+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Earns WNIT Berth

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Got the WNIT!

So, my dream of a 20-win season for the Lady Techsters is STILL ALIVE!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Where's champ110? Does he not know yet? Or is he celebrating...
    I am here........ VERY excited for our young team and Brooke! This is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shut things down right after I found out for sure. Seems that Brooke must have known something by the way she talked in the locker room. Awesome first year here under her!!!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So, my dream of a 20-win season for the Lady Techsters is STILL ALIVE!!

Fun fact about SMU: This is the team that Brooke took over as a player and buried about 8 three pointers when we were conference mates (can't remember the exact number). She caught fire and they couldn't stop her. One of her best offensive games she ever played.

Varsity Bulldog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Also, our former player Tiara Davenport transferred to SMU after Summitt's first year. I am not sure if she is injured or not. I can't find her in the season stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Fun fact about SMU: This is the team that Brooke took over as a player and buried about 8 three pointers when we were conference mates (can't remember the exact number). She caught fire and they couldn't stop her. One of her best offensive games she ever played.

Varsity Bulldog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Correction. She is sitting out this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Also, our former player Tiara Davenport transferred to SMU after Summitt's first year. I am not sure if she is injured or not. I can't find her in the season stats.

The game times will be announced this afternoon. I hope they give streaming information, as well. CBS Sports will air the championship, but not sure about the games leading up to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I forgot about Davenport. She was a good player with a lot of potential.

If we happen to win, we may get Okie State in the next round. We have a tie to them with Budke leaving the Techsters for OSU before his horrible accident.

SMU had a very up and down year. They beat some good teams (including then #19 Texas A&M), but lost some real head scratchers - including a thrashing by Houston. They beat North Texas 65-51.

I understand the UConn beat downs, but they seem very erratic just looking at their schedule.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you women. Congratulations on a good season. Hope success continues.

Big Dog Dawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to behold Dawg Fan's Avatar

Champ BlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of lightBlindDog is a glorious beacon of light

Way to GO Techsters!
    Congradulations to Brook and co...
    Awesome, more WBB for us all!

Big Dog Dawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to beholdDawg Fan is a splendid one to behold Dawg Fan's Avatar

LaTech Re: Got the WNIT!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I see a banner for the 2013 C-USA Champions in the team picture. http://www.smumustangs.com/images/20...Team_Photo.jpg

SMU was 11-3 at home this year, so it is probably going to be a tough game for the Lady Techsters. They have 4 players that are 6'2" or taller.

I hope there is going to be a way to watch the game on TV/On-Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I see a banner for the 2013 C-USA Champions in the team picture. http://www.smumustangs.com/images/20...Team_Photo.jpg

SMU was 11-3 at home this year, so it is probably going to be a tough game for the Lady Techsters. They have 4 players that are 6'2" or taller.

I hope there is going to be a way to watch the game on TV/On-Line.
    I think they won the regular season that year in CUSA, but Tulsa won the tournament - sending SMU to the WNIT.

I believe we joined CUSA the summer after that. We were foes in the WAC and they have never beaten us. Of course, we are a different team now. Going to be a tough game!

+ Reply to Thread