+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: POPE FRANCIS a Fraud per Conservative Catholics

Puppy VADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time VADawg1's Avatar

Re: POPE FRANCIS a Fraud per Conservative Catholics

Seriously. You do not know me other than my comment. You have no idea of my understanding of the church, its history, its problems, its successes.... You are smearing the church with a wide brush. I never once said that the catholic church or any other church or any other institution in our great country does not have problems. It is easy to find the negative in something. It is a little harder to find that many catholics have a deep faith in our Lord and Saviour just as many other christians do. The scandal that rocked the catholic church is extremely unfortunate but to say that catholicism is bad because of the scandal is nuts.

Again DonW, Come On Man.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Jesus told Peter to "establish my Church." Which Peter did, in Rome, what is now the Roman Catholic Church. Jesus also warned that Satan would stop at nothing to destroy His Church, which the devil is trying by employing fools like DONW. Weak-minded people easily duped by the cunning of Satan. DONW is a lost soul, who will spend eternity with his good pal and mentor Satan, both burning in Hell.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Jesus told Peter to "establish my Church." Which Peter did, in Rome, what is now the Roman Catholic Church. Jesus also warned that Satan would stop at nothing to destroy His Church, which the devil is trying by employing fools like DONW. Weak-minded people easily duped by the cunning of Satan. DONW is a lost soul, who will spend eternity with his good pal and mentor Satan, both burning in Hell.
    Did your mother scare you with that mean old devil when you were a little kid? That would at least be better than being raped by your priest.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What scripture documents the early church as the Roman Catholic Church?

Where in scripture(s) did Jesus warn that satan would stop at nothing to destroy His church? Not saying it isn't biblical, but I don't recall. He does talk about satan trying to destroy individuals.

What scripture gives you the right to judge the salvation of a professing Christian who does not believe catholicism is the only way?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Did your mother scare you with that mean old devil when you were a little kid? That would at least be better than being raped by your priest.
    Of course you would make light of someone warning of the evil power of the devil, you are in his employ. Satan has trained you well.

God is all forgiving, so DONW, if you truly repent and change your heart, you can be saved. But, it's up to you.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Dawg80, you are your best example against evolution.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you would make light of someone warning of the evil power of the devil, you are in his employ. Satan has trained you well.

God is all forgiving, so DONW, if you truly repent and change your heart, you can be saved. But, it's up to you.
    Have you seen the series on Fox called Lucifer? It starts its third season in May. He gets tired of punishing people in hell, so he gets a human body and owns an upscale bar in Los Angelos. He hooks up with a hot LA detective and helps her solve crimes. It's a real hoot and is full of great one-liners.
    When I get to hell I'm planning on installing AC, flush toilets, and elavators. I almost forgot, I'm also installing showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Best one-liner I've heard in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by VADawg1 View Post
    Seriously. You do not know me other than my comment. You have no idea of my understanding of the church, its history, its problems, its successes.... You are smearing the church with a wide brush. I never once said that the catholic church or any other church or any other institution in our great country does not have problems. It is easy to find the negative in something. It is a little harder to find that many catholics have a deep faith in our Lord and Saviour just as many other christians do. The scandal that rocked the catholic church is extremely unfortunate but to say that catholicism is bad because of the scandal is nuts.

Again DonW, Come On Man.
    So, you seem to be saying that I'm smearing your church and that is worse than what these pedophile priest did to children. YOU ARE SICK. That tells me all I need to know about you. The priest are the ones that are teaching your religion. They're the ones these kids look up to and these perverts are abusing them, and there are lots of them doing it, It's not just 1 or 2 and the church hid it for years until the Boston Globe did their investigation.

I probably know more about the history of the church than you do.

Would you like to discuss what they did to Giordano Bruno, a priest that told the church that the earth revolved around the sun, and that the earth was not the center of the universe or how they put Galileo under house arrest for saying the same thing? The catholic church has been brutal to all kinds of people throughout it's history. How about the priest that destroyed almost all of the Mayan and Aztech writings because he thought it was the work of Dawg80's devil. I don't really give a crap about how deep your faith is, I'm much more concerned about people having their lives ruined by these evil pervert priest. You've been brainwashed by the church for so long that you don't know right from wrong.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    To say that the priests that rape children are flawed is like saying Hitler was a good Catholic except for killing millions of people. I assume you do know Hitler was a catholic and his birthday was celebrated by the Vatican from 1931 until his death in 1945. I would also reccomend that you read Thomas Paine's book, The Age of Reason.
    Sorry, but I am going to require proof of the claim "his birthday was celebrated by the Vatican from 1931 until his death in 1945." I am not sure what church you are actually thinking of but the church celebrates only 2 birthdays that I know if and neither of them are hitler. Perhaps you are conflating, for inflammatory purposes, people in the church celebrating a birthday as an official proclamation of the church. I suppose the Church's aid of the Jews is of little to no mention. Also, you raise hitler and I will direct your attention to Maximillion Kolbe, a Catholic Priest who died in a concentration camp. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe You point to evil, I will point to good and God.

About the pedophile priests atrocities, do you deny that it is flawed human beings that committed those? You can make light of my use of flaw all you want but I do not. I am not making excuses for them nor trying to hide it. I will merely point out it is not merely a Catholic crisis, but is present in many other denominations as well. Why, because you have humans in them. All of them loved, all of them with the same offer all of us have, repent and accept the Father's love. I will ask, is my sin any worse when it too is blatantly against God? They are as scarlet and are made white as snow as soon as I repent, would you not agree?

Let me guess, the next post will be about the church locking the bible up in the churches...

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    We discuss that fake science in another thread. But since you brought it up here, there are a ton of examples disproving evolution. Take your pick.

As for me, well, thank you. Yes, it is true, I did NOT evolve from an ape....like you and DONW. I was created in God's image. But, you apes can swing from trees and go about your business.

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Sorry, but I am going to require proof of the claim "his birthday was celebrated by the Vatican from 1931 until his death in 1945." I am not sure what church you are actually thinking of but the church celebrates only 2 birthdays that I know if and neither of them are hitler. Perhaps you are conflating, for inflammatory purposes, people in the church celebrating a birthday as an official proclamation of the church. I suppose the Church's aid of the Jews is of little to no mention. Also, you raise hitler and I will direct your attention to Maximillion Kolbe, a Catholic Priest who died in a concentration camp. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe You point to evil, I will point to good and God.

About the pedophile priests atrocities, do you deny that it is flawed human beings that committed those? You can make light of my use of flaw all you want but I do not. I am not making excuses for them nor trying to hide it. I will merely point out it is not merely a Catholic crisis, but is present in many other denominations as well. Why, because you have humans in them. All of them loved, all of them with the same offer all of us have, repent and accept the Father's love. I will ask, is my sin any worse when it too is blatantly against God? They are as scarlet and are made white as snow as soon as I repent, would you not agree?

Let me guess, the next post will be about the church locking the bible up in the churches...
    It's really crazy that people like you don't realize what a horrible crime it is for priests to rape little kids. If a priest had raped you or one of your kids, would you still be a member of the catholic church? It's very difficult for me to understand how you can defend such a heinous crime against nature. Can you show me the scriptures where it says this is ok? I have never read of any other denomination of christianity where there were multiple rapes of children by their teachers/ministers as you claim. You're the second catholic that has tried to justify it in this manner to me. That just makes your reasoning look more flawed than it already is. Here's an article you want like about Pope Pius XII that began his reign in 1939. http://www.vanityfair.com/style/1999/10/pope-pius-xii-199910 Long-buried Vatican files reveal a new and shocking indictment of World War II’s Pope Pius XII: that in pursuit of absolute power he helped Adolf Hitler destroy German Catholic political opposition, betrayed the Jews of Europe, and sealed a deeply cynical pact with a 20th-century devil. WOW, Dawg80's devil doing a deal with his Pope!!!!!!!!!!.

T
    here was a picture of Pope Pius XII with Hitler in 1939 on this sight. "On April 20, 1939, Archbishop Orsenigo celebrated Hitler's birthday. The celebrations, initiated by Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) became a tradition. Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send "warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the bishops and the dioceses in Germany" and added with "fervent prayers which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on their altars."(Source: Hitler's

I don't think I need to worry about the devil, he's too busy with the catholic church. You've got to admit he's done a really good job of turning the teachers of your religion into monsters that rape little kids and making good catholics like you and atobulldog and vadawg1 believe that it's just a small flaw in their faith and it's no big deal. There's going to be so many catholics in hell that he won't have room for me unless he does an expansion of the lake of fire.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

You should be worried, we all should.

We all know the problems of the Catholic Church and the leaderships biggest mistake was how they handled it. But, let's not act like the Catholic Church is the only religion out there with child molesters in its membership.

Non-believers are just as guilty of atrocities as believers.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    You should be worried, we all should.

We all know the problems of the Catholic Church and the leaderships biggest mistake was how they handled it. But, let's not act like the Catholic Church is the only religion out there with child molesters in its membership.

Non-believers are just as guilty of atrocities as believers.
    You are the third person that has tried to justify to me the evil of priest raping children by saying that other denominations/religions do it and I'm still looking for the proof. Why do you think they think it is okay to rape children? Did they read it in the bible that it is ok? I'm searching for answers and no one has given me a good one yet. A friend of mine says it's because they knew that they could get away with it because they are the authority of the teachings of the catholic church and they told the kids not to tell anybody, not even their parents and they know that they can get into heaven by confessing their sins 10 minutes before they die. I'm not worried about hell, the catholics are going to take up so much space that there won't be any room for me.

How do you think the catholic church should have handled this to make it better? Better for the church and the pedophile priests or better for the victims?

+ Reply to Thread