+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: W. Basketball. SMU Downs @LATechWBB in OT

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Earns WNIT Berth

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So close.
    I hate to say it, because I always say it. However, it has become my mantra....... Next year! LOL

Champ BlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to behold

Bright side is that we have 2 6'2" Freshman coming in next year, the bad part is there is no 6'4-5" dominate center in the mix!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Bright side is that we have 2 6'2" Freshman coming in next year, the bad part is there is no 6'4-5" dominate center in the mix!
    True........ I do like the way Malone runs the floor, though. When she is on, she is a Pam Kelly type player. Would love to get some more height inside, though. I just want to get one that is as tough as Malone.

Champ BlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to beholdBlindDog is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    True........ I do like the way Malone runs the floor, though. When she is on, she is a Pam Kelly type player. Would love to get some more height inside, though. I just want to get one that is as tough as Malone.
    Malone is definatly a load in the paint! I like Lang and think she got thrown to the wolves this year, but a more aggressive PG is going to have to be in the near future for the Techsters as well!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Malone is definatly a load in the paint! I like Lang and think she got thrown to the wolves this year, but a more aggressive PG is going to have to be in the near future for the Techsters as well!
    I agree with that. I think the one from Canada looks promising. I am feeling hopeful, anyway. ;-)

MTSU and SMU are both heading to round 3 (or Sweet 16 equivalent in the WNIT).

+ Reply to Thread