+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am perfectly content in my life and what I have. Have more than I need. If I would have “succeeded” the way Trump did - by taking advantage of people and engaging in unethical behavior - I would feel deep shame. I don’t envy him or anything he possesses. I just wish he didn’t represent our country because he represents the worst of America.
    Wrong again. It's the DC establishment that represents the worst of America. Not to worry though, for I believe the election of President Trump was divinely ordained, and that God is using him to smite that DC establishment. It is crumbling, and the deep state that exists in DC will fall as well.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Stop thinking you all get a pass at being hypocritical assholes in utter denial just because those hypocritical assholes in utter denial exist. Live your ideals. Until then, it’s just going to be the same shit, different day.
    Ah yes, another of our resident libtards attacks those on the right side of the argument. And that is "right" as in: "conservative" and as in "correct."

"assholes in utter denial"

Wow! such language! And, "utter denial". About what? Ya mean denying all the lies and propaganda thrown out there by you libtards and your willing accomplices in the lamestream media? Yeah, we are not brain dead like you zombies who blindly follow your gallant commie leaders. We will continue to stand up for America and "deny" the evil your side is peddling.

Next!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

So what is Trump doing to counter the ongoing Russian hacking threat (that he apparently in the most recent months has coming to acknowledge “might” be real)?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So what is Trump doing to counter the ongoing Russian hacking threat (that he apparently in the most recent months has coming to acknowledge “might” be real)?
    Only a liberal would expect the solution(s) to be broadcast. Announce the plan to defeat the enemy to the enemy...brilliant.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It has been accepted by EVERYONE....and by "everyone" I mean, Repubs, the 'craps, the current administration, prior administrations, and anyone else with a pulse....that this Russian hacking, specifically for political tampering, has been going on since 2002, for sure, and probably prior to that too. Now, we also know that the Ruskies, and especially the Chicoms, and others have been hacking for other reasons, such as to steal military secrets and in industrial espionage for far longer than the Net existed.

But, to focus on the political tampering aspect...

We KNOW the Ruskies have been doing this since 2002, for sure. That information was revealed due to the Congressional investigation and hearings. Our gallant FBI/DOJ admitted as much, and did so nonchalantly. I think it was my personal favorite Congressman, Trey Gowdy, who jumped on that little tidbit with both feet. He was like, "Whoa, wait! What did you just say!?" Ya see, we were made to believe that all this started in 2016....ya know, Trump started this stuff. That's what you libtards, and your willing accomplices in the lamestream media, have maintained. This is ALL because of Trump, and his campaign. And even now, after this was revealed, it is still ALL Trump's fault.

"So what is Trump doing to counter the ongoing Russian hacking threat..."

Not, egad! why didn't GWB's admin do something? And, egad! why didn't obummer do something? And what role has the FBI played in all of this? Did GWB and even obummer not do anything because the seriousness of this was covered up by the FBI? I was surprised....no, shocked...by Trey Gowdy's reaction that day of the live hearings (I love C-Span). The FBI was keeping such information hidden. The same FBI of Comey, Mueller, that arrogant prick Shock dude, of McCabe et al...the same ones who covered for Krooked Killary's illegal server deal.

Are EVEN YOU beginning to see a pattern here?

For the record, I agree TRUMP SHOULD DO SOMETHING because if not him, then no one will. The Deep State, the Swamp, will do nothing but continue their dirty dealings. So, in a round-about-way YOU ARE CORRECT to call on our gallant President to do something. He is the only one capable and willing to do something. Maybe he'll lay down the law to Putin in their upcoming meeting. Trump won't reveal what he plans to do before hand....although he has a bad habit of telling the world too much afterwards. Just my opinion on that.

BTW...all this Trump-bashing just because he is meeting with Putin is so predictable and off-base, that it is beyond ridiculous. Let's flash back to Krooked Killary's silly red reset button, where she greatly embarrassed herself in front of the whole world, and even worse, obummer whispering to that Ruskie official: tell Putin after my re-election I'll be free to cooperate more with him. Yeah, uh huh, tell me again who is plotting with Putin.

Just to be clear, referring back to the 1st paragraph, I mean everyone accepts it now, since the FBI released that report on the Russian hacking history. Before that there was hearsay, theory, and suspicions but no hard evidence. Why the FBI thought it was their "right" to cover that up is a topic for another discussion. But, now, we all know.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Perhaps we should nuke them? But to make you happy, we should announce the nuking a few days before it happens so you can bask in your victory.

I think a reasonable counter is to not allow government employees to keep classified stuff on a home server that is not properly secured. How about that for a start?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Only a liberal would expect the solution(s) to be broadcast. Announce the plan to defeat the enemy to the enemy...brilliant.
    "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ah yes, another of our resident libtards attacks those on the right side of the argument. And that is "right" as in: "conservative" and as in "correct."

"assholes in utter denial"

Wow! such language! And, "utter denial". About what? Ya mean denying all the lies and propaganda thrown out there by you libtards and your willing accomplices in the lamestream media? Yeah, we are not brain dead like you zombies who blindly follow your gallant commie leaders. We will continue to stand up for America and "deny" the evil your side is peddling.

Next!
    Unsurprising that you bask in the glow of being wrong.

Have to crass the language down to your level, but that doesn’t seem like it’s going to work either.

You’re the very model of the people you hate.

Well, Putin made Trump look like a chump. Wonder how long it has been since the Russians have felt this much pride.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Well, Putin made Trump look like a chump. Wonder how long it has been since the Russians have felt this much pride.
    Press conference wasn't his greatest moment, to be sure. But he wasn't standing there with a silly red "reset" button giggling like a silly school girl either. Or....patting Dmitry Medvedev while telling him after the election he will have more flexibility.

I just hope the private meeting went a lot better.

I guess you were hoping he'd act like a narcissistic bully?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Press conference wasn't his greatest moment, to be sure. But he wasn't standing there with a silly red "reset" button giggling like a silly school girl either. Or....patting Dmitry Medvedev while telling him after the election he will have more flexibility.

I just hope the private meeting went a lot better.

I guess you were hoping he'd act like a narcissistic bully?
    According to the Russians, the private meeting was “better than super.”

There is nothing that Trump has said or done that would give anyone reason to believe he made any demands regarding the past or future cyberattacks. There is a reason that Trump won’t publicly commit to the idea that the Russians even did it. He always equivocates on the subject.

I wish Trump could play some other roll than bully or chump. He has to be able to stand up to an enemy aggressor or he just makes them stronger.

Trump supporters appear to be ideallogically malleable. Whatever he says is good enough.
    Not this Trump supporter. Not on how he came across on this issue, and certainly not how he handled it in Helsinki. I laid it out in Post #950. Of course it would have served no purpose to have descended into a verbal tit-for-tat with Putin, such as:

Trump: You Ruskies have been hacking in to... (list a few examples)

Putin: That is not true.

Trump: Yes, it is. We have the proof.

Putin: No, you are mistaken.

Then what? "I know you are, but what am I?" and the old schoolboy favorite, "My dad can beat up your dad." But, I was disappointed in Trump's performance. In the very least he should have said something to the effect of: We know it is true, and if Mr. Putin would like to see improved relations between our two countries, this would be a good place for him to start.

Now...that said. I have a question. How hard is it to STOP the Russians from hacking in and/or minimizing any adverse effects from it? People are leaping to the defense of the FBI...which just makes me laugh....the same FBI which has, at best, bungled one important task after another, including keeping the Russian hacking SECRET for 15+ years! Some say Trump "threw America's intelligence agencies under the bus." Hell! they threw themselves under the bus long ago!! But, this post is not about dem idiots. Can address those bozos another time.

As for Trump, I am still a supporter. This is one, not all that important glitch, among a string of huge successes. Our economy is humming and there are all kinds of great things happening, so I can give him a pass on one mess-up.

So...why do I say "not all that important..."? Simple. We know that while they have tried, the Ruskies have also failed miserably at achieving any success in tampering with our elections. They have had ZERO effect. Also, why have no one, other than me and Trey Gowdy, expressed any disgust with the FBI over this? Well, I know why....they are a convenient tool to use against Trump, which is the real campaign, by the Deep State.

Free advice to the DNC and to others....take proper steps to guard against hacking. Yes, as my brother mentioned in his email to me this morning, hackers are very clever, but they tend to follow patterns. Once a hacking source is identified their "tracks" are easily discovered, as they will use basically the same techniques with just some minor tweaks. Of course the FBI is such a bungling, keystone cop bunch, it is doubtful they will be smart enough to slam the door on the Ruskies, or anyone else.

As long as humans are involved it will always be a struggle to stop hackers, particularly when they are sophisticated and very motivated. Ask your brother if he agrees.

According to the Russians, the private meeting was “better than super.”

There is nothing that Trump has said or done that would give anyone reason to believe he made any demands regarding the past or future cyberattacks. There is a reason that Trump won’t publicly commit to the idea that the Russians even did it. He always equivocates on the subject.

I wish Trump could play some other roll than bully or chump. He has to be able to stand up to an enemy aggressor or he just makes them stronger.
    Your problem, and the problem with the whole dem party and media, is that you are a broken record. It doesn't matter what he says or does, lemmings will create a manufactured crisis somewhere to say "see". Thus far, the lemmings have been wrong 99% of the time, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, and that is their focus.

Let's be honest. Yesterday Trump failed because he acted like.....OBAMA. He might as well have been up there wearing the mom jeans and acting like a metrosexual, or holding a "reset" button, or trying to normalize relations with Cuba while they use sonic attacks on our embassy and lecture us on our morals, or whispering about some flexibility he would have in the future. He let the frustrations of a relentless media, still sulking after their saviour was cast aside, dominate his thoughts and make him think a foe could be an ally. He was Obama/Hillary light, and that is why you see supporters calling him out.

Hopefully Trump will go back to being Trump now, and you can whine about that too.

And I will state once again that the whole cyber attack thing is pretty stupid. There is NOTHING we can do to stop our foes from doing this, and they've been doing it for as long as there have been computers. It is up to us to make sure our stuff is secure...meaning not keeping stuff on an unsecured server at high-ranking government official's homes and doing a background check on people we hire to work on our systems (no Pakastanis...wink wink nudge nudge). To act like we can stop this stuff is like pretending we did not listen in on Merkel's phone conversations or interfere in the Israeli elections, and that we can be stopped by having some foreign leader tell us to do so at a press conference.

Trump’s problem is he incapable of doing what it takes to protect America because he has a glaring weakness that he cannot overcome and all enemies know how to exploit.

+ Reply to Thread