+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/15 UL-Lafayette @ 6pm

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 3/15 UL-Lafayette @ 6pm

I went over to the "Ragin" site to see how upset they were. I know...I know...slumming at its finest...

They will never win the name battle with us, and this was too amazing not to share...

"possible solution:
    a. if coach saw that sign prior to game, should refuse to take field until corrected
    b. RPI should give Laturd the same rpi points as if they had played the leopards and not us
    c. NCAA sanctions should be to fine LATURD any gate receipts and possible concession sales for that game and donate that money to charity of cajuns choice"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    I went over to the "Ragin" site to see how upset they were. I know...I know...slumming at its finest...

They will never win the name battle with us, and this was too amazing not to share...
    That is too funny!

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Does anyone have a picture of the sign?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

my computer says their site is known for phishing and won't let me view it. LOL

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    my computer says their site is known for phishing and won't let me view it. LOL
    Mine too

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Sorry I'm late to the party, but the LATech App had no issues streaming the audio last night. The live game/stat updates have worked well too. Would like to see more stat columns though. Kudos to the people running it.

I'm not sure what is better, the win itself or the complete meltdown in Richard Simmons' Flaming Pepper Land. HBTD!
    Crazy, I never got the app to work. Kept telling me streaming was not supported or unavailable. Listened for a while on red peach until that crapped out. Followed the end on twitter.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Y'all pissed them off with the Leopard logo. They blamed it on the SID office.
    Best troll of the year! Those Cajuns are a special breed of dumb! They are more upset over this than the game!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    They are wanting the NCAA to sanction our team over the use of "Lafayette Leopards". I hope they don't call Bucky's lawyer. He's fierce.
    Please, PLEASE NCAA get involved.

Then . . . we can say they need to use their legal name. . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Crazy, I never got the app to work. Kept telling me streaming was not supported or unavailable. Listened for a while on red peach until that crapped out. Followed the end on twitter.
    I had the complete opposite experience. Turned on Red Peach right at the start of the game and was told the station was blacked out. Went to the Tech app and listened to the whole game with no problems.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Lafayette fans are mad and feels disrespected on raginpagin (if you can access the site) that our SID and announcer did not comply to their preferred name.
    I'm glad our SID and announcer complied with OUR preferred name for them.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Was that seriously the official graphic? That's hilarious! I saw one earlier with the pepper logo and assumed the second one was shopped by one of our fans.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Was that seriously the official graphic? That's hilarious! I saw one earlier with the pepper logo and assumed the second one was shopped by one of our fans.
    No, I believe we used ULL, but some Facebook fans/twitter fans used the Photoshoped version. I believe Stodgdog meant only calling them Lafayette during the broadcast.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    I went over to the "Ragin" site to see how upset they were.
    Looks like they wacked their own thread about their LOSS to the Dawgs!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I listened to the top of the 1st inning before it went into Blackout mode. I messaged Malcolm who texted someone at the radio station who hit the switch and turned it back on. It crapped out again when the game "should" have ended (it's on a timer) and was turned back on in the top of the 13th inning. Not sure who's fault all of it is, but Malcolm came through for me. That's what he gets for being Facebook friends with me... I can message him anytime!! :c)

The listen link through the X app never worked for me either. Gametracker was very up-to-date though.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I listened directly from ESPN 97.7 website, it blacked out with some canned music somewhere after the 9th or 10th inning. I imagine they had it on a schedule to close their broadcast on their streaming player. I later found a website http://www.radioline.co that somehow had a connection to the live radio and listened to the rest of the game.

+ Reply to Thread