+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Russia

I mean I am gathering from you that you think all the negative against those groups is propaganda videos and didn’t really happen.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I mean I am gathering from you that you think all the negative against those groups is propaganda videos and didn’t really happen.
    Yeah, that is not what anyone is claiming. The roll the Internet Research Agency played was stoking racial divisions to make the black lives movement appear to be more militant and provocative. Whether that actually provoked riots, I don’t know, but what it did do is it played directly into the Trump/conservative narrative regarding the black lives movement being a villain, which further motivated the white racists to come out to vote.

That would also be consistent with the racism/turnout data that impacted key districts in the 2016 election, which is discussed in the “Everybody Lies” book.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, nothing is more detrimental than the truth.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Yeah, that is not what anyone is claiming. The roll the Internet Research Agency played was stoking racial divisions to make the black lives movement appear to be more militant and provocative. Whether that actually provoked riots, I don’t know, but what it did do is it played directly into the Trump/conservative narrative regarding the black lives movement being a villain, which further motivated the white racists to come out to vote.

That would also be consistent with the racism/turnout data that impacted key districts in the 2016 election, which is discussed in the “Everybody Lies” book.
    Oh good grief!!!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Sometimes, nothing is more detrimental than the truth.
    “Confirmation bias occurs from the direct influence of desire on beliefs. When people would like a certain idea/concept to be true, they end up believing it to be true. They are motivated by wishful thinking. This error leads the individual to stop gathering information when the evidence gathered so far confirms the views (prejudices) one would like to be true.“

That’s exactly the game that’s being played here...by the Russians, MSNBC, Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to hear Rosenstein telling Putin that he has to extradite those Russians to the US for us to convict them. Can you believe that Mueller is in his tenth month of this investigation and that is all he's found?? Time to go after Hillary and the DNC to catch the real crooks. That's where he'll find real Russia collusion.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    “Confirmation bias occurs from the direct influence of desire on beliefs. When people would like a certain idea/concept to be true, they end up believing it to be true. They are motivated by wishful thinking. This error leads the individual to stop gathering information when the evidence gathered so far confirms the views (prejudices) one would like to be true.“

That’s exactly the game that’s being played here...by the Russians, MSNBC, Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh.
    And CNN and NBC and ABC and CBS and the DNC and RNC.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Do you realize you just described yourself?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Do you realize you just described yourself?
    Sure do. Do you realize I just described you?

Sure do. Do you realize I just described you?
    Nobody in his right mind would ever say that you and I think alike.

Nobody in his right mind would ever say that you and I think alike.
    Sure we do, you’re just refusing to acknowledge it. That’s why you’re so susceptible to biased “news” and “facts”.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...sproven-muell/ Does this mean the investigation is over since the dossier started the investigation?

Sure we do, you’re just refusing to acknowledge it. That’s why you’re so susceptible to biased “news” and “facts”.
    I would have never been successful in my profession that I was successful at for 40 years if I ever believed the first thing that I was told. Your mind has been corrupted by believing things that you know aren't true. That's your job and that's what you're required to do.

I would have never been successful in my profession that I was successful at for 40 years if I ever believed the first thing that I was told. Your mind has been corrupted by believing things that you know aren't true. That's your job and that's what you're required to do.
    Hahaha! My job huh? You’re clueless Don and you don’t even know it.

Who in Don’s tribe wants to stand by this statement? Anybody?

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Hahaha! My job huh? You’re clueless Don and you don’t even know it.

Who in Don’s tribe wants to stand by this statement? Anybody?
    He's simply making the point that the things you hear on the mainstream media these days is nothing more than pure propaganda, and that perhaps you shouldn't so readily believe the lies that they're trying to feed to all of us. It isn't a Democrat/Republican thing. It isn't even a conservative/liberal thing. It's a DC establishment/deep state thing. The election of President Trump has those entities scared chitless and on the run. The media keeps ratcheting up its level of Trump hate with each passing day because more and more truth keeps coming out about just how corrupt DC has become.

It's amazing to see how things have flip-flopped 180 degrees since I was a child in the 60's. Back then, young, idealistic, liberal students demonstrated against the establishment while middle aged conservative white guys ran the show in DC. Today it's the liberty loving middle age and senior citizen patriots that are done the corrupt A-holes in DC and it's us who are fighting to take down the establishment. More and more young people are starting to open their eyes to truth though. The corrupt establishment/deep state won't survive this revolution that's taking place.

+ Reply to Thread