+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Trump still denies Russia meddled in the election.
    No he didn't. He admitted as much. He agreed with the findings...the bot meddling did not gain him the win.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No he didn't. He admitted as much. He agreed with the findings...the bot meddling did not gain him the win.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...not-today.html

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Nice source.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Nice source.
    Haha! It’s all quotes PD!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

[QUOTE=PawDawg;1686866]Nice

Right out of the horse’s ass’s mouth.

Trump still denies Russia meddled in the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Haha! It’s all quotes PD!

Trump acknowledged that Russia did indeed wage a years-long operation against the United States. He maintained, however, that his campaign in no way colluded with Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Trump acknowledged that Russia did indeed wage a years-long operation against the United States. He maintained, however, that his campaign in no way colluded with Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
    When?

When?
    Today, well before you made the post and I replied.

I cut an pasted it from the article you provided.

Today, well before you made the post and I replied.

I cut an pasted it from the article you provided.
    That article published 3 hours ago, which was after my post that you quoted.

But the more important thing is that Trump has been denying it since the election. It is only his most recent tweet where he seems to be giving ground on it.

So when he said the whole Russia thing was a hoax and fake news, that was itself, FAKE NEWS.

That article published 3 hours ago, which was after my post that you quoted.

But the more important thing is that Trump has been denying it since the election. It is only his most recent tweet where he seems to be giving ground on it.
    I just quoted the article. I heard his comment immediately after the release and replied to your earlier post that was wrong.

The most important thing is you were wrong about what you said and I pointed that out w/in minutes of you posting it.

And when he was considering shutting down the Mueller investigation and failing to show any leadership on the issue, such as directing Congress and his agencies to make sure Russia doesn’t do it again, he failed America because his ego couldn’t handle the reality that Russia was trying to help him and hurt Hillary.

I just quoted the article. I heard his comment immediately after the release and replied to your earlier post that was wrong.

The most important thing is you were wrong about what you said and I pointed that out w/in minutes of you posting it.
    I hadn’t seen his most recent tweet when I posted that he “still denies” but my quote would have been accurate from the day of the election until at some point this afternoon, and that view had been most recently condirmed 2 days ago even.

And when he was considering shutting down the Mueller investigation and failing to show any leadership on the issue, such as directing Congress and his agencies to make sure Russia doesn’t do it again, he failed America because his ego couldn’t handle the reality that Russia was trying to help him and hurt Hillary.
    Another lie you and your media have been spouting for over a year that was debunked in the report today. The report said the bots also tried to help her and hurt him.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I still fail to understand what else the Russians did besides confirm the fact that Hill and the DNC are crooks from the jump. Didn’t affect my vote, but verified what my gut already told me.

+ Reply to Thread