+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You're so Wrong! He said the State Department didn't contain a "Deep State" problem. But he said nothing about the FBI and per the CIA he stated, "There are always exceptions to every rule," Pompeo added. "I've never led an organization that didn't have bad actors, I don't think any government organization is exempt from having malfeasance as well."
    https://youtu.be/9z5Ic1r_njU

The whole Q&A on the subject.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I am guessing your sources accidentally omitted the other parts.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Pompeo and other high ranking employees appointed by Trump have been asked by Capitol Hill about wstruction,hether there is anything to the “deep state” concept, and they all flatly deny it. I would say this conspiracy theory is dead until there is actual evidence that proves it is true.
    Hard to investigate something through the "resistance" movement and stonewalling by the CIA/FBI. Obstruction!

There's probably some bleachbitting and destruction of electronic devices using ball peen hammers going on right now. That's what happened in the past.

Russia seems to be the personal cloud service of the DNC, however. Maybe they won't destroy their copy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Pompeo and other high ranking employees appointed by Trump have been asked by Capitol Hill about whether there is anything to the “deep state” concept, and they all flatly deny it. I would say this conspiracy theory is dead until there is actual evidence that proves it is true.
    You're so Wrong! He said the State Department didn't contain a "Deep State" problem. But he said nothing about the FBI and per the CIA he stated, "There are always exceptions to every rule," Pompeo added. "I've never led an organization that didn't have bad actors, I don't think any government organization is exempt from having malfeasance as well."
    My sources came straight off CNN's news. Yes I know CNN is fake but for your sake I quoted CNN in my above. "No to his State Dept", CIA who the heck knows ("could be bad actors") and no mention of the main culprit FBI at all in the article.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/polit...ate/index.html

And here is Trump-appointee Director Wray answering Leahy’s questions at the 25 minute mark:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?445471...est&start=1507

My sources came straight off CNN's news. Yes I know CNN is fake but for your sake I quoted CNN in my above. "No to his State Dept", CIA who the heck knows ("could be bad actors") and no mention of the main culprit FBI at all in the article.

Okay - your source didn’t omit the other parts. You chose to omit them.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Hard to investigate something through the "resistance" movement and stonewalling by the CIA/FBI. Obstruction!

There's probably some bleachbitting and destruction of electronic devices using ball peen hammers going on right now. That's what happened in the past.

Russia seems to be the personal cloud service of the DNC, however. Maybe they won't destroy their copy.
    This sounds like the ramblings of someone that has been probed before. Amirite?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Okay - your source didn’t omit the other parts. You chose to omit them.
    Anybody caring to link to my fake news CNN link will say I'm right.

I said the article you linked didn’t omit the full statement - you just chose not to quote the portions that cut against your position.

Pompeo and other high ranking employees appointed by Trump have been asked by Capitol Hill about whether there is anything to the “deep state” concept, and they all flatly deny it. I would say this conspiracy theory is dead until there is actual evidence that proves it is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

I said the article you linked didn’t omit the full statement - you just chose not to quote the portions that cut against your position.
    I was debating your stupid comment above and nailed you lying. That's what you're ranting about. There was nothing in my reply, that included and used fake CNN's report, that wasn't fact.

I was debating your stupid comment above and nailed you lying. That's what you're ranting about. There was nothing in my reply, that included and used fake CNN's report, that wasn't fact.
    “I don't believe there is a deep state at the State Department," Pompeo responded.

Why didn’t you quote that part?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

How about that table that McCabe bought for $70,000!!! The FBI tried to hide it but Gowdy would have none of it. Somebody should haul it to his house and make him pay for it.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

This sounds like the ramblings of someone that has been probed before. Amirite?
    The only one "rambling" here is you.

“I don't believe there is a deep state at the State Department," Pompeo responded.

Why didn’t you quote that part?
    I did above!! You drinking tonight? Paraphrased but I said the same. Look for the highlighted purple as I just highlighted it so you could see it above.

He said the State Department didn't contain a "Deep State" problem.

I did above!! You drinking tonight? Paraphrased but I said the same. Look for the highlighted purple as I just highlighted it so you could see it above.

He said the State Department didn't contain a "Deep State" problem.
    Why didn’t you quote this when asked about the President’s accusation of a deep state at the CIA?

"You know this term 'deep state' has been thrown around. I'll say this. The employees who worked with me at the CIA nearly uniformly were aimed at achieving the President's objectives and America's objectives," he said.

Or the last question when Ted Lieu asked whether his colleagues across the federal government -- including the FBI and Justice Department -- were "honoring their oaths to the United States Constitution," Pompeo responded, "Yeah, in general, yes sir."

Why didn’t you quote these parts?

This proves there is no “deep state” which would necessarily be a systemic thing. A few bad employees not following their oath of office are “exceptions” - not the rule - and don’t represent the culture.

Of course Trump never admits it when any of his conspiracy theories are disproven. Remember these: (1) Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the Kennedy assassination, (2) Obama was not born in the US, (3) he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the rooftops of New Jersey, (4) deep state wiretapping of Trump evolves into more benign improper masking before even that gets debunked, (5) deep state spygate, now debunked, though for now Nunes is saving face by saying that he didn’t get the information he was looking for (even though that is because it never existed). Have you not noticed the pattern yet? None of these allegations ever have basis in fact. He just throws crazy ideas out like chum in the water.

Did you watch the Christopher Wray video? Another Trump appointee entirely debunking the deep state witch hunt narrative that Trump is trying to spin.

+ Reply to Thread