+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General admission seating for baseball

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

General admission seating for baseball

It has been a while since I have attended a baseball game inside the stadium. I know in the past general admission seating was just first come first serve sit where you want kind of a deal as long as you didn't sit in the chair backs. I bought my tickets yesterday for Saturdays game and saw seat numbers on the ticket. I was just wondering is general admission now assigned seating since the stadium has been getting full or is this just for them to know how many seats are sold. I just didn't want to try to kick someone out the seats on my general admission tickets if it still "sit where you want".

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: General admission seating for baseball

I had to call the ticket office anyway so I asked the question. General admission is sit anywhere. The ticketing system they're using now is built with seat numbers for all seats including general admission. They weren't able to get it fixed for this year and hope to have it done for next year. But general admission is still sit anywhere.

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

cool that's what I figured but wanted to make sure.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

It's like church. You're good unless some old lady comes up and tells you to move because you're in her seat.

Actually it's more like a red state blue state thing.

http://www.latechsports.com/tickets/latc-basebl.html

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The rules:

Names are on the back of the seats for season ticket holders and maybe no names for a few late purchases.

General admission can sit anywere

Students get in free with an ID, but will be asked to move if an opposing fan wants to have their seat. Yes it happens almost every game.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The rules:

Names are on the back of the seats for season ticket holders and maybe no names for a few late purchases.

General admission can sit anywere

Students get in free with an ID, but will be asked to move if an opposing fan wants to have their seat. Yes it happens almost every game.
    From what I understand the blue seat area, chairbacks, are numbered and assigned to season ticket purchasers first. The remaining seats in the blue, after season ticket purchases time frame is closed, are designated as reserved seating available to walkups, on line, etc who purchase a ticket in the area for individual games. Anyone (student or John Doe) NOT having a numbered ticket in the blue area will be asked to move if a numbered ticket holder shows up. The red area seats are general admission and anyone can sit in those, just select the one you want. I have not observed anyone being moved out of a red area seat as it is first come, first served.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    From what I understand...
    You misunderstood

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

You misunderstood
    Misunderstood what?

I have observed students being moved out of season ticket seating not occupied by season ticket holders in order to seat Arkansas and LaLaff fans. I've explained this three times now. If you can't grasp that don't butt in.

I have observed students being moved out of season ticket seating not occupied by season ticket holders in order to seat Arkansas and LaLaff fans. I've explained this three times now. If you can't grasp that don't butt in.
    Students nor anyone else NOT purchasing a ticket in the blue, reserved seating area, do not have a right to sit there. What you saw were students who parked themselves in the reserved seating area without reserved seating tickets and those seats were then sold by the ticket office to Ark, ULL, or whatever fan that walks up who then has a right to the seats so students were booted to the general admission area where they belong.

Students nor anyone else NOT purchasing a ticket in the blue, reserved seating area, do not have a right to sit there. What you saw were students who parked themselves in the reserved seating area without reserved seating tickets and those seats were then sold by the ticket office to Ark, ULL, or whatever fan that walks up who then has a right to the seats so students were booted to the general admission area where they belong.
    No that's not what I saw.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Our stadium does not exist for the enjoyment of visiting fans, least of all ULLL. Their comfort should be considered, of course, after the needs of our alumni and future alumni has been assured.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Our stadium does not exist for the enjoyment of visiting fans, least of all ULLL. Their comfort should be considered, of course, after the needs of our alumni and future alumni has been assured.
    So what we should tell a visiting fan at the ticket office is that we have reserved, numbered, chairback seats available but if you buy one and get inside and find a student in the seat we sold you that you will just need to fend for yourself. In other words, we do not guarantee the seat we sell will be available if a student needs it to be more comfortable.

So what we should tell a visiting fan at the ticket office is that we have reserved, numbered, chairback seats available but if you buy one and get inside and find a student in the seat we sold you that you will just need to fend for yourself. In other words, we do not guarantee the seat we sell will be available if a student needs it to be more comfortable.
    You lack reading comprehension skills.

They are not selling visiting fans seats that belong to season ticket holders. (at least I hope not) Students sit in those seats knowing that they must move if a SEASON TICKET HOLDER asks them to move. They should not have to move if one our our AD's nazi game day crew asks them to move so a visiting team fan can sit there.

I'd much rather have Tech students around me than LaLaff coon asses with B.O..

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

After this weekend, I suspect there'll be plenty of empty seats for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread