+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 886 to 899 of 899

Thread: Russia

  1. #886
    Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    baton rouge
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Mueller's Russia investigation has taken a big hit with the IG's report that just came out. There is now clear evidence of bias against Trump by Peter Strzok who worked for Mueller and by some others that are still working for Mueller. This is so clear and evident that it looks like Mueller brought all these democrat lawyers in because he knew they would be biased against Trump and screw up the investigation.
    You know, I've wondered about this very thing before. Why in the world would ANY special prosecutor staff an investigation entirely with investigators known to be 100% biased against the person being investigated? It's so obvious that it seems like it would almost HAVE to have been done on purpose. Maybe it's a case of Mullier being "dumb like a fox" and he's set all these deep state criminals up to be prosecuted themselves. Either that, or he was just so smug and confident in the deep state's ability to run a sitting president out of office that he thought he could get away with such blatant unfairness. Either way, Mullier's entire investigation is in the process of going up in smoke, and I think we'll soon be seeing several of the key players in it going to jail.

  2. #887
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,510

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You know, I've wondered about this very thing before. Why in the world would ANY special prosecutor staff an investigation entirely with investigators known to be 100% biased against the person being investigated? It's so obvious that it seems like it would almost HAVE to have been done on purpose. Maybe it's a case of Mullier being "dumb like a fox" and he's set all these deep state criminals up to be prosecuted themselves. Either that, or he was just so smug and confident in the deep state's ability to run a sitting president out of office that he thought he could get away with such blatant unfairness. Either way, Mullier's entire investigation is in the process of going up in smoke, and I think we'll soon be seeing several of the key players in it going to jail.
    Given that you live in the right wing propaganda cycle you probably donít know this fact.

    Justice Department rules prohibit taking political affiliation into account when filling career positions at the agency, including those in the special counsel's office. These rules are designed to ensure that legal investigations aren't partisan affairs. When the rules were ignored by George W. Bush's Department of Justice, it was a national scandal.

  3. #888
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,510

    Re: Russia

    And, by the way, Mueller took Strzok off the case as soon as he learned about his texting scandal.

  4. #889
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    47,142

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And, by the way, Mueller took Strzok off the case as soon as he learned about his texting scandal.
    So Mueller watches Fox News?
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  5. #890
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,253

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And, by the way, Mueller took Strzok off the case as soon as he learned about his texting scandal.
    Because Mueller's bias was caught. The Strzok, the traitor of the constitution, is still drawing a FBI paycheck (taxpayer's money).

    Strzok escorted out of FBI, but still employed...

  6. #891
    Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Conway,Ark.
    Posts
    12,799

    Re: Russia

    Strzok was head of the FBI Russia investigation for a year, from June 2016 to May 2017, and then worked for Mueller for 2 months. During this time, there are many quotes from him and at least 3 others that are still working for Mueller, that show their bias toward Trump. It will be very interesting when they bring Strzok in next week for questioning. The IG hasn't finished his investigation, either. He still has a lot to investigate. The Russia collusion has turned out to be a joke, but, the top officials in the FBI trying to stop a candidate from becoming president and trying to impeach him after he gets in office, is a clear and present danger to our country.

  7. #892
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    2,957

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And, by the way, Mueller took Strzok off the case as soon as he learned about his texting scandal.
    So, the great and powerful investigator Mueller had no idea of the bias of one (probably many more) of his case members until he saw the text messages?

    Sounds about a competent as Comey.

    This is nothing more than a coup d'ťtat to provide something/anything that can be used to overthrow a fair election. It is probably the beginning of the end of America as we know it.

  8. #893
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    2,957

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Strzok was head of the FBI Russia investigation for a year, from June 2016 to May 2017, and then worked for Mueller for 2 months. During this time, there are many quotes from him and at least 3 others that are still working for Mueller, that show their bias toward Trump. It will be very interesting when they bring Strzok in next week for questioning. The IG hasn't finished his investigation, either. He still has a lot to investigate. The Russia collusion has turned out to be a joke, but, the top officials in the FBI trying to stop a candidate from becoming president and trying to impeach him after he gets in office, is a clear and present danger to our country.
    Wow, that's twice you've beaten me to the point in the last two days!

  9. #894
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,253

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Strzok was head of the FBI Russia investigation for a year, from June 2016 to May 2017, and then worked for Mueller for 2 months. During this time, there are many quotes from him and at least 3 others that are still working for Mueller, that show their bias toward Trump. It will be very interesting when they bring Strzok in next week for questioning. The IG hasn't finished his investigation, either. He still has a lot to investigate. The Russia collusion has turned out to be a joke, but, the top officials in the FBI trying to stop a candidate from becoming president and trying to impeach him after he gets in office, is a clear and present danger to our country.
    100%
    correct. We just might need our fine military on point and ready here in the USA and DC quicker vs. what I ever thought possible.

  10. #895
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,510

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    So, the great and powerful investigator Mueller had no idea of the bias of one (probably many more) of his case members until he saw the text messages?

    Sounds about a competent as Comey.

    This is nothing more than a coup d'ťtat to provide something/anything that can be used to overthrow a fair election. It is probably the beginning of the end of America as we know it.
    Did you read what I said about Justice Department rules?

  11. #896
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    2,957

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Did you read what I said about Justice Department rules?
    We're not talking about political affiliation here.

    This is way beyond that.

  12. #897
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,510

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    We're not talking about political affiliation here.

    This is way beyond that.
    Well, what more could you possibly want from the Justice Department?

    He got rid of them as soon as the problem got raised. Do you REALLY want the DOJ looking into potential political biases and affiliations when making hires and internal appointments? There is a very good reason why they donít. It is insane to me that you think they should. Do you know how this could be exploited by Democrats?

  13. #898
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    46,253

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Well, what more could you possibly want from the Justice Department?

    He got rid of them as soon as the problem got raised. Do you REALLY want the DOJ looking into potential political biases and affiliations when making hires and internal appointments? There is a very good reason why they don’t. It is insane to me that you think they should. Do you know how this could be exploited by Democrats?
    The system already is by their liberal appointments to these departments. Then the top guys hire the same. It happens it all businesses be it religion, sexual preferences, what college they went to, what part of the country or state they are from, what frat....and on...and on.

  14. #899
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,510

    Re: Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The system already is by their liberal appointments to these departments. Then the top guys hire the same. It happens it all businesses be it religion, sexual preferences, what college they went to, what part of the country or state they are from, what frat....and on...and on.
    That is what the Justice Department Rules prevent.

    But here is the deal - 68% of lawyers (as a profession) that make political contributions give more money to Democrats than Republicans. When you consider lawyers that went to the top 14 most selective law schools, 76% give more to Democrats than Republicans. Given that the DOJ tends to hire selectively, one would predict that the demographics of their attorneys would include a high percentage of those that donate to Democrats.

    Hell, Trumpís WH Attorney Ty Cobb falls in the same. Even Trump and his entire family has given lots of money to Democrats.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts