+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Trailer park talk.
    Figured it would be more helpful to talk in a language that Trump uses when addressing Trump supporters.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is not a left wing point of view.
    Yes, far left and elitist. I understand your need to be correct but not be lumped in with those you claim not to be a part of.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The home is habitable even though it needs repairs. You don’t tear a house down while you are living in it unless you have some place to go, and you certainly don’t want to rebuild a house on an unstable foundation.
    I would argue the house is condemnable, but we are forced to live in it and rebuild room by room.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes, far left and elitist. I understand your need to be correct but not be lumped in with those you claim not to be a part of.
    My viewpoint is informed by historical context and an understanding of the principles underlying our constitutional and legal traditions. There are many aspects of that (that apparently) unstudied citizens have the luxury of ignoring. It is a curse, I guess, that I have to understand the importance of that which Trump supporters seem so ready to dispense of.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

My viewpoint is informed by historical context and an understanding of the principles underlying our constitutional and legal traditions. There are many aspects of that (that apparently) unstudied citizens have the luxury of ignoring. It is a curse, I guess, that I have to understand the importance of that which Trump supporters seem so ready to dispense of.
    Like I sad left and elitist. You are opinionated not informed. There is a difference

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Like I sad left and elitist. You are opinionated not informed. There is a difference
    How am I “not informed”?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How am I “not informed”?
    You are oblivious to much of what is really going on and how quick the truth is and will come to the forefront. You need to be reading the "spin" from both sides. I know it doesn't seem like it but I do read CNN and MSNBC and the blabber blogs of the libs as well. They/the leftist media and politicos are just in panic mode and pure hatred articles and stories for the most part the last 3 months or so. Their hate blinds them much like our disgust and questioning, and yes hatred, for Obama's policies (anti-American overall and Anti American economic as I saw it) would blind us and me at times.

Book-hawking ex-FBI boss clashes with old pals, press and pols as media blitz becomes soap opera

Whether the former FBI chief is calling the president "unfit", trashing Andrew McCabe and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, or criticizing former President Barack Obama, Comey seems to be at war with everyone.

AS THE WORLD TURNS... ON JIM

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

How am I “not informed”?
    Let me count the ways...

That's a line from Shakespeare... I think.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

GOODWIN: Dems getting desperate as Mueller stalls...

It’s not just Hillary Clinton who can’t quit Russia. The whole Democratic Party keeps going back to 2016.
    In a move that reeks of desperation, the DNC filed a civil suit Friday against President Trump’s campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks, alleging a vast (right wing!) conspiracy to tip the election to Trump.
    The suit’s flamboyant charges made headlines, but that only served to obscure the real meaning. Namely, that top Dems are giving up their fantasies that special counsel Robert Mueller will deliver them from political purgatory by getting the goods on Trump.
    The trashy suit is their way of trying to keep impeachment and Russia, Russia, Russia alive for the midterms in case Mueller’s probe comes up empty.
    Truth be told, party leaders are right to be disheartened by setbacks in the War against Trump. For the second time, the president was told he is not a target of Mueller, this time by Rod Rosenstein, the deputy assistant attorney general who created Mueller.
    While Trump could still become a target, the odds of that happening decline by the day.
    The probe started in the summer of 2016 by the FBI, and was taken over by Mueller nearly a year ago. Despite a large, secret budget and a squad of seasoned gunners, many of them Clinton supporters, Mueller hasn’t produced any evidence of a crime by the president.
    If he had, Trump would be a target.
    In a more reasonable era, Rosenstein would blow the whistle and declare, “Time’s up.” As I wrote two weeks ago, he or Mueller should at least end the guessing game and tell the public where the probe stands, where it is going and when it’s going to get there.
    To keep it going endlessly suggests Mueller and Rosenstein have their jobs backwards. Instead of trying to find who committed a known crime, they put a target on Trump’s back and are going through his entire life with a fine-tooth comb, determined to find him guilty of something.
    That’s why it was refreshing to hear Rudy Giuliani’s remarks when he signed on to the president’s team. “I’m going to join the legal team to try to bring this to a resolution,” Giuliani said. “The country deserves it.”
    A Trump surrogate during the campaign, Giuliani has known Mueller for many years. Before he became New York’s mayor in 1994, Giuliani was the Manhattan federal prosecutor and, before that, served as associate attorney general under President Ronald Reagan.
    His goal of a settlement within weeks seems optimistic, but there is no denying that significant developments are tilting in Trump’s favor. Top among them is that the Justice Department finally seems to be getting serious about misconduct by government officials during the presidential campaign.
    The news that Inspector General Michael Horowitz is probing whether former FBI director James Comey mishandled classified information with memos he wrote and leaked is the second bombshell in two days. It follows the IG recommendation of criminal prosecution against Comey’s former top deputy, Andrew McCabe, on charges that he lied repeatedly to investigators.
    These are not secondary issues. Getting the truth of biased actions against Trump by law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the Obama administration is as critical as the Mueller investigation. To let Comey and others get away with abusing their power for partisan purposes would further damage public trust in law enforcement.
    Comey, of course, is on a book tour that has served a dual function: making him rich while also making him less trustworthy to both Democrats and Republicans. He and McCabe are trading accusations of lying, which is remarkable when you realize how many ordinary Americans they prosecuted for lying to them.
    Comey is also attacking former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who responds by accusing him of making up a conversation.
    Mueller, if he’s the straight arrow he purports to be, can’t be happy that his chief witness against Trump is now the star of a traveling clown show.
    McCabe reportedly has a book deal of his own, which suggests a new career path for disgraced G-men. Dishonor the FBI — and make a killing by bashing the president.
    What a country.

MORE
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/21/democr...ueller-stalls/

DiGenova: 'This was smash mouth takedown' of Mueller

Former U.S. attorney: 'To question
    the integrity is unprecedented'

A federal judge blasted the special counsel investigation of Robert Mueller Friday, accusing the former FBI director of assuming “unfettered” authority and maintaining control of the Paul Manafort prosecution solely to squeeze out incriminating information about President Trump.

And a former federal prosecutor says this was an “unprecedented rebuke” of Mueller and his team, as well as Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the Mueller probe.
    “This was a smashmouth takedown,” said Joe diGenova, a former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. “To question the integrity, in essence, of Mr. Mueller, because of the nature of the case that he has in front of him in federal court, is truly unprecedented.”
    On Friday, District Judge T.S. Ellis strongly challenged the authority Mueller and his team have to veer off into prosecuting financial crimes, such as the ones lodged against one-time Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort.
    Ellis specifically wanted to know why Mueller’s team had no trouble referring the Michael Cohen case to the Southern District of New York but continues to handle the prosecution of Manafort on financial allegations unrelated to Russian involvement in the 2016 campaign.
    “I don’t see what relation this indictment has with what the special counsel is authorized to investigate,” Ellis said Friday.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#AF5QsKpyvMz5ORw0.99

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

John Kerry is violating the Logan Act. He is an unregistered foreign agent, and! he has been involved with secret meetings with the Iranians to undermine the USA. Treason! Hang the bastard!

Once again we see it is the democraps who commit felonies. From selling missile technology to the Chicoms (kilnton/algore 1996), to selling automatic weapons to Mexican drug dealers (obummer/holder 2009), to Krooked Killary and DNC working with foreign agents in Ukraine to generate a fake dossier, it's always the left that violates our laws. And John Kerry, whoa! Straight to the gallows for this traitor.

Just heard the Logan Act was repealed or some such....regardless, Kerry is committing treason.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Hasn’t been repealed. There’s just a new National Review article calling for its repeal in light of the Kerry news.

The left is agreeing because one of theirs was caught, again. But they don’t want it repealed until after Mueller “gets” Trump.

+ Reply to Thread