, this time from Russia, bad? There are tens of thousands of advertisements for many products that I ignore and don't buy. Hell, there were even ads for Hillary suggesting she'd be a good president.

My point is, even with the ads, the populace pulled the lever. Still no direct tampering with the actual election results. And if the Russian ads were so deceitful, dastardly and destructive to the election process, what sanctions would be appropriate for Facebook hosting and distributing them?
    You are conflating many issues incorrectlly.

There is a counterintelligence investigation going on to understand how Russia tried to influence the election.

There are separate other invesiltigations going on to see if anyone did anything criminal.

Which is not your fault - Trump and FoxNews keep conflating the investigations to confuse the Trump supporters.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Which is not your fault - Trump and FoxNews keep conflating the investigations to confuse the Trump supporters.
    Sorry there. Gussy, I don't fit the hole you are trying to peg me into. Not your fault though, your hatred has caused you to assume any disagreement with you as Trump supporting.

So, what am I conflating? Salty drug up this thread as the news of Facebook finding Russian backed ads being found on the site possibly targeting specific zip codes.

My question stands, how are the ads bad? Your unskillful dodging did not dismiss the question.

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Sorry there. Gussy, I don't fit the hole you are trying to peg me into. Not your fault though, your hatred has caused you to assume any disagreement with you as Trump supporting.

So, what am I conflating? Salty drug up this thread as the news of Facebook finding Russian backed ads being found on the site possibly targeting specific zip codes.

My question stands, how are the ads bad? Your unskillful dodging did not dismiss the question.

The were part of a foreign government's influence campaign to cause an election result. Some people are opposed to the idea of foreign governments picking the US president. Do you think such things should not be subject to government investigation so that we can take steps to prevent it in the future?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, not only did Russians disdain and NOT vote for Killary, but true blue Americans didn't vote for her either!

All you Killary-lovers will just have to get over it. Your krooked sack of shit lost.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

The were part of a foreign government's influence campaign to cause an election result. Some people are opposed to the idea of foreign governments picking the US president. Do you think such things should not be subject to government investigation so that we can take steps to prevent it in the future?
    You can't possibly be so brainwashed by the liberal media that you don't realize that the US meddles in foreign elections all the time. Hell, Obama WENT to the UK to deliver a speech threatening the UK if they dared to vote to leave the EU (that threat was responsible for putting the pro Brexit vote over the top, by the way). Quit believing all the propaganda the corrupt media keeps blabbing. Their agenda has been exposed. You MUST realize that by now. Damn man, open your friggin eyes. They've been making a fool out of you long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You can't possibly be so brainwashed by the liberal media that you don't realize that the US meddles in foreign elections all the time. Hell, Obama WENT to the UK to deliver a speech threatening the UK if they dared to vote to leave the EU (that threat was responsible for putting the pro Brexit vote over the top, by the way). Quit believing all the propaganda the corrupt media keeps blabbing. Their agenda has been exposed. You MUST realize that by now. Damn man, open your friggin eyes. They've been making a fool out of you long enough.
    Did I say that we didn't try to influence some foreign elections? No, I never said that.

So you think we shouldn't, as a country, try to investigate how foreign adversaries influence ours?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Did I say that we didn't try to influence some foreign elections? No, I never said that.

So you think we shouldn't, as a country, try to investigate how foreign adversaries influence ours?
    We should. But that's not what is happening and you know it.

You give so much credit to the Russian agents that apparently swung an entire election with $150,000 worth of ads on Facebook while also showing deft knowledge of the electoral college strategies that an entire major campaign couldn't figure out. If this is true, I've got to tip my hat to those agents who obviously need the Guinness World Record for cost effectiveness with ad purchases.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Exactly! And Obama (the anti-semite) meddled, and lost, in the Israeli elections.

+ Reply to Thread