+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Jared walks just like PeeWee Herman! Ivanka undoubtedly wears the pants in the family.
    Heck, I think I'ld let her. And yes you are jealous just like you covet other folks $$ money, per many of your posts on BB&B.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't resist.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Heck, I think I'ld let her. And yes you are jealous just like you covet other folks $$ money, per many of your posts on BB&B.
    Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. Gee whiz, Tyler, I made $50K today. More than enough for my simple needs.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. Gee whiz, Tyler, I made $50K today. More than enough for my simple needs.
    Awesome! Now, exactly how did you make $50K in one day? I like to learn of good money-making means. Please share. Thanks.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Awesome! Now, exactly how did you make $50K in one day? I like to learn of good money-making means. Please share. Thanks.
    Own 130K of stock that goes up 42 cents.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Concentration makes millionaires...but it makes more former millionaires.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

You DO see the double, double standard, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Concentration makes millionaires...but it makes more former millionaires.
    As the gambler said, got to know when to hold them and when to fold them.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    As the gambler said, got to know when to hold them and when to fold them.
    Not if you didn't sell it. Besides the Dems tax and spend policies will eat it up now and then again when you die.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

The President and both houses of Congress are Republicans. Democrats' tax and spend policies should have no bearing.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    The President and both houses of Congress are Republicans. Democrats' tax and spend policies should have no bearing.
    The Dems are the ones that put all of these taxes in place years ago including death tax/estate taxes. Not only that but they wanted death boards (Obamacare) to get their money quicker by killing off it's weaker and older citizens.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    We discovered last week that at least three of the Senate RINOs are not even close to holding Republican values. So they don't hold the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The Dems are the ones that put all of these taxes in place years ago including death tax/estate taxes. Not only that but they wanted death boards (Obamacare) to get their money quicker by killing off it's weaker and older citizens.
    Republicans are in power now and shouldn't be making excuses. If they can't get it done, it's on them.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    We discovered last week that at least three of the Senate RINOs are not even close to holding Republican values. So they don't hold the Senate.
    If Republicans can't get it done, it's on them. (is there an echo in here?)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh, that. I have about $600K in stocks. Guess I did okay too in one day. But, that is "on paper" money. You can lose $50K in one day just as fast.

Real estate, salty, that's the ticket. It's real, you can touch it, and while it is true it is also subject to the whims of the market (value), they ain't making anymore land. So, it is as safe an investment as there is.

Was talking with my Mom the other day, and she remembered they (she and my Dad) bought "our" house in 1955 for a whopping $14,000. She sold that house in 2010 for $189,000. The house she built (had built) that same year on the Northshore she paid cash for $177,000. Now, just seven years later, houses on her street, very similar to hers, are selling for $210,000+.

But, one should be diversified. Stocks are good, yes. But, own other types of assets as well.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a personal financial professional. Consult a licensed advisor before making any investment decisions.

+ Reply to Thread