+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Russia

Remember when the horse’s ass wanted Sessions and Rosenstein to fire Mueller because this was a hoax and fake news? What a joke!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is!

Laura Ingraham:
    Time for Mueller to Interview Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Susan Rice, and Maybe Even Barack Obama

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” host Laura Ingraham gave her take on the indictments handed down by special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe regarding interference in the 2016 presidential election.
    Ingraham told viewers the indictments illustrated how Russia was still a threat to the United States despite then-President Barack Obama’s dismissal during the 2012 presidential election. She also said Mueller should interview 2016 Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State John Kerry, former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, former Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes and former President Barack Obama as part of his investigation.

<span style="font-family: inherit">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWNNMhpXcAAMZwv.jpg

Partial transcript as follows:

INGRAHAM: We finally have indictments in the Mueller investigation related to meddling in the 2016 election and the only ones being charged are Russians. A federal grand jury has now indicted 13 Russian individuals and companies for interfering in the 2016 election.

They are charged with a bunch of things like creating fake ads, staging pro and anti-Trump campaign events and also setting up bogus-run organizations, but they’re not accused of rigging the election for Trump, but instead of waging information warfare to sow discord in the political system.
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the indictments and added this important caveat.
    (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ROD ROSENSTEIN, DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL: There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charge conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

INGRAHAM: Did you hear that? No American knowingly took part in the meddling and the plot had no effect on the outcome of the election. The facts, as we know them right now, support the president’s argument, an argument we have been making on this show for months, that there was no Russian collusion.

Trump took a bit of a victory lap, tweeting today, “Russia started their anti-U.S. campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for president. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong. No collusion.”
    Well, it certainly looks that way, but we don’t know for sure what else Mueller may have up his sleeve. Though, I’ll tell you who this totally vindicates. Conservatives and Republicans who have been warning people for years about how devious the Russians can be in this situation.
    Remember, when President Obama sarcastically mocked Mitt Romney’s Russia warning back in 2012 during the presidential debate.
    (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: When you’re asked what’s the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al Qaeda, you said Russia. In the 1980s or now, calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the cold war has been over for 20 years.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

INGRAHAM: Now, Obama was so convinced of that, his DOJ and FBI did next to nothing about the Russian skulduggery. I love that word. His State Department actually approved the visas for the Russian operatives that were indicted by Mueller today.

His FBI began spying on Trump Campaign Advisor Carter Page with a FISA warrant in the fall of 2016. Now details in today’s indictment do point to vindication for the Trump team. This is Jonathan Turley from tonight’s “Special Report.”
    (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JONATHAN TURLEY: This makes more sense than the narratives that everyone has been throwing around in conspiracies. This began in 2014, began before the presidential election. The Russians were taking targets of opportunity and shooting at everybody in the election but certainly working more against Hillary Clinton. But what it does show is that they did a really quite impressive job in finding this cyber trail to these individuals.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

INGRAHAM: I’ll say. And the indictment describes rallies that took place after the election, both in support of and against Trump, and by the way, some of them happened on the same day, all allegedly promoted by these Russian accounts.

You see this ad? Well, according to “Buzzfeed,” this anti-Trump rallies staged just four days after the election was promoted by something called “Black Matters U.S.,” a social media campaign thought to be organized by Russians.
    So, why would Trump collude with Russians to stage anti-Trump rallies? Does that make any sense? Here’s the bottom line. The Trump campaign did not know about Russian interference in the election. But the Obama administration certainly did and may have in fact enabled it.

<span style="font-family: inherit">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWNNMhpXcAAMZwv.jpg

MORE

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Oh, what part of the indictment said it had “zero influence”?
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It changed the results of the election by NADA! And yes that's stated in the release.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Bottom line summary :

Obama and Hillary knew about the Russia election tricks in 2014 and yet did nothing.

Trump and his campaign did nothing wrong (no collusion and zero law broke).

Russia tried to cause issues on both sides (anti-Trump Antifa rallies prob. funded by Soros as well). In fact by definition they were actually Fascist groups themselves........go figure

Trump win was totally fair as Russia didn't influence the election.

Russia did and doing what Obama did to Bibi in Israel, Obama did per Arab Spring, Hillary did to Bernie Sanders

At the center of the evil circle is Obama/Hillary/Russia and potentially Soros

Hillary, the DNC and Comey (nd others in the FBI) should get indicted. Not sure how the legal system can punish the Pres. born in Kenya.

There will be a apple basket turnover at the FBI and CIA

The Dems/Libs will lose their 2018 chance due to hatred, greed and massive lying

The American populous movement will gain much strength

GOODWIN: Proves He Won Fair and Square...

Does This Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted?

Republicans: Russian meddling threat was ignored by Obama administration

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you saying that is what these 13 indictments were about? These people were promoting fake news that played into people’s political biases. Go back and read the indictments.

I don’t think that has anything to do with the indictments. I think the indictments come from folks being mad they lost. You level indictments that will never go anywhere cause those people will never enter the US to be tried. It’s the only thing these butt hurt folks can do to try and save some shred of what they believe is dignity. I do believe there was a lot of info spread to try to influence the election. Only problem for the Dems is it got them instead of their intended target.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I don’t think that has anything to do with the indictments. I think the indictments come from folks being mad they lost. You level indictments that will never go anywhere cause those people will never enter the US to be tried. It’s the only thing these butt hurt folks can do to try and save some shred of what they believe is dignity. I do believe there was a lot of info spread to try to influence the election. Only problem for the Dems is it got them instead of their intended target.
    Are you saying Russia preferred Hillary or are you saying Hillary colluded with Russia and it backfired?

Just looking for clarity.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Are you saying Russia preferred Hillary or are you saying Hillary colluded with Russia and it backfired?

Just looking for clarity.
    I believe Russia probably spread true and false info on both candidates to muddy the water because they enjoy screwing with America. I lean more toward Hillary trying to work with them and it backfiring than I do toward Trumps folks being involved. I also think it is possible Russia acted on their own just because they hate us.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I believe Russia probably spread true and false info on both candidates to muddy the water because they enjoy screwing with America. I lean more toward Hillary trying to work with them and it backfiring than I do toward Trumps folks being involved. I also think it is possible Russia acted on their own just because they hate us.
    So you don’t believe the part of the indictment alleging that the Russians wanted to hurt Hillary and help Trump?

So you don’t believe the part of the indictment alleging that the Russians wanted to hurt Hillary and help Trump?
    That is a very easy conclusion to reach if you assume the answer to the question is that Hillary lost because of the Russians. Maybe there was just more evidence of Hillary’s issues throughout a long political career so it was easier to target her? Indefinitely don’t know the answer, but I know that I don’t really trust anyone anymore and that could be the Russians primary goal.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Hillary had sold them all the uranium she could finagle and had become radioactive to them.

That is a very easy conclusion to reach if you assume the answer to the question is that Hillary lost because of the Russians. Maybe there was just more evidence of Hillary’s issues throughout a long political career so it was easier to target her? Indefinitely don’t know the answer, but I know that I don’t really trust anyone anymore and that could be the Russians primary goal.
    It was the conclusion of the CIA.

So now the Russians are responsible for all the video evidence of BLM, Antifa, and Muslims inciting riots and violence?

So now the Russians are responsible for all the video evidence of BLM, Antifa, and Muslims inciting riots and violence?
    If you saw it on social media, possibly.

If you saw it on social media, possibly.
    The question is not where I saw it(several US news outlets). The question was, did Russia plant a bunch of fake videos of the violence?

The question is not where I saw it(several US news outlets). The question was, did Russia plant a bunch of fake videos of the violence?
    If they did, that wasn’t alleged in this indictment.

A Wired article on how the Blacktivist account played out:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wir...k-accounts/amp

+ Reply to Thread