+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: POPE FRANCIS a Fraud per Conservative Catholics

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: POPE FRANCIS a Fraud per Conservative Catholics

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    For clarity, I am fully supportive of Christians debating homosexuality. I think the debate over whether or not it is a choice is unhelpful and the Bible seems to indicate that it doesn’t matter whether it is a choice or not.
    I think choice is probably to simple a concept for it. It's not completely a choice and it's not something God makes in you. There are probably all kinds of factors that play into it many environmental and most would be out of an individuals control.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: POPE FRANCIS a Fraud per Conservative Catholics

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Just wondering how you reconcile your belief with those that have actually experienced gayness. And how you can’t see their sexual preference is no less innate than your own. Sometimes people fixate on “higher” laws to avoid empathetic experiences that could challenge their prevailing world view.
    Live and let live. I don’t beat people up for their beliefs and choices. I do inform them that I won’t compromise my own though. If that means we can’t be friends, then so be it. Even if I can’t identify with their lifestyle, I feel that I am accepting and understanding that everyone isn’t just like me.

+ Reply to Thread