+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Why didn’t you quote this when asked about the President’s accusation of a deep state at the CIA?

"You know this term 'deep state' has been thrown around. I'll say this. The employees who worked with me at the CIA nearly uniformly were aimed at achieving the President's objectives and America's objectives," he said.

Or the last question when Ted Lieu asked whether his colleagues across the federal government -- including the FBI and Justice Department -- were "honoring their oaths to the United States Constitution," Pompeo responded, "Yeah, in general, yes sir."

Why didn’t you quote these parts?

This proves there is no “deep state” which would necessarily be a systemic thing. A few bad employees not following their oath of office are “exceptions” - not the rule - and don’t represent the culture.

Of course Trump never admits it when any of his conspiracy theories are disproven. Remember these: (1) Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the Kennedy assassination, (2) Obama was not born in the US, (3) he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the rooftops of New Jersey, (4) deep state wiretapping of Trump evolves into more benign improper masking before even that gets debunked, (5) deep state spygate, now debunked, though for now Nunes is saving face by saying that he didn’t get the information he was looking for (even though that is because it never existed). Have you not noticed the pattern yet? None of these allegations ever have basis in fact. He just throws crazy ideas out like chum in the water.

Did you watch the Christopher Wray video? Another Trump appointee entirely debunking the deep state witch hunt narrative that Trump is trying to spin.
    The rest was garbage and fluff piece. And I don't believe a word that Dem. Ted Lieu says per his comment. You post your interp. /spin and quotes and I'll post mine. That's the way this works dude. You got caught not telling the truth twice above and got caught. Own it!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The rest was garbage and fluff piece. And I don't believe a word that Dem. Ted Lieu says per his comment. You post your interp. /spin and quotes and I'll post mine. That's the way this works dude. You got caught not telling the truth twice above and got caught. Own it!
    Ted Lieu was asking questions, so whether you believe him or not doesn’t matter. Trump’s appointee Pompeo answered them. You cherry picked the one sentence where he acknowledged some individuals act improperly as they do in any organization to argue that the jury is still out on the deep state. You did not quote the rest of what he said which further emphasized the fact that these organizations as a whole act properly.

Did you watch what Trump appointee Wray had to say about the Trump concern that the investigation is a witch hunt?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You're so Wrong! He said the State Department didn't contain a "Deep State" problem. But he said nothing about the FBI and per the CIA he stated, "There are always exceptions to every rule," Pompeo added. "I've never led an organization that didn't have bad actors, I don't think any government organization is exempt from having malfeasance as well."
    Your red underlined part is a bold faced lie. Did Pompeo really say NOTHING about the FBI or CIA? I provided the video clip and the CNN article you posted clearly shows that he did in fact say something about those organizations. Care to correct your statement now?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You're so Wrong! He said the State Department didn't contain a "Deep State" problem. But he said nothing about the FBI and per the CIA he stated, "There are always exceptions to every rule," Pompeo added. "I've never led an organization that didn't have bad actors, I don't think any government organization is exempt from having malfeasance as well."
    Your red underlined part is a bold faced lie. Did Pompeo really say NOTHING about the FBI or CIA? I provided the video clip and the CNN article you posted clearly shows that he did in fact say something about those organizations. Care to correct your statement now?
    You can't read worth a lick. I enlarged the print of my post for you to read for understanding this time.
    But he said nothing about the FBI and per the CIA he stated, "There are always exceptions to every rule," Pompeo added. "I've never led an organization that didn't have bad actors, I don't think any government organization is exempt from having malfeasance as well."

You can't read worth a lick. I enlarged the print of my post for you to read for understanding this time.
    But he said nothing about the FBI and per the CIA he stated, "There are always exceptions to every rule," Pompeo added. "I've never led an organization that didn't have bad actors, I don't think any government organization is exempt from having malfeasance as well."
    Except he did say something about the FBI.

Or the last question when Ted Lieu asked whether his colleagues across the federal government -- including the FBI and Justice Department -- were "honoring their oaths to the United States Constitution," Pompeo responded, "Yeah, in general, yes sir."

You really should go back and watch the video. He was asked point blank and refused to agree that there is a deep state. If there were any truth to it, he could have said it. A few bad apples in a large organization does not make a deep state.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Brennen, on msnbc today when asked if the FBI spied on the Trump campaign, said that they didn't spy enough. We now have Comey, Clapper, and Brennen saying they spied on Trump's campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Brennen, on msnbc today when asked if the FBI spied on the Trump campaign, said that they didn't spy enough. We now have Comey, Clapper, and Brennen saying they spied on Trump's campaign.
    They spied on Russians. That is what the CIA does.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

They spied on Russians. That is what the CIA does.
    That's not what Brennen said. He said they spied on Trump's campaign. Do you actually believe they were trying to help Trump?

Except he did say something about the FBI.

Dude, nobody cares what bias Democrat Congressman Ted Lieu said about the FBI!! He's trying to protect Obama's corruption of the FBI, Clapper, Comey and ex Obama CIA head Brennan as well as the truth of the Deep State of the Liberals. All of the Democrat Congressman and Senators are all trying to cover for Obama and Hillary. They want to slow play it until the Nov. elections hoping for a majority. This also why they and the Justice Dept. won't give up any of the material requested by the House. The Liberals don't want America seeing how corrupt and evil (Deep State) they really are. Give it up Guisslapp.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Brennon is an arrogant POS that deserves to face a firing squad. Hopefully, the release of the IG report in the next few days will bring these criminals to justice.

Dude, nobody cares what bias Democrat Congressman Ted Lieu said about the FBI!! He's trying to protect Obama's corruption of the FBI, Clapper, Comey and ex Obama CIA head Brennan as well as the truth of the Deep State of the Liberals. All of the Democrat Congressman and Senators are all trying to cover for Obama and Hillary. They want to slow play it until the Nov. elections hoping for a majority. This also why they and the Justice Dept. won't give up any of the material requested by the House. The Liberals don't want America seeing how corrupt and evil (Deep State) they really are. Give it up Guisslapp.
    What material? The stuff that doesn’t exist?

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Brennon is an arrogant POS that deserves to face a firing squad. Hopefully, the release of the IG report in the next few days will bring these criminals to justice.
    What material? The stuff that doesn’t exist?
    Even from your fake news CNN site has this report. Like I stated above highlighted in red. The rest above of mine is true as well. And I'm finished providing facts at a stone wall (you). You argue just for fun. I better you are a pure joy around your house.

May 26, 2017
    The Department of Justice declined for now to provide documents to House
    oversight committee chairman Jason Chaffetz related

FBI declines to provide requested materials to House Oversight, Chaffetz issues new June 8 deadline

(CNN)The Department of Justice declined for now to provide documents to House oversight committee chairman Jason Chaffetz related to former FBI Director James Comey's communications with President Donald Trump.

Citing the hiring of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the FBI said Thursday the agency is "undertaking appropriate consultation to ensure all relevant interests implicated by your request are properly evaluated. We will update this response as soon as possible."
    Chaffetz responded to FBI Thursday, saying his committee has a "Constitutionally-based prerogative to conduct investigations" and does not want to interfere with the Special Counsel's probe.

Instead, Chaffetz said, his committee work "will complement the work of the Special Counsel" and shed light on matters of "high public interest."

Chaffetz included another request for materials related to Comey and communications with the White House and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, with a deadline of June 8.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/polit...est/index.html

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Even from your fake news CNN site. Like I stated above highlighted in red. The rest above of mine is true as well. And I'm finished providing facts at a stone wall (you). You argue just for fun. I better you are a pure joy around your house.

May 26, 2017
    The Department of Justice declined for now to provide documents to House
    oversight committee chairman Jason Chaffetz related

FBI declines to provide requested materials to House Oversight, Chaffetz issues new June 8 deadline

(CNN)The Department of Justice declined for now to provide documents to House oversight committee chairman Jason Chaffetz related to former FBI Director James Comey's communications with President Donald Trump.

Citing the hiring of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the FBI said Thursday the agency is "undertaking appropriate consultation to ensure all relevant interests implicated by your request are properly evaluated. We will update this response as soon as possible."
    Chaffetz responded to FBI Thursday, saying his committee has a "Constitutionally-based prerogative to conduct investigations" and does not want to interfere with the Special Counsel's probe.

Instead, Chaffetz said, his committee work "will complement the work of the Special Counsel" and shed light on matters of "high public interest."

Chaffetz included another request for materials related to Comey and communications with the White House and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, with a deadline of June 8.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/polit...est/index.html
    They are trying to stall and run out the clock in the hopes that the dems take over the house and all of this can be swept under the rug.

We need a special investigator appointed to look into this before the midterm elections.

And did they provide those documents? This was back over a year ago when the special counsel was being appointed.

+ Reply to Thread